Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Stig said:

Fussy eaters

Made even worse if they then comment on what you are eating!

Last time I wan in chapters I ordered the rabbit to start and my sister in law sat there questioning how I could eat rabbit and how horrible it must be.
    Is she vegetarian

• Stig said:

Fussy eaters

Last time I wan in chapters I ordered the rabbit to start and my sister in law sat there questioning how I could eat rabbit and how horrible it must be.
    Is she vegetarian
    Not THAT bad, just a cunt...
    Isn't that pussy eaters?
  • Stig said:

Fussy eaters

I'd thump 'er if I was you
    That has to be a yellow card for crimes against comedy...
  • Me.
    You.
    My girlfriend.
    Life.
  • Stig said:

Fussy eaters

I'd thump 'er if I was you
    That has to be a yellow card for crimes against comedy...
    I'll delete it if it Bugs you.
  • The length of the weekend
  • Fully grown adults throwing up in public
  • Sponsored links:

• The post office. Just needed some Euros but f*** me people really do faff im there.

And it's like the tellers are told, this is an institution in its prime in the seventies. Please let us keep this slow seventies customer pace about us
  • Drama queens.

Turning a mild inconvenience into front page news, just because they were ignored a bit when they were young.

Like saying a queue at a petrol station is akin to the breakdown of civilised society.
  • edited June 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

The lack of length of the weekend

corrected for you :smile:
  • Vacuuous phrases like 'virtue signalling' and 'dog whistling' which appear to have permeated political discourse all too often.
  • LenGlover said:

Vacuuous phrases like 'virtue signalling' and 'dog whistling' which appear to have permeated political discourse all too often.

Wordy gurdy people
  • People who don't know how to use a knife and fork.
  • edited June 2016
    My wife nagging me to start looking for a new job. - I'll be the one who decides thank you very much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting in a cab and my Polish being better than the drivers English.
  • Knowing that no matter how tired my small dogs (Brussels griffons) are, the fact that they are here in the campervan means I will be up around 5am.
  • The Brexit thread being reopened
  • Re-reading a post that I was pleased with and finding a greengrocer's apostrophe.
  • Stig said:

Re-reading a post that I was pleased with and finding a greengrocer's apostrophe.

Better than finding his colon, though.
  • People who wear trainer socks with jeans / chinos / trousers.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!