Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who go on Twitter/Facebook partway through a football match and post things like 'What's the Russia/Slovakia score?'

You clearly have access to the internet. And are capable of posting a social media update. So look online and find out yourself, why do you need someone to respond to you telling you the score?!

or people who go on Facebook during a match and then complain about spoilers

• rina said:

People who go on Twitter/Facebook partway through a football match and post things like 'What's the Russia/Slovakia score?'

You clearly have access to the internet. And are capable of posting a social media update. So look online and find out yourself, why do you need someone to respond to you telling you the score?!

or people who go on Facebook during a match and then complain about spoilers

I can't think of many activities that would preclude you from watching the football where it would also be acceptable to spend time on Facebook. If you care about the football so much then either watch the match or have some self control for 90 minutes.
  • ITV Player having a message saying "Back Soon"

Honestly dont rush, its only Andy Townsend I have to listen to
  • edited June 2016
    Chinese carmakers copying designs with names like Land Wind
  • Chinese carmakers copying designs with names like Land Wind

This one.
  • Amazon Bloody Kindle.

I've downloaded two sample chapters in to a really good book, and finished them on the train. So I've gone to download the complete book.. £12. It's only £10 to buy it as a paperback.

How you can justify £2 extra for an electronic download I don't know.
  • Anybody who sends a work email or makes a work telephone call between 1-5pm tomorrow.
  • Chinese carmakers copying designs with names like Land Wind

Yeah but then they fill it full of cheap parts and sell for a fifth of the price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that a flange flavour evoke?
  • edited June 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Yeah but then they fill it full of cheap parts and sell for a fifth of the price.
    Really? Bastards. That annoys me.
  • 1StevieG said:

On my lunch and the game is on in the communal area and some fella walks in and says football is a silly game. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. Prick.

wear a cum bandana, a Russian T shirt, take a flare and adopt a hyper-aggressive stance and scare the shit out of the weasel.
    Are they the lyrics to that old Spitting Image song?

(And pretend your name is Keith...)
  • "We apologise for any delays, but it appears as though we've been put behind a stopping service."

Regularly heard on the direct Bromley South - Victoria service. How does this even happen?! You've got a bloody timetable mate.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Really? Bastards. That annoys me.
    Yep the Land Wind x7 (top spec version) went up for sale at $24,000 which in the queen's money is £17,000ish

The Evoque is around £50,000 for the top spec.

An interesting read on the Evoque vs Land Wind

• Needing a fat dump, for over 90 minutes.. but every time you check the bogs they're in use. I'm currently in a building with one bog per floor, as the builders are doing half of them. (Which, coincidentally, should've been done two weeks ago.. it looks like nothing has been done either.)

Then, planning your week so that today you'll be done by 12.. making a small request to someone this morning, and having them balls it up so monumentally that you're looking at writing half your day off on something that should take 15/20 minutes.
    LuckyReds said:

Needing a fat dump, for over 90 minutes.. but every time you check the bogs they're in use. I'm currently in a building with one bog per floor, as the builders are doing half of them. (Which, coincidentally, should've been done two weeks ago.. it looks like nothing has been done either.)

Then, planning your week so that today you'll be done by 12.. making a small request to someone this morning, and having them balls it up so monumentally that you're looking at writing half your day off on something that should take 15/20 minutes.

The solution to your first problem is in the second problem.

Take a shit on their desk.

LuckyReds said:

Needing a fat dump, for over 90 minutes.. but every time you check the bogs they're in use. I'm currently in a building with one bog per floor, as the builders are doing half of them. (Which, coincidentally, should've been done two weeks ago.. it looks like nothing has been done either.)

The solution to your first problem is in the second problem.

Take a shit on their desk.
    It's approaching two hours now, and the bloody thing is still in use.... I think you may well have the solution.
  • That my GP's next available appointment is 13th July!
  • Sponsored links:

• Being in the pub watching football and a 3 second delay on one of the teles
  • People who meddle in other people's domestic arrangements
  • RedPanda said:

That my GP's next available appointment is 13th July!

Vote out
  • The irony of politics. The people who say 'you can't blame all Muslims for terrorism ' are the same people blaming all Britain first / EDL supporters for 1 nutter .*

*I'm not a Britain 1st / EDL supporter. However, the hypocrisy was not lost on me
  • edited June 2016

The irony of politics. The people who say 'you can't blame all Muslims for terrorism ' are the same people blaming all Britain first / EDL supporters for 1 nutter .*

*I'm not a Britain 1st / EDL supporter. However, the hypocrisy was not lost on me

depends.... does th

The irony of politics. The people who say 'you can't blame all Muslims for terrorism ' are the same people blaming all Britain first / EDL supporters for 1 nutter .*

Interesting. Does the blame lie solely in the individual or at least in part in an ideology?

while I'm here... people saying "we are nearly out of milk" followed by "the shop shuts at 10pm i.e. in 10 minutes" when not followed up by "where are my shoes?". You are a grown woman. Off you go.

EDIT... Also, my laptop
  • edited June 2016
    I had someone who I'd seen make an anti Muslim comment on FB (not a friend) later comment on a future holiday in the Maldives I had posted he added. "I'd love to visit the Maldives, maybe one day" I didn't explain I fear it would have been lost on him...
  • McBobbin said:

depends.... does th

Interesting. Does the blame lie solely in the individual or at least in part in an ideology?

while I'm here... people saying "we are nearly out of milk" followed by "the shop shuts at 10pm i.e. in 10 minutes" when not followed up by "where are my shoes?". You are a grown woman. Off you go.

EDIT... Also, my laptop
    I was caught out the other day by

"Fancy a couple of beers from the shop?"

Yea, could murder a Stella

"OK pick up some drinks for packed lunch and you might as well get me a bottle of red if you're having a drink"
  • Fussy eaters
  • Stig said:

Fussy eaters

People who indulge the fussy eating habits of their kids/partners.

• Stig said:

Fussy eaters

Made even worse if they then comment on what you are eating!

Last time I wan in chapters I ordered the rabbit to start and my sister in law sat there questioning how I could eat rabbit and how horrible it must be.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!