Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

The amount of cafes and restaurants with the inability to spell Panini correctly. It's not Paninis or Paninies, it's Panini. It's plural, it has an i at the end.

If you can't spell it don't sell it.

Exactly but, it is plural.

People who go to the counter and say ' can I have a cheese and tomato panini please'

No you can't, you can have two cheese and tomato panini or one chesse and tomato panino
    My sister had panino lessons in a vicarage in Sidcup when I was little and I had to go along and listen. That used to annoy me :unamused:
  • Pre match presentations at big games. Most of the time it's Sponsors and puffed up nobodies, If there are no royals present put in some relevant ex-managers or ex-players. The players must look at the people shaking their hands and think, who are you?
  • edited May 2016
    So plural for panini is pronounced pah-nee-nigh yes?
  • iaitch said:

I agree, if I was their manager I would insist that they also wear suspenders.

In the old days, didn't the match programme call them stocking instead of socks?
    They did, and Charlton won the FA Cup wearing black knickers.
  • 1StevieG said:

No.

Panino = sandwich

Panini = sandwiches
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Pre match presentations at big games. Most of the time it's Sponsors and puffed up nobodies, If there are no royals present put in some relevant ex-managers or ex-players. The players must look at the people shaking their hands and think, who are you?

The sponsors are the people helping to pay your wages.

• Facebook conversations like this that must make sensible women (and men) cringe, this is from an old school friend and her mates:

JB:
    I must have been horrible in a previous life.cos right now him up stairs seems to be chucking all kinds of shit my way,how much more can a person take.But I am hard ,till night falls.
    Sometimes i wounder how we get though the day.
    just todays events, found large I mean big mother xxxxxxx hornet in the bathroom., then washing machine blow up,then phone charger broke.,then I broke 3 nails.

But there are more important things
    love my family to bits, all of them ,and want the world to know that xxxx good night

NC:
    Bless your heart xx

CB:
    Blimey J, stay strong Hunni bunch & scream loud if it helps. Women are made to pick themselves up, dust themselves off & show the world we are strong however we are only human. Shout if I can help - big hugs xx ❤️

G T-D
    Wish that was all I had to put up with

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/news/police-search-for-missing-mum-who-hasnt-posted-on-facebook-for-15-minutes/
  • Getting up in the morning and being rained off
  • Stig said:

Facebook conversations like this that must make sensible women (and men) cringe, this is from an old school friend and her mates:

JB:
    I must have been horrible in a previous life.cos right now him up stairs seems to be chucking all kinds of shit my way,how much more can a person take.But I am hard ,till night falls.
    Sometimes i wounder how we get though the day.
    just todays events, found large I mean big mother xxxxxxx hornet in the bathroom., then washing machine blow up,then phone charger broke.,then I broke 3 nails.

But there are more important things
    love my family to bits, all of them ,and want the world to know that xxxx good night

NC:
    Bless your heart xx

CB:
    Blimey J, stay strong Hunni bunch & scream loud if it helps. Women are made to pick themselves up, dust themselves off & show the world we are strong however we are only human. Shout if I can help - big hugs xx ❤️

G T-D
    Wish that was all I had to put up with

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/news/police-search-for-missing-mum-who-hasnt-posted-on-facebook-for-15-minutes/
    I might set up a Facebook account and become friends with this woman. Seeing pictures of her kids eating would make my life complete.
  • This EU Vote. It's turned pretty much everyone associated to it into a dickhead. Can't wait till it's over.

Racist!... Or some other insult depending on if I agree with the way you plan to vote
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

No, Panini similar to Capuccini, Fratelli etc.

• Cheap Cling-film.
  • IAIA
    edited May 2016

1StevieG said:

At what point do we stop carrying across Italian plurals and start speaking English?

Capuccinos, Paninis, The Fratellis
  • IA said:

1StevieG said:

At what point do we stop carrying across Italian plurals and start speaking English?

Wednesday.
  • IA said:

1StevieG said:

Wednesday.
    Better make the most of it tonight then.
  • Sponsored links:

• When you stay round a girls place and you have to read an entire bottle in the shower to find the tiny text that says 'shampoo' or 'conditioner', which is hidden amongst the gigantic brand logos, claims of replenishing dry/damaged hair, spurious chemicals that are in some way good for you...

I find myself screaming (in my head) - 'WHAT ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?!'

My image of Yoni Boy...

• When you stay round a girls place and

Yes, I've woken up after a big night, looked at the girl next to me and thought that.

• The moment you find out that your sister sells coke in Kebab Palace.
  • When you stay round a girls place and

Yes, I've woken up after a big night, looked at the girl next to me and thought that.

It's worse when your friend spots your latest conquest...

• Loosing a whole brood of 7 week old chickens to mycoplasma, 8 in all, gone in the space of 4 days ffs
  • Happy Friday !
  • edited June 2016
    Words like Amazeballs or Holibobs!!
  • A murdering terrorist on a BBC programme, saying he knows who was responsible for the biggest peacetime atrocity on mainland Britain in the 20th century but not naming them.
  • Riviera said:

A murdering terrorist on a BBC programme, saying he knows who was responsible for the biggest peacetime atrocity on mainland Britain in the 20th century but not naming them.

Watched the same, sickening
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!