Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Parcel tracking info that just says, 'We have your parcel and is't on it's way'. Ffs

• Having a manager called, Russell
  • Tampax Adverts When eEating Me dinner

Oi, what's wrong with Russell?
  • clb74 said:

Tampax Adverts When eEating Me dinner

What about the one of the woman grinding her hard skin off her trotters; there ain't much that puts me off me grub, but that if fuckin rank

Can't stand Russells, Dave

; )

Can't stand Russells, Dave

; )
    Ok Trig.
  • clb74 said:

What about the one of the woman grinding her hard skin off her trotters; there ain't much that puts me off me grub, but that if fuckin rank
    Or the woman who tells you she lets out a little bit of wee when she laughs, sneezes, coughs etc
  • clb74 said:

Wrong time?
  • Or when eating a jam doughnut!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

eEating? What did you have, cookies?

#ITBants
    I doff my cap to you sir!
  • Going to the bank nice and early to do a transfer and avoiding the lunch que, realising half hour later that you forgot to take any cash out whilst there and having to que at a busy cash point for ten minutes!
  • Those random bananas that you can't open
  • People who can't spell queue.

People who don't full screen PowerPoints.
  • tourists that ask you for directions then argue with you over where it is, working in the vacinity of south kensington museums get this nigh on everyday either buy a map or listen you wankers.
  • People who walk down the row of toilet cubicles and push every door even though they are clearly all locked.

Why? I won't come shuffling out with my pants round my ankles saying "please, after you!"

Fcks sake

Maybe they are hoping one is only partially locked and they can satisfy their sexual oddity of wanting to see people on the bog?
  • People who walk down the row of toilet cubicles and push every door even though they are clearly all locked.

Why? I won't come shuffling out with my pants round my ankles saying "please, after you!"

Fcks sake

Maybe they are hoping one is only partially locked and they can satisfy their sexual oddity of wanting to see people on the bog?
    Yeah, but nothing worse than standing outside a cubicle for ages and then realising the lock is turned to engaged but it's actually open.

I go with a discreet finger press on the door so the incumbent doesn't notice and I don't end up in the above situation. The best of both worlds... or living an anxiety-driven socially awkward half-life - depending on how you look at it.
  • Sponsored links:

• General parcel logistics kill me.

Whatever you order comes in office hours, when surprisingly like most people I'm in an office (ok - fine, but are they not sick of delivering to empty houses?). If you're lucky and who you're buying from use DPD or someone similar to deliver - you can order it to a local newsagents to collect.

If you're unlucky, they take it to the local post-office depot (Blackheath in my case) where the guy seems to literally disappear into Narnia for 10 mins to find it, before returning to ask you "what date was it delivered?" and heading back off to see Aslan for a chat. Needless to say it's physically impossible to park anywhere near the post office depot - perfect location for it.

In my 'lucky' scenario though... I go to the newsagents (which I'd ordered the package to on that day, i.e. far from being a random person turning up and saying 'you got any parcels I can have, mate?') and show him the text message from the delivery company, he goes online and scans the QR code, then verifies my passport against my face and the name on the package... and then he asks me to verify my address on the package.

Look, I know I'm a dick and I could have just said my address in 5 seconds - but what does that security layer add?! It made getting through American customs in 2002 look like childs play!
  • JaShea99 said:

People who can't spell queue.

How do you spell queue?
  • JaShea99 said:

How do you spell queue?
    Que
  • Feckin Liars.......
  • edited June 2016
    Comb overs, whenever I see one I want to wave some clippers in their face. It's even become trendy to have a comb over with a full barnet.
  • JaShea99 said:

How do you spell queue?
    Que
    He said "How do you spell queue".
  • Chafing
  • Hysterical parents who think that only they fully understand the dangers if the world, wrap their kids in cotton wool and then lecture you to suggest you are putting your kids in mortal danger... I'm fact, anyone who doesn't properly understand risk.

Example... I left my kids in their car seats and went to get a parking ticket. Not sure how it came into the conversation but someone I barely know had a right go, saying I'd neglected the kids leaving them in the car... she took her kids with her at all time so she could see them and what if a car crashed into my parked car etc.... call me Mr irresponsible but surely the kids are in far more danger in a carpark? And surely the home is the most dangerous place at all. What annoyed me more was the nerve of the woman
  • McBobbin said:

Hysterical parents who think that only they fully understand the dangers if the world, wrap their kids in cotton wool and then lecture you to suggest you are putting your kids in mortal danger... I'm fact, anyone who doesn't properly understand risk.

Example... I left my kids in their car seats and went to get a parking ticket. Not sure how it came into the conversation but someone I barely know had a right go, saying I'd neglected the kids leaving them in the car... she took her kids with her at all time so she could see them and what if a car crashed into my parked car etc.... call me Mr irresponsible but surely the kids are in far more danger in a carpark? And surely the home is the most dangerous place at all. What annoyed me more was the nerve of the woman

What would have happened had a car come round the corner with the driver paying no attention... Wiping out the kids in the middle of the road, yes the mother would have been keeping an eye on them but there would be nothing she could do to stop them being hit.

Yes she could say that you neglected your kids by leaving them in the car and yes a car could have hit your car but all they'd have felt was a jolt resulting in a bit of potential whiplash... Also being locked in the car meant that no one could snatch them!!

Dont really think your Mr Irresponsible in the slightest... You probably took the safest route!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!