Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Tell them if they don't butt out you'll both fuck off to Vegas on your own to get hitched

Or just fuck off on your own and marry a random brass
    Marry?
  • Tell them if they don't butt out you'll both fuck off to Vegas on your own to get hitched

We're actually tempted we're so pissed off with it all!!
  • Tell them thats what you are going to do mate, don't be fucked about like that. It will be a sign of things to come from them.

Unless you are bossing them about and bullying them all the time stand your ground and they should begin to act like adults

The only reason I got married in this country was out of consideration for other people and I still get a load of nonsense, make your feelings known in a decent way and have no regrets
  • Carter said:

Tell them thats what you are going to do mate, don't be fucked about like that. It will be a sign of things to come from them.

Unless you are bossing them about and bullying them all the time stand your ground and they should begin to act like adults

The only reason I got married in this country was out of consideration for other people and I still get a load of nonsense, make your feelings known in a decent way and have no regrets

Thing is, none of the problem requires my involvement in the wedding so I've got to keep a bit diplomatic

Basically my fiancee wants her Bridesmaids a certain way so that they all look similar to an extent so that the Wedding photos don't look crap, two of her bridesmaids are Cousins and have kicked up a stink over how make-up was done (Didnt make a fuss during the trial yet waited till the next day)...

My fiancee has understandably asked why they didnt say this during the trial (the ideal time you'd think) yet instead of getting any family backing she's apparently the one in the wrong for upsetting her Bridesmaids and should let them have what they want... i.e. Surely it should have been the other way round seeing that its HER wedding.
  • Families when trying to organise a Wedding!!

Getting married in just over a month and the In-Laws are pissing about over transport and have the Bridesmaids holding my fiancee hostage over various bits and pieces which is upsetting her leaving me with the job of trying to lift her spirits...

Its not your fucking wedding so just do as your pissing told and be fucking happy with a bloody invite!!!!!

Sorry for the language just had to get it off my chest

I dabble in the wedding industry and my Mrs is a successful wedding hair and make up artist out here. I reckon you hear this kind of thing happening in 1 in every 3 weddings that we deal with. Hope you get it sorted but tbh, on the day, it normally passes and everyone has a good time

Getting married in just over a month and the In-Laws are pissing about over transport and have the Bridesmaids holding my fiancee hostage over various bits and pieces which is upsetting her leaving me with the job of trying to lift her spirits...

Its not your fucking wedding so just do as your pissing told and be fucking happy with a bloody invite!!!!!

I dabble in the wedding industry and my Mrs is a successful wedding hair and make up artist out here. I reckon you hear this kind of thing happening in 1 in every 3 weddings that we deal with. Hope you get it sorted but tbh, on the day, it normally passes and everyone has a good time
    Beauty is that its on the 5th August... Roll on the next day for the Football season!! :)

We're actually tempted we're so pissed off with it all!!
    We went to Barbados to save all that. Worked a treat.

Beauty is that its on the 5th August... Roll on the next day for the Football season!! :)
    When my grandparents got married, they had the ceremony at Greenwich in the morning then all the men went to Charlton (still suited and booted) whilst the women stayed behind and prepared the food etc for the evening.
    I was dreading we'd remain in the Championship and that our first game would be moved to the Friday for SKY.

I'm getting married in Greenwich so would have been forced to undertake a covert operation to disappear from the Wedding for a few hours
  • Sponsored links:

• Facebook posts that say anything like this:

If anyone posts Game of Thrones spoilers on here before I've watched it, I'll unfriend you

I don't watch it personally but I use Game of Thrones as an example. It could be any show. If you are really that obsessed with social media that you can't stay off it until you've watched said show, you have a problem. Just avoid social media until you've watched it. It's not rocket science!
  • Got married in Cyprus still had same old shit me and the wife sorted the hotel about 14 of us got a 5 per cent discount we split between all fuel costs on the plane went up by a fiver had people moaning.
    Had 40 at the wedding an uncle by marriage of mine asked if his sister and old man could come because they were gonna be out there.
    A few follow ons of another uncle of mine can we come.
    "No you @ucking can't we got family and friends who have come out here to see us get wed some for a couple of days and you lot wanna come because your on a jolly up".
  • And because all the women wanted to get to Gatwick 8 hours before the flight I wasn't best pleased when we had a four hour delay.
  • Cricket, even seeing the name of the England v Pakistan thread winds me up

Philistine!!!!

Philistine!!!!
    Can't help it Chris, just hate the cricket

Philistine!!!!
    I don't like Cricket, oh no, I love it, oh yeah!
  • I came back to this thread having been thinking about posting on how annoying people blatantly lying to your face when they know they will get caught out was.

Then I got very confused because I'd scrolled by accident into a wedding thread, I had to check what thread I was on.

I could start a things not to do in weddings thread but as a divorcee I'll leave that to the potential bridegrooms. Safe to say if someone else is trying to run your wedding, unless they are paying they can fuck off, and even if they are, they should probably fuck off.

Anyway, people blatantly lying to your face when they know you are going to pull them up, that annoys me.

• Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

Cricket, even seeing the name of the England v Pakistan thread winds me up

Philistine!!!!
    I use to sing

'I don't like cricket'
    'Oh no'
    'I hate it'
    'Oh yeah'

That's how much I despise the fuckin sport.

(Unless I'm in bat, the I don't hate it as much)
  • Fantasy Football.

I end up hoping Germany keep a clean sheet!

Something wrong there.
  • 1StevieG said:

Philistine!!!!
    I use to sing

'I don't like cricket'
    'Oh no'
    'I hate it'
    'Oh yeah'

How would you be in a cricket hating position when you know about cricket without also loving it?

I can understand disliking cricket. But to really hate, you must have a love that's been broken?
  • People who go on Twitter/Facebook partway through a football match and post things like 'What's the Russia/Slovakia score?'

You clearly have access to the internet. And are capable of posting a social media update. So look online and find out yourself, why do you need someone to respond to you telling you the score?!

Some bloke on my Facebook regularly does status' saying 'has any1 got the time pls' and someone comments like 'yeah babe it's 2:31 x'

People baffle me at times.
  • People that share photos on social media that are a screen grab but they don't crop them to take out the bits at the top with the network/time and so on. Pure lazy behaviour.
  • 1StevieG said:

Philistine!!!!
    I use to sing

'I don't like cricket'
    'Oh no'
    'I hate it'
    'Oh yeah'

So, not just a shopkeeper, but a shopkeeper with the X factor.
  • buckshee said:

People that share photos on social media that are a screen grab but they don't crop them to take out the bits at the top with the network/time and so on. Pure lazy behaviour.

but it's great when they don't crop out tabs and you can see things they've got open that they probably didn't mean for you to see
  • rina said:

buckshee said:

People that share photos on social media that are a screen grab but they don't crop them to take out the bits at the top with the network/time and so on. Pure lazy behaviour.

but it's great when they don't crop out tabs and you can see things they've got open that they probably didn't mean for you to see
    Charlton Athletic Official
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!