Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Finding out all Eurostar trains are dry during the euros, when we've got a 6hr plus direct train to Marseille to endure!!

Why oh why are football fans treated like shite all the time.
  • Options
    Carter said:

My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse

I always leave my work mobile on silent so the important meetings aren't interrupted...
  • Options
    Having now been sat on a broken down train between stations for nearly 2hrs!!
  • Options

People who say 'happy star wars day' on this day every year. It was mildly amusing when I 1st heard it, now it's a tad annoying

I say it as "The fourth of May be with you!" just to annoy Star Wars geeks.
  • Options
    Duchatelet still exists, how sad.
  • Options

People who say 'happy star wars day' on this day every year. It was mildly amusing when I 1st heard it, now it's a tad annoying

Today, you should have said happy revenge of the fifth day.
  • Options

Today, you should have said happy revenge of the fifth day.
    Did you make that one up or nick it? I thought it was funny in a sad geeky way.
  • Options
    yet another Halifax advert where I want to throw the tele out the window,

this time Top Cat, Benny and the crew manage to secure a mortgage on a three storey dustbin.

what sort of pricks think up this crap?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

this time Top Cat, Benny and the crew manage to secure a mortgage on a three storey dustbin.

Nothing is sacred anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's like the senior management team 'think of the children'.

Come on, you think about how to do your job.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

the voices sound terrible
  • Options
    I'm gonna get whooshed here.

Oh dear I thought it was straight samples from the original.

My hearing has gone, I can't be sure on that without watching it again.

Overall though the advert is shite. Top
    Cat going into the Halifax for a mortgage? Come on.

• Options
    Yes most cats go to Nationwide.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Facebook conversations like this that must make sensible women (and men) cringe, this is from an old school friend and her mates:

JB:
    I must have been horrible in a previous life.cos right now him up stairs seems to be chucking all kinds of shit my way,how much more can a person take.But I am hard ,till night falls.
    Sometimes i wounder how we get though the day.
    just todays events, found large I mean big mother xxxxxxx hornet in the bathroom., then washing machine blow up,then phone charger broke.,then I broke 3 nails.

But there are more important things
    love my family to bits, all of them ,and want the world to know that xxxx good night

NC:
    Bless your heart xx

CB:
    Blimey J, stay strong Hunni bunch & scream loud if it helps. Women are made to pick themselves up, dust themselves off & show the world we are strong however we are only human. Shout if I can help - big hugs xx ❤️

G T-D
    Wish that was all I had to put up with
  • Options
    Sniffers.

I was irritated to have my Starbucks ‘experience’ marred by a sniffer on Thursday. Unable to finish my crossword due to reading 17 across twelve times I decided to take action and storm out - sadly nobody noticed - least of all the sniffer.

Yesterday I attended a classic concert at the Royal Festival Hall. In front of me the World famous composer Karl Jenkins, beyond him 50 superb musicians, stage left the beautiful soprano Lucy Knight and to the rear of the orchestra a fabulous one hundred strong choir. Immediately to my right was a guy who continually tried to get his hooter in tune as he sniffed his way through the whole fecking thing.

Why are sniffers so oblivious to the pain and torment they cause?

• Options
    finding that you've accidentally clicked on one of the little stars on the main page of the forum by receiving 50 odd emails to tell you that someone's posted in a thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rina said:

finding that you've accidentally clicked on one of the little stars on the main page of the forum by receiving 50 odd emails to tell you that someone's posted in a thread

If you tell us which thread, we promise not to go on it and keep posting.
  • Options
    I've unchecked it now but thanks for the offer
  • Options
    Barbecues, as soon as we get a decent bit of weather all you can smell is barbecue smoke. Why can't people have a proper bloody dinner & then go & sit outside?
  • Options
    Idris Elba saying "aksed" on the Baftas. Ffs.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Idris Elba saying "aksed" on the Baftas. Ffs.

Idris Elba saying anything from a script. The most wooden actor since the bloke who played Ali the cab firm boss in Eastenders.
  • Options
    Tom Hiddleston
  • Options
    west hams constant need to keep mentioning leaving upton park your choosing to move for fuck sake

the amount of millwall fans out the woodwork this morning for a naughty weekend in bradford.
  • Options
    Millwall and the city of Bradford...a match made in heaven they really deserve one another