Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

Starting at a new office today, for a couple of months most likely... Its not even 9 and Ive fallen out of my chair. Slippy bloody floor.

On the plus side, you can never demonstrate your incompetence too early... Expectations well and truly managed.

How the hell do you fall out of a chair?
    Polished floor, and an office chair that actually has working wheels.. I've plonked my arse on the edge, whilst rummaging through my bag - meanwhile the chair decided it had other plans.
    sorry @LuckyReds but that really made me laugh :smiley:
  • Someone telling you the Blackwall tunnel up the spout at 5.48pm and they have known since late morning
  • edited May 2016
    Another video shared on Facebook of a single Gendarme getting the shit kicked out of him by about 20 'protesters', this time in Nantes. Fuckin cowards
  • When browsing the internet looking at motors and there's a box saying 'Eddielarge', so you click on it and the photo comes up the same size, but with a bigger perm.

• Fumbluff said:

When browsing the internet looking at motors and there's a box saying 'Eddielarge', so you click on it and the photo comes up the same size, but with a bigger perm.

Use to love the old Canon & ball
  • Fumbluff said:

When browsing the internet looking at motors and there's a box saying 'Eddielarge', so you click on it and the photo comes up the same size, but with a bigger perm.

Was the picture little or large?
  • edited May 2016

Fumbluff said:

Ted Rogers

*edit, realised a better answer would have been "regular sized"
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

Bobby Ball
  • Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

Ted Rogers
    Well I hope his wife doesn't find out.

• Another video shared on Facebook of a single Gendarme getting the shit kicked out of him by about 20 'protesters', this time in Nantes. Fuckin cowards

It's the same video over and over with a different caption... :wink:
  • rucksacks ...(unless you are hiking or camping)
  • lolwray said:

rucksacks ...(unless you are hiking or camping)

Especially when the straps are over each shoulder when doing anything other than being on a bike.
  • lolwray said:

Especially when the straps are over each shoulder when doing anything other than being on a bike.
    I had to wear a strap on whilst on a bike once. She was proper filth.
  • lolwray said:

I had to wear a strap on whilst on a bike once. She was proper filth.
    Surely she should have been wearing it?
  • The little suitcases that people walk around with now and trip you up. You expect it in an airport but not on the fecking street!
  • Fumbluff said:

Fumbluff said:

Ted Rogers
    Well I hope his wife doesn't find out.

is this some kind covert code for operation yewtree suspects ?

• 1StevieG said:

The little suitcases that people walk around with now and trip you up. You expect it in an airport but not on the fecking street!

What if they're going to the Airport?
  • Sponsored links:

• Why we didn't get advanced warning like this when I lived in London, then the OB could been waiting for them. ;)

26 May 2016: Gunfire may be noticed earlier than usual, 08:30. More info: https://t.co/InMwjWULzF

— Shoeburyness Range (@SHB_Alerts) May 25, 2016
  • Another video shared on Facebook of a single Gendarme getting the shit kicked out of him by about 20 'protesters', this time in Nantes. Fuckin cowards

It's the same video over and over with a different caption... :wink:
    Shame it ain't one of him drawing his weapon and slotting a few of em, I'm sure there'd be plenty of the usual pissing and shitting from certain quarters if he had
  • ...also, it ain't the same vid, there's one of a copper getting his motor smashed up and set alight and the latest one of about 20 cowards kicking 7 shades out of a lone plod in the street
  • 1StevieG said:

The little suitcases that people walk around with now and trip you up. You expect it in an airport but not on the fecking street!

People that take hand luggage on a plane that is as big as my suitcase. What do you need honestly on a plane trip that needs that big a case?
  • ross1 said:

1StevieG said:

People that take hand luggage on a plane that is as big as my suitcase. What do you need honestly on a plane trip that needs that big a case?
    You don't, but it saves you queueing to "check it in". Just check in online, go thru customs & security and board. Far easier.
  • The recent trend for fascist software updates. Every time I turn on my Windows 7 computer or my iPhone/iPad I am getting asked if I want to update, the 'remind me later' option seems to buy me about 10 minutes before the fucker starts hassling me again.

The computer has started setting up the Windows 10 update and leaving me to cancel it, like its hoping it'll sneak it in without me noticing.

I've already declined the update about 50 times - TAKE THE FUCKING HINT!

I'm considering taking it to court and getting a restraining order.

When people don't update software, meaning companies have to write code for aging systems, slowing down software development for everyone.
  • edited May 2016
    Weight restrictions on Rides at Legoland.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!