Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Stig said:

Whoever it was that started the "pencils are used in elections so the govt can change your vote" rumour. Whatever know-nothing cockwomble started that one deserves to have their balls extruded through an electric socket while the power's still on.

Ahem
  • People who say "somethink" instead of "something".

Divs

Summink alright though
    I think you'll find that the correct pronunciation is sumfing.

As in "sumfing else that annoys me, is having to google the correct spelling of pronunciation before posting this".
  • Watching a really shit film but feeling the need to see it through until the end.
  • edited June 2016
    The wife agreeing to look after my Sisters kids over the weekend - we've got enough of our own and certainly don't need anymore in house.

If one of them even so much as looks at my lazyboy arm chair or moves towards the TV remote there is going to be murders.
  • Watching a really shit film but feeling the need to see it through until the end.

Chicks with dicks?
  • edited June 2016

Watching a really shit film but feeling the need to see it through until the end.

Chicks with dicks?
    Actually it was cocks in frocks
  • The British public being hoodwinked. I realise that politicians can't get everything right, but there needs to be some redress for such blatant 'mistakes'.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/farage-says-350million-nhs-pledge-was-a-mistake-5963794/
  • edited June 2016
    Cockwombles at work who are inept.

Oh, and getting phone calls about car accidents I've been involved with.. when I don't even fecking drive!
  • Nobody talking about football on a football forum.
  • edited June 2016
    Theressa Villiers' hair
  • Sponsored links:

• Inconsiderate types who leave half eaten food and rubbish in shopping trolleys
  • Somefink.
  • Stig said:

The British public being hoodwinked. I realise that politicians can't get everything right, but there needs to be some redress for such blatant 'mistakes'.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/farage-says-350million-nhs-pledge-was-a-mistake-5963794/

Well, as long as it was a mistake as he admitted it that's ok.
    Thanks Nige, we all make mistakes, easy to make its only the thick end of 4billion/annum. Maybe it would be better spent on tax cuts for the really needy rich twats.
  • A bloody bird outside my work window has been singing all day and wont shut the fuck up
  • People who say "somethink" instead of "something".

Divs

Summink alright though
    I think you'll find that the correct pronunciation is sumfing.

As in "sumfing else that annoys me, is having to google the correct spelling of pronunciation before posting this".
    Just guessing @GoOnYouHaddocks, but did you also look up the correct spelling and pronunciation of Addicks?
  • Looking for me NI number ffs
  • bellz2002 said:

When relatives with new babies talk about their bowel movements and contents of their nappy, to us and them, when you are eating dinner. Or in front of you in general.

When relatives without babies talk about their bowel movements.
  • Looking for me NI number ffs

Why do you want to phone Northern Ireland?
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Looking for me NI number ffs

Why do you want to phone Northern Ireland?
    Needs to find an Irish relative so he can stay in France...
    Thoroughbred Anglo-Saxon, pal, with a bit of Norse thrown in for good measure and I ain't moving anywhere.
  • Unfortunately your kidney has been given two years notice to be repatriated.
  • Electronic music.

Acts like chase n status & Disclosure, that's just a couple of guys, standing on a stage with their laptops plugged into a sound system. All the music is already pre programmed into the laptop. Where's the talent in that??
  • edited June 2016
    For today only, anything Welsh.
  • Coldplay
  • My mother in law and why and how it is right to lump future hardship on her grandchildren, justifying her vote leave, "We, (her generation),had to rebuild this country after 2 world wars ." And,"today's young don't know what hardship is."

1- She is confusing "we" with "others" . Her daughter (my wife) works more in one week than she managed in 40 years.
    2- it was her parents generation that rebuilt. She was born post WW2 and spent most of the 1960's pregnant.

So I say to her, as you know hardship, kind of like the idea of it and probably not going to be around as long as you're offspring, I hope Orsborne has his emergency budget and targets the shortfall at you and your type and ends the following for her hard working generation;

all winter fuel allowances
    Free prescriptions
    Free bus/train passes
    Free eye tests
    Free tv licenses
    her freebie pensioner clubs.
    And her season ticket to the doctors along with the smarties he dishes out.

• When your indicating to change lane on the motorway and the next car back in that lane sees your intentions and speeds up so your stuck where you are for the next 10mins
  • Just continue pulling out and put him in the barrier, he won't do it again.
  • When your indicating to change lane on the motorway and the next car back in that lane sees your intentions and speeds up so your stuck where you are for the next 10mins

They do it here an all, I think the problem is they sit on cruise control and won't come off for anyone, times I have to break when approaching a lorry coz someone is stuck on the outside lane going too fast for me to pull out before, but not fast enough for me to wait....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!