Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• This fecking weather, I seem to spend half my life running into pubs to stay dry
  • The recent trend for fascist software updates. Every time I turn on my Windows 7 computer or my iPhone/iPad I am getting asked if I want to update, the 'remind me later' option seems to buy me about 10 minutes before the fucker starts hassling me again.

The computer has started setting up the Windows 10 update and leaving me to cancel it, like its hoping it'll sneak it in without me noticing.

I've already declined the update about 50 times - TAKE THE FUCKING HINT!

I'm considering taking it to court and getting a restraining order.

I had a phone call this morning from an Asian chap about upgrading to Windows 10. I let him him prattle on for a while, then told him I didn't want new windows all round but had seals gone in a top opener in our back bedroom. I wonder if he will bother me again.
  • Halifax Building Society again this time with their Flintstones advert. This after Top Cat, the Halifax Choir, the unfunny radio DJ ads etc.

The advertising executives they have working for them deserve to be subjected to the old torture trick of having bamboo inserted into their a-holes, the wankers.
  • When you are a bit pissed and your phone works out what you are trying to type until you go one character too far and it either guesses ridiculously, gives up or fyugdshvcfdfhyddsa.
  • Riviera said:

Um can't agree with you there. Don't understand why people like Claire Balding, and sue barker should only be allowed to do tennis.

What don't you agree with? You haven't substantiated your point, in fact I don't get your point at all.
    Fair enough. It was particularly badly expressed.

I do have a problem with some female and male presenters and their overexposure into sports they don't understand. That was why I couldn't agree.

I added the risk of whoosh comment after because I reread your post and just caught the bit about and some of my best friends are black at the end. Couldn't see the relevance at all and thought you might be taking the piss with the whole post. Have to say I wa quite pissed at the time. Apologies.

The ubiquity of Balding and Barker does frustrate me. That said, Claire was good at horses, and Sue at tennis. Hazel Irvine I think is more widely able to commentate or lead programmes than she is currently given.

• Council bin men managing to miss half the houses on our road last week meaning I've put black bags next to the full bin, and now foxes or rats have ripped them open in the night.

That'll be fun to spend an hour picking up rubbish and sorting the driveway out tonight.
  • Council bin men managing to miss half the houses on our road last week meaning I've put black bags next to the full bin, and now foxes or rats have ripped them open in the night.

That'll be fun to spend an hour picking up rubbish and sorting the driveway out tonight.

Your bin men come weekly?
  • Sponsored links:

Your bin men come weekly?
    Fortnightly.

But it was last week they missed them and despite telling them twice ("they'll come bsck out within 48 hours") they still haven't. Useless.
  • I just called Orange/EE and was offered the chance to prioritise my call at a charge of 50p.

Is this a new thing?

I didn't, and my call was answered within 10 seconds anyway!
  • Mrs; "I'm making some breakfast, would you like some"

Me (Thinking a nice bacon and eggs would go down a treat); "Yes please, what we havin?"

Mrs; "I'm doing banana and buckwheat pancakes"

Me; "Oh"

Mrs; "Do you want some or not, I'm peeling the bananas now"

Me "No"

You went all about it the wrong way.
    When asked if would like breakfast you gave your wife an out.

You should have left it at, "Yes please my love, no fruit for me, I'll get the bacon and eggs out of the fridge for you and put the kettle on I'm gasping."

Me (Thinking a nice bacon and eggs would go down a treat); "Yes please, what we havin?"

Me; "Oh"

Me "No"

You should have left it at, "Yes please my love, no fruit for me, I'll get the bacon and eggs out of the fridge for you and put the kettle on I'm gasping."

Having met the lovely lady in question, I'm not too sure the outcome would have been any different!

Me; "Oh"

Me "No"

Having met the lovely lady in question, I'm not too sure the outcome would have been any different!
    Yeah, she's doesn't allow pork in the house on religious grounds
  • On my lunch and the game is on in the communal area and some fella walks in and says football is a silly game. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. Prick.
  • 1StevieG said:

On my lunch and the game is on in the communal area and some fella walks in and says football is a silly game. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. Prick.

Chin the twat
  • 1StevieG said:

On my lunch and the game is on in the communal area and some fella walks in and says football is a silly game. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. Prick.

Or as Dave would put it... Slit his throat and chuck him in the fridge, no one will notice!!
  • edited June 2016

1StevieG said:

Or as Dave would put it... Slit his throat and chuck him in the fridge, no one will notice!!

1StevieG said:

Done. A nice surprise for the cleaner when they do the deep clean in he freezers tonight.
  • 1StevieG said:

Ah, you saw Roly at lunch time as well.

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2016
    The tinfoil version of clickbait: "The article that [insert bogeyman here] doesn't want you to read!"

Replace [bogeyman] with one of the following: the Tories, the EU, Boris Johnson, David Cameron, big business, the right-wing press, the BBC, gym companies, supermarkets, the Jews, Israel etc.

Guess who else doesn't want me to read the article? Me. And to be honest I don't think David Cameron gives a flying fig if I read a poorly written HuffPo piece on globalisation.
  • edited June 2016
    1StevieG said:

Is there and plastic chairs or Heineken bottles in your communal areas?
  • edited June 2016
    A few plastic chairs but no bottles. Plates yes, bottles no. 6 floors up and all glass walls around each floor so don't fancy punching a hole in the window for some poor soul to fall through. I have already offed said c*** to the freezer.
  • People who go on Twitter/Facebook partway through a football match and post things like 'What's the Russia/Slovakia score?'

You clearly have access to the internet. And are capable of posting a social media update. So look online and find out yourself, why do you need someone to respond to you telling you the score?!

• People who go on Twitter/Facebook partway through a football match and post things like 'What's the Russia/Slovakia score?'

You clearly have access to the internet. And are capable of posting a social media update. So look online and find out yourself, why do you need someone to respond to you telling you the score?!

But what is the score?
  • MrOneLung said:

you take your trousers off to go to the toilet ?

Pulled em down, even! I take em off at home when I'm crimping one out though, just seems a lot comfier..

Acceptable if someone you know knows the score, but it displeases them.

Hate that. People do it on here. As you say, online anyway so look the answer your yourself.
  • 1StevieG said:

Tomorrow, wear a cum bandana, a Russian T shirt, take a flare and adopt a hyper-aggressive stance and scare the shit out of the weasel.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!