Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Pubs that cannot pour Guinness properly. The easiest pint to pull, so why have you overfilled it so it goes all down the side of the glass?!

Pubs that think it's ok to serve you an "Extra Cold" drink in a glass that's still hot from the glasswasher. Idiots.

Pubs that promote the fact that they are showing a particular football match, but then you go in and end up having to harrass them to turn the telly on, because they have decided that it kicks off at 5.30 so they're not going to turn it on until the ref has literally got the whistle in his mouth to start the game. Then, when they finally get round to turning it on, they don't know how to work the telly properly so you end up with the pictures of the FA Cup Final and the audio from BBC Scotland (for 15 minutes).

If you share my annoyance at any of the above, particularly the latter, I'd give The Rose in New Cross (formerly The Hobgoblin) a wide berth. Farcking useless.
  • Jamie Oliver

Fucking mook!
  • Football on TV's in pubs.
  • 2. People who use their debit card for things around a pound? (have a minimum charge for £10.00 FFS)

If they are using contactless then I cannot see a problem, quicker than paying in cash.
  • Bellends who use hands free on the train.

Bellends that walk along using hands free.

Mobile phone users on the train who say "sorry on the train so can't talk to loudly" well you are mate because i can here you from half way down the carriage and to be honest I don't give a shit what your wife wants you to pick up from Waitrose.

Bellends who have the click sound activated on their phone.

Bellends who pretend to be on their phone and having a full blown conversation.... With......nobody because their phone rings.

People who wear headphones but have no concept that every body else can hear their shit taste in music.

In fact their is a bloke on the train who I want to beat to death.

Other than that it's a wonderful afternoon.

In fact there... not In fact their as per your second to last line!!

Mobile phone users on the train who say "sorry on the train so can't talk to loudly" well you are mate because i can here you from half way down the carriage and to be honest I don't give a shit what your wife wants you to pick up from Waitrose.

Bellends who pretend to be on their phone and having a full blown conversation.... With......nobody because their phone rings.

People who wear headphones but have no concept that every body else can hear their shit taste in music.

I can always rely on you!

I can always rely on you!
  • Blokes who spend f*****g ages drying their hands on the driers in pubs while you stand there like a lemon with water dripping off you. How f*****g dry do you have to be, you've already blasted one layer of skin off while I've been here.

Maybe I'm just an impatient bastard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thinking you need a dump yet when you get to the toilet its just a false alarm with a few wet farts!!
  • Toilets (notably in Brazil) that dont clearly indicate whether its the gents or the womens, then getting moaned and laughed at by some local women mid pee because your in the wrong toilet!!
  • shitty shit hand driers.

Toilets (notably in Brazil) that dont clearly indicate whether its the gents or the womens, then getting moaned and laughed at by some local women mid pee because your in the wrong toilet!!

you're not your in the last line...
  • MrOneLung said:

Bellends who use hands free on the train.

Toilets (notably in Brazil) that dont clearly indicate whether its the gents or the womens, then getting moaned and laughed at by some local women mid pee because your in the wrong toilet!!

Cmon let me off for the first one... That isn't my fault
  • MrOneLung said:

Bellends who use hands free on the train.

That will teach him!
  • edited May 2016

Thinking you need a dump yet when you get to the toilet its just a false alarm with a few wet farts!! And then walking out to find Dave Mehmet at the hand drier

• Blokes who spend f*****g ages drying their hands on the driers in pubs while you stand there like a lemon with water dripping off you. How f*****g dry do you have to be, you've already blasted one layer of skin off while I've been here.

Maybe I'm just an impatient bastard.

Impatient people who fidget around behind me while I am drying my hands
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

Starting at a new office today, for a couple of months most likely... Its not even 9 and Ive fallen out of my chair. Slippy bloody floor.

On the plus side, you can never demonstrate your incompetence too early... Expectations well and truly managed.

How the hell do you fall out of a chair?
  • edited May 2016

LuckyReds said:

Starting at a new office today, for a couple of months most likely... Its not even 9 and Ive fallen out of my chair. Slippy bloody floor.

On the plus side, you can never demonstrate your incompetence too early... Expectations well and truly managed.

It's a blow up one, too much lube on it. When he said fell he meant slipped.
  • Early morining shopping in selfridges, doesn't open until 9.30. Wife says "why don't we go for a coffee in a place just off regent street. My first thought was "no I can't go down there, in case I see Colin" - it's annoying that Colin is now not only impacting my virtual world.

Another 1st world problem, you wanna try slummin it in France pal. FFS
  • LuckyReds said:

Polished floor, and an office chair that actually has working wheels.. I've plonked my arse on the edge, whilst rummaging through my bag - meanwhile the chair decided it had other plans.
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:
    » show previous quotes
    If the Valiants were representing Charlton, does that mean the Uni of Greenwich were representing homophob...
    I almost fell out of my chair on that one.

How weird. SD says to you on the Charlton v Homophobia thread last night that "I almost fell out of my chair on that one."

Then 9 hours later you did.

Weird.
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:
    » show previous quotes
    If the Valiants were representing Charlton, does that mean the Uni of Greenwich were representing homophob...

How weird. SD says to you on the Charlton v Homophobia thread last night that "I almost fell out of my chair on that one."

Weird unique.
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:
    » show previous quotes

Weird.
    Nice spot, I know who to blame now..
  • Early morining shopping in selfridges, doesn't open until 9.30. Wife says "why don't we go for a coffee in a place just off regent street. My first thought was "no I can't go down there incase I see Colin" - it's annoying that Colin is now not only impacting my virtual world.

I only saw Colin...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!