Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Show off...
  • Options
    Palace and possibly Millwall both going to Wembley in the season we are relegated
  • Options

Show off...

And a dreamer as well.
  • Options
    Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue. So far the bill stands at £500 and while the vet's confident it will work, she can't guarantee it or whether the issue comes back or not.

I though my wife had insured them when we got them but she hadn't. I don't even like cats but can't see the poor little fecker suffer.
  • Options

Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue. So far the bill stands at £500 and while the vet's confident it will work, she can't guarantee it or whether the issue comes back or not.

I though my wife had insured them when we got them but she hadn't. I don't even like cats but can't see the poor little fecker suffer.

Vet bills and I'll raise you Animal insurance!!
    I've just cancelled my threes insurance, robbing b@st@rds just hiked the price up to £50 month each!
    They can feck right off. :(
  • Options

Just close your eyes and kick it to death.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

A poor defenceless pussy in your proximity doesn't have a chance.
  • Options
    Dont get me started on Animal Insurance.

Had the yearly vaccines for my two cats over the Weekend just gone, just beforehand we got a letter from their Insurance which confirmed our request to cancel the Direct Debit with them etc.

With both me and the missus confused as we did nothing of the sort we went to the Vets who restarted the Insurance for us yet also confirmed that the Company had sent a letter to all Members the other week, that letter being so poorly written, they told you to do the wrong thing if you wanted to cancel
  • Options

Had the yearly vaccines for my two cats over the Weekend just gone, just beforehand we got a letter from their Insurance which confirmed our request to cancel the Direct Debit with them etc.

With both me and the missus confused as we did nothing of the sort we went to the Vets who restarted the Insurance for us yet also confirmed that the Company had sent a letter to all Members the other week, that letter being so poorly written, they told you to do the wrong thing if you wanted to cancel

With Dogs booster jabs 99% certainly having no effect to the protection of your animal its certainly no surprising that only two establishments are still insisting it is carried out one being the Veterinary profession the other being Insurance companies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cat insurance? They see you coming

; )
  • Options
    joe wicks and his extra cheeky 15 minute meals.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue.

Afternoon Wandering Bladder?

Old age mate.

What was wrong with the cat?
  • Options
    Recruiting businesses. I've worked with them from both sides as a permanent employee, and now as a contractor.

Smarmy agent contacted me about a role for 3 weeks last week, sounded OK. Only issue was that the pay was £25 less than my day rate. I bit the bullet and went for it anyway.

Aced the interview and was offered the role... But would need to take a further £15 cut, so the agent could take his 17.5% without going over the client budget. I told him I wasnt impressed, as £40 a day less means £600 over those 3 weeks. But if this client looked for a long term relationship that was worth it.. Bit the bullet again.

Today I found out - after pestering him for paperwork as he had said it was approved on Friday - that they'd found a cheaper agency to provide the work. I lost the contract. He had the cheek to say I was worth the full day rate and for "£40 a day discount" they were mad to go elsewhere, that they want to keep my details in case "it doesn't go as expected".

Gutted. Messed up a lot of my plans to be fair, and can't help but feel like this guy's greediness has cost me when I was prepared to go against my gut and lower my worth.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Recruiting businesses. I've worked with them from both sides as a permanent employee, and now as a contractor.

Smarmy agent contacted me about a role for 3 weeks last week, sounded OK. Only issue was that the pay was £25 less than my day rate. I bit the bullet and went for it anyway.

Aced the interview and was offered the role... But would need to take a further £15 cut, so the agent could take his 17.5% without going over the client budget. I told him I wasnt impressed, as £40 a day less means £600 over those 3 weeks. But if this client looked for a long term relationship that was worth it.. Bit the bullet again.

Today I found out - after pestering him for paperwork as he had said it was approved on Friday - that they'd found a cheaper agency to provide the work. I lost the contract. He had the cheek to say I was worth the full day rate and for "£40 a day discount" they were mad to go elsewhere, that they want to keep my details in case "it doesn't go as expected".

Gutted. Messed up a lot of my plans to be fair, and can't help but feel like this guy's greediness has cost me when I was prepared to go against my gut and lower my worth.

I take you're planning on going round his place and parkin him up, if you ain't already?!
  • Options
    *it
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

I take you're planning on going round his place and parkin him up, if you ain't already?!
    Cheeky git would probably try and charge me for the privilege...
  • Options
    Ah thanks Lucky, I love your work with Taylor
  • Options
    You absolutely should renegotiate Lucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a text from DHL yesterday saying they were delivering (the wife's passport) today. Then getting another one today saying they are delivering tomorrow...
  • Options

Getting a text from DHL yesterday saying they were delivering (the wife's passport) today. Then getting another one today saying they are delivering tomorrow...

Hold that - just had another text saying they will be delivering today... Good job we hadn't arranged to do something else.
  • Options
    Danny Dire
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Danny Dire

Pwopa Nawty that is...
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    People that insist on telling you how far they have come for an event like the fans who went to the abandoned Man U game and say they travelled 4198 miles from Chicago to be there. No, really? I thought it was a hop, skip and a jump over the water.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Going to try dry cleaners, presenting your ticket and then they continually ponce about looking for your dry cleaning and asking stupid questions...."are you sure you brought the clothing in" "and this is your ticket?" Etc etc, in the end you point out your clothing on the rack.
  • Options
    sports direct ...i actually feel intimidated going in the place

• Options
    lolwray said:

Danny Dire

Unfortunately, I can only like this once.

The guy is a proper bell end
  • Options
    lolwray said:

The place is just a glorified jumble sale.

• Options

lolwray said:

The place is just a glorified jumble sale.

Reebok Exofit 40 squid; fuckin good jumble sale that

; )