Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• These "fashionable" Jumpsuit things

Ladies, they're not hot - they just make you look like you've escaped from a gay Guantanamo Bay..
  • edited June 2016

@LuckyReds

You alright this morning mate?

Hah, I always end up on a roll when I begin posting in this thread. I'm definitely a grump old man before my time.

Just well and truly bored out of my skull, sitting at an empty desk pondering what I can do to amuse myself for a few hours..
  • People more interested in the EU Referendum than Euro 2016.

Freaks.

Will we still be allowed to play in the Euro's if we're "out"
  • Dazzler21 said:

People more interested in the EU Referendum than Euro 2016.

Freaks.

Yeah, because contrary to popular belief; the vote is to stay in or leave the EU, no the continent of Europe.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Freaks.

Yeah, because contrary to popular belief; the vote is to stay in or leave the EU, no the continent of Europe.
    I really hope you can be whooshed for you response to that question.

Its like when people asked if we'd be allowed to remain in Eurovision if we vote out!!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Freaks.

I've got it wrong then, I voted out by the semi final stages........
  • People who go to work when they are sick....
  • Getting invited to leaving drinks by someone you really dislike.

Everyone can see my name on the mail list and knows we don't get on, surely for their last time with colleagues they would like a nice memory, instead of getting a burning from the radiation of hate I have towards them.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016

Fiiish said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Getting invited to leaving drinks by someone you really dislike.

Everyone can see my name on the mail list and knows we don't get on, surely for their last time with colleagues they would like a nice memory, instead of getting a burning from the radiation of hate I have towards them.

Be the bigger man and buy him a pint on the night.

He doesn't need to know you washed your todger and balls in it.
    Thought you'd just given yourself some advice then, thoroughly confused for 30secs.
    My alter ego....
  • Dazzler21 said:

Freaks.

Whoooooosh :wink:

I'm so glad someone actually responded!
  • 1StevieG said:

People who go to work when they are sick....

If mandem is mad sick at his job what do you expect fam?
  • LuckyReds said:

These "fashionable" Jumpsuit things

Ladies, they're not hot - they just make you look like you've escaped from a gay Guantanamo Bay..

As even my fiancee says... Whats the point of the damned things, i.e. if they need to go to the toilet they have to take the whole thing off!!
  • edited June 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Freaks.

Whoooooosh :wink:

I'm so glad someone actually responded!
    Oh, is that our fail safe get out then Dazdonkles? A Whoosh

.....my response wasn't aimed at you treacle, but to the many 1000s of people that genuinely think that
  • Do people genuinely believe that then?

That truly is a worry...
  • LuckyReds said:

As even my fiancee says... Whats the point of the damned things, i.e. if they need to go to the toilet they have to take the whole thing off!!
    Now there's an idea. Start your own range with access panels (I was going to say flaps but didn't want to appear crass or stoop to Dave Mehmets level)
  • LuckyReds said:

Now there's an idea. Start your own range with access panels (I was going to say flaps but didn't want to appear crass or stoop to Dave MehmetsAFKA's level)
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

1StevieG said:

Sick sick not siiiiick Bruv!!
  • 1StevieG said:

Dazzler21 said:

1StevieG said:

Sick sick not siiiiick Bruv!!
    Innit blud.
  • edited June 2016
    Fiiiiiish said:

To be honest mate, I wouldn't bother turning up. At my last leaving do I had a message passed on via a friend, "I hope you drop dead in an alleyway on your way home". Kinda put a dampener on my evening really..

It's an occassion where you don't want to go if you don't like the bloke, and the bloke probably wants to be surrounded by those who were actually friendly, and perhaps had made some memories together with him. You don't want tension under the surface at a leaving do FFS.
  • LuckyReds said:

Bah, my girlfriend is a massive fan of them - but it never really crossed my mind how completely impractical they were. I'll have to taunt her with that little observation next time she thinks about buying another one..
    1StevieG said:

That's me today. It's not much fun, and I can't really get my head around why people do it really.

My hand was kind of forced today, despite not having anything to really be getting on with.
  • edited June 2016
    @luckyreds it's an incredibly annoying woman mate, absolute nightmare. Most blokes you could have a peace goodbye drink and end on alright terms.

I'll be steering clear anyway.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiiiiish said:

To be honest mate, I wouldn't bother turning up. At my last leaving do I had a message passed on via a friend, "I hope you drop dead in an alleyway on your way home". Kinda put a dampener on my evening really..

It's an occassion where you don't want to go if you don't like the bloke, and the bloke probably wants to be surrounded by those who were actually friendly, and perhaps had made some memories together with him. You don't want tension under the surface at a leaving do FFS.
    LuckyReds said:

Fiiiiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiiiiish said:

LuckyReds said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Oh it's not a bloke, it's a woman! With blokes you could have a drink and end on good terms, this woman is a nightmare.
    Go, have a few beers, then kick her in the cu fanny
  • Fiiiiiish said:

@luckyreds it's an incredibly annoying woman mate, absolute nightmare. Most blokes you could have a peace goodbye drink and end on alright terms.

I'll be steering clear anyway.

I agree completely, that's a whole new layer of complexity then!

It was a woman that passed on the message to me about dropping dead, and unfortunately I know full well that every time I see colleagues from that particular office that half of the women have heard some utter nonsense about me; completely harshly as well to be fair.

Don't get me wrong, I can be a bit of a cock at times - but with most of the blokes you end up going for a drink a few days later, calling eachother a few names and having a laugh and joke about it. It's a lot easier dealing with that kind of situation..
  • I wouldn't say this particualarly annoys me as such rather makes me cringe. Guys who have their lobes cut out leaving a big hole. Then I think it would be funny if I had a padlock and locked in and swallowed the key telling them it will come out the other end in a couple days thrn run like hell.
  • iaitch said:

clb74 said:

Tampax Adverts When eEating Me dinner

What about the one of the woman grinding her hard skin off her trotters; there ain't much that puts me off me grub, but that if fuckin rank
    Or the woman who tells you she lets out a little bit of wee when she laughs, sneezes, coughs etc
    That one gives me the horn.
  • I wouldn't say this particualarly annoys me as such rather makes me cringe. Guys who have their lobes cut out leaving a big hole. Then I think it would be funny if I had a padlock and locked in and swallowed the key telling them it will come out the other end in a couple days thrn run like hell.

I have considered carrying small climbing carabena and hooking them to stuff.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!