Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    ..... I had stubble burn for at least a week after our stay
  • Options

The new fad of women having a fit bird in a swim suit as their screen saver to act as their 'SLIMSPIRATION'. get a fuckin life you uniqo.

That would explain why some lump on the train had a bella emberg screensaver.
  • Options

The new fad of women having a fit bird in a swim suit as their screen saver to act as their 'SLIMSPIRATION'. get a fuckin life you uniqo.

One of my ex's had a picture of Venessa Feltz as her slimsperation, well she did have a long way to go bless her
  • Options

I have Dave Mehmet on mine........... ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

You looking to get down to 19st then?
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Yep, then I'm gonna start on the other leg..........who rattled your cage? ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Yep, then I'm gonna start on the other leg..........who rattled your cage? ;)
    Dave Mehmet when he stepped on my foot and gave me a double compound fracture.
  • Options

From afar spotting a woman and thinking "damn she looks hot" then after getting a lot closer you are ashamed to have thought it......it was my sister.

When I went to see Weller at The Cigale in the middle of Paris' red light district years back, there was a blond 'bird' in front of us walking up the road that we had all homed in on, until she turned round to cross the frog and it was not only a geezer,, but he had a full beared to boot.
    A few years ago the Viz Profanasaurus coined a new word: Bobfoc. This was short for Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch. Sounds like you met the ultimate bobfoc.
  • Options
    Stig said:

From afar spotting a woman and thinking "damn she looks hot" then after getting a lot closer you are ashamed to have thought it......it was my sister.

When I went to see Weller at The Cigale in the middle of Paris' red light district years back, there was a blond 'bird' in front of us walking up the road that we had all homed in on, until she turned round to cross the frog and it was not only a geezer,, but he had a full beared to boot.
    A few years ago the Viz Profanasaurus coined a new word: Bobfoc. This was short for Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch. Sounds like you met the ultimate bobfoc.
    Met a few by that discription to be fair
  • Options
    I have over time found Bobfoc ladies to be more pleasant to liaise with than bobfob ladies who are quite often majorly high maintenance with limited benefits on offer.

And also the bobfob ladies quite often won't sleep with me :(....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

I have over time found Bobfoc ladies to be more pleasant to liaise with than bobfob ladies who are quite often majorly high maintenance with limited benefits on offer.

And also the bobfob ladies quite often won't sleep with me :(....

• Options
    The calibre of the opposite sex that wink at me on Match.com - it will never happen
  • Options
    When you record something on SKY + and the programme over runs and it doesn't record the end .
  • Options

When you record something on SKY + and the programme over runs and it doesn't record the end .

1st world problem in a nutshell right there. You wanna try living in France pal
  • Options

Never happened to me, don't think it can happen unless you set the recording manually.
  • Options
    Yvette Cooper
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Never happened to me, don't think it can happen unless you set the recording manually.
    It does . Regularly. There is an option to add 10 minutes on the end of each recording which I have set up yet I still have some recordings that come up short.
  • Options

Riviera said:

It does . Regularly. There is an option to add 10 minutes on the end of each recording which I have set up yet I still have some recordings that come up short.
    Have you actually got Sky+HD or some poor imitation. Never seen the 10 minute option. You wanna record something, you call it up and press the record button. Can't see where you're going wrong.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Have you actually got Sky+HD or some poor imitation. Never seen the 10 minute option. You wanna record something, you call it up and press the record button. Can't see where you're going wrong.
    By the programme overrunning.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

George Michael? Is 'crossing the frog' the same as giving the wanker gesture?
  • Options

Haha! That's quality @i_b_b_o_r_g - Is France second or third world?
    :smiley:
  • Options

Seriously though, Beds do you record loads of stuff on Sky+. The only time I've had a problem like that is where I've got two other recordings coming up. Something then has to give because the box only has two channels. Otherwise no problems.
  • Options

Haha! That's quality @i_b_b_o_r_g - Is France second or third world?
    :smiley:
    A good 4th/bad 3rd imo, but that's what I bought into when I moved here to be fair pal
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

It's always had the 10 minute option . Just look in the set up.
    As @MrOneLung said - it's programmes overrunning. Surely SKY would have sorted a system where you it automatically keeps recording if something overruns.

• Options
    The BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme 'accompanying' two surviving members of the Kindertransport out to The Jungle camp or whatever it's called. It's hardly the same thing is it, in that they haven't got a war looming over them and as has been said elsewhere a million times before, they've passed through a few safe havens to get there! If they had of 'accompanied' them to the Syrian/Turkish border, then that would've been diffferent and a lot more comparable imo
  • Options
    Leaving your Hankerchief at home and sneezing constantly at work having to use toilet roll as a replacement.

I never sneeze this much when I have a hankie with me... Its like my nose knows and is taunting me!!
  • Options

Leaving your Hankerchief at home and sneezing constantly at work having to use toilet roll as a replacement.

I never sneeze this much when I have a hankie with me... Its like my nose knows and is taunting me!!

Use your sleeve
  • Options

Use your sleeve
    Thats for wiping my mouth when I've eaten!!