Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Youtube being down, meaning I might have to start doing some work.
  • LenGlover said:

Fantasy Football.

I end up hoping Germany keep a clean sheet!

Something wrong there.

The very reason I don't participate.
  • Cricket, even seeing the name of the England v Pakistan thread winds me up

the closest i have ever come to flagging someone!

• lolwray said:

Cricket, even seeing the name of the England v Pakistan thread winds me up

the closest i have ever come to flagging someone!

Lives in France - hates cricket. The clues are there... :wink:
  • Cliff Richard especially in a salmon pink jacket.
  • Tiny pieces of shite covered peanut that stick to your arse hair and cause you to waste half a bog roll wiping.

Know what I mean girls :wink:
  • Going on line to suss out new tyres for the motor and all the big companies want your details so they'll email you a quote. Feck off!! Just list the price!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cliff Richard especially in a salmon pink jacket.

'Talk anymore' is probably one of the best stadium rock anthems of all time, and savours day the best xmas song. Cliff has earned the right to wear what he wants

:wink:
  • edited June 2016
    This feckng rain. Was looking forward to a round of golf this morning as well.
  • This feckng rain. Was looking forward to a round of golf this morning as well.

Fair weather golfer.
  • This feckng rain. Was looking forward to a round of golf this morning as well.

Fair weather golfer.
    It's going to have to be the driving range instead.
  • People who decide how to vote re Europe based on 'celebrity' opinion.

Tbh this is me, the fact sol Campbell, Ian Botham and Katie Hopkins are voting leave has put me right off that campaign.
  • ITV getting yet another England game!!

We never win on ITV

We never win on ITV
    Has got me wondering if the Italy and Uruguay games were on ITV
  • That little palace prick from the inbetweeners

We never win on ITV
    I think Italy was as I launched a pot of coleslaw at the TV as I was getting really pissed off with Glenn Hoddle. Fortunately the wife was walking past it at the time and the TV remained clean.
    I did a quick Google search... BBC had Italy / ITV had the other two.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tiny pieces of shite covered peanut that stick to your arse hair and cause you to waste half a bog roll wiping.

You might want to see a doctor

• rina said:

Tiny pieces of shite covered peanut that stick to your arse hair and cause you to waste half a bog roll wiping.

You might want to see a doctor

Really? No wonder the NHS is on its knees, people going in for passing peanuts. And some people blame tory cuts and immigration

; )

We never win on ITV
    I think Italy was as I launched a pot of coleslaw at the TV as I was getting really pissed off with Glenn Hoddle. Fortunately the wife was walking past it at the time and the TV remained clean.
    Coleslawgate must have been the Uruguay game.

We never win on ITV
    Coleslawgate must have been the Uruguay game.
    I think that was the game when I threw my phone across the room so understandable
  • Grown men crying at football matches. I've seen this a few times at these Euros.
    God only knows what they are going to be like at the birth of their first child.
  • Grown men crying at football matches. I've seen this a few times at these Euros.
    God only knows what they are going to be like at the birth of their first child.

Blow a vuvuzualla
  • edited June 2016
    15/16 year-olds smashing stuff up, without thinking.... of the consequences.

Edited as we know they generally just don't think at that age...
  • Threads like Cryptic Euros because I can never get the answers right.

I bet the OP sends private messages to randoms so they get them right and look smart cos I dont even have a scooby how someone can potentially think of one of the answers

Blow a vuvuzualla
    I think that bit happens at the conception. ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!