Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• 1StevieG said:

TBH instead of to be honest. I keep reading Tal Ben Haim....

Now you tell me. I thought it referred Thuram - Totally Bloody Hopeless.
  • I thought it was the bum hole
  • Kwik Fit shit adverts.
    Liars.
  • Happily peddling away at my spin class then looking down and noticing that one of my bollocks had made a break for freedom. Don't think anyone noticed but had to play a very discreet frame of pocket billiards to restore the equilibrium.

Did it annoy you that no one noticed or just that you were doing a spin class?
  • Happily peddling away at my spin class then looking down and noticing that one of my bollocks had made a break for freedom. Don't think anyone noticed but had to play a very discreet frame of pocket billiards to restore the equilibrium.

Did it annoy you that no one noticed or just that you were doing a spin class?
    Both
  • When your driving and give way to someone... Instead of raising their hand to thank you, you get a limp finger (no not that one) in acknowledgement.

It makes you feel like your beneath their thanks and that you dont deserve it
  • When I'm driving along and some peasant lets me go first just to get a wave off me.
  • People who say 'happy star wars day' on this day every year. It was mildly amusing when I 1st heard it, now it's a tad annoying
  • Sponsored links:

Tie it to your shoelaces Dave, that will act as an early warning system.

• When I'm driving along and some peasant lets me go first just to get a wave off me.

• I have a stupid watch with cogs and stuff and it didn't work out that April has only 30 days, I forgot to wind it on and my train ticket was dated 3rd.

That annoyed me.

Fortunately the ticket barrier guy just waved me through. I didn't even need to say 'these are not the sort of customers you are looking for' and wave my hand at him....

The fourth was with me.
  • Good wattles on that peasant. Should get a good daubing.
  • Waving your fingers at bouncers when intoxicated giving it large 'these are not the droids you are looking for' is funny once
  • Where do you work Ricky.....the Samaritans?
  • Woman standing outside the office or in stair wells at work sobbing because their boss has just given them a telling off. How about start doing what you're paid for and not turning up smelling like you've just climbed out of a vat of prosecco?

Sounds like a keeper to me.
  • edited May 2016
    Employees who cry when I bollock them for smelling like wine
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting to the pub too late to properly enjoy the sunshine and a beer my system is screaming out for
  • My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse
  • Where do you work Ricky.....the Samaritans?

No, a NHS call centre in Charlton.
  • Carter said:

My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse

Switch to FaceTime and aim it at the pan
  • Finding out all Eurostar trains are dry during the euros, when we've got a 6hr plus direct train to Marseille to endure!!

Why oh why are football fans treated like shite all the time.
  • Carter said:

My work mobile ringing as soon as I sit on the shithouse

I always leave my work mobile on silent so the important meetings aren't interrupted...
  • Having now been sat on a broken down train between stations for nearly 2hrs!!
  • People who say 'happy star wars day' on this day every year. It was mildly amusing when I 1st heard it, now it's a tad annoying

I say it as "The fourth of May be with you!" just to annoy Star Wars geeks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!