Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Not knowing what a Roe Buck is or what gralloch means

Roe Buck is French for gay dogger and Gralloch is the verb for Rim.
    Same time, same place next week Candypants? x

; )
  • James Nesbit
  • Not knowing what a Roe Buck is or what gralloch means

Roe Buck is French for gay dogger and Gralloch is the verb for Rim.
    Same time, same place next week Candypants? x

; )
    Mais oui mon vieux chinoise
  • Seeing a bloke knock down a a Roe buck and not having the space in the van to get it home, or a decent knife to gralloch it and pick it up later. Poor bugger is still in the verge this evening, what a waste....

A Roebuck is a decent pub in Hampstead. I'd Like to be able to tell you that I got merrily pissed in there once, but the truth is I was pissed when I went in on account of the Rochforte 10 that I drank in the nearby Stag (I think there's a link there).
  • James Nesbit

Has he been knocked down too
  • Stig said:

Cats. In particular, my cat who I just caught puking in the house. I shoed him out, but as he ran out of the cat flap he deposited a pile of vom in the Crocs I leave by the back door. I took them out to the back garden to hose them down, but someone had left the hose on the jet setting so ended up with a pressure wash cat-chunder facial. Nice!

Yesterday my mother-in-law gave the cat too many 'Dreamies'. In the night the bugger chucked them up for me to unwittingly stomp in this morning.
    Stig said:

I get offers from EE for all sorts of sporting events I'm not interested in. It always amazes me because they have the data that shows exactly where I am every Saturday afternoon.

To add insult to injury, not five minutes after the cat puke incident I got a text from EE asking me if I wanted Crystal Palace v Man Utd tickets. Words cannot describe my... (well, as I said words couldn't describe it).
  • The foreign lorry driver who nearly killed me on my way home tonight.

Thank God I assume every other driver on the road is a congenital idiot.
  • The addition of broad regional accents on the BBC News, geezer reporting on the latest Japanese earthquake speaking in Bolton, sounds more like a comedy sketch off Soccer AM.

Yeah, BBC breakfast has also turned into BBC Look North, full of Northern sorts trying to look glamorous and cracking unfunny northern jokes. Bring back Suzanna Reid.
  • Toasters with slots that aren't actually big enough to fit a normal slice of bread in properly. WTF.

Blame Warburtons - their bread is 15mm bigger than the standard size . We have to come the ends off so it fits in our toaster.

Not sure about your method of getting the ends off Beds, but enjoy your toast :wink:
  • predictive text ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Chavy mums shouting at their kids. Just been to the cinema with my daughter and the place was full of unruly kids and mums screaming at each other. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less from Bexleyheath.
  • edited April 2016

Chavy mums shouting at their kids. Just been to the cinema with my daughter and the place was full of unruly kids and mums screaming at each other. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less from Bexleyheath.

Were any of them fit? The mums that is, not the kids
  • Chavy mums shouting at their kids. Just been to the cinema with my daughter and the place was full of unruly kids and mums screaming at each other. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less from Bexleyheath.

Were any of them fit? The mums that is, not the kids
    Couldn't possibly say ;)
  • Why was it dark in there?
  • iaitch said:

Why was it dark in there?

it makes it easier to view the images on the screen

• Tutt-Tutt said:

The addition of broad regional accents on the BBC News, geezer reporting on the latest Japanese earthquake speaking in Bolton, sounds more like a comedy sketch off Soccer AM.

Yeah, BBC breakfast has also turned into BBC Look North, full of Northern sorts trying to look glamorous and cracking unfunny northern jokes. Bring back Suzanna Reid.
    Naga fucking Munchetty. She knows how to set my day off full of irritation.

Louise Minchin and the bird who does the sport are pretty tasty though.
  • LuckyReds said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

The addition of broad regional accents on the BBC News, geezer reporting on the latest Japanese earthquake speaking in Bolton, sounds more like a comedy sketch off Soccer AM.

Naga fucking Munchetty. She knows how to set my day off full of irritation.

Louise Minchin and the bird who does the sport are pretty tasty though.
    Can't stand makes me want to smash my TV. Her married name is Naga Haggar (true).
  • edited April 2016
    Players , managers and officials who put their hands over their mouths when they talk to each other to stop the millions of lip readers watching on TV seeing what they are saying .

Stop it . it's pathetic
  • Sponsored links:

• Players , managers and officials who put their hands over their mouths when they talk to each other to stop the millions of lip readers watching on TV seeing what they are saying .

Stop it . it's pathetic

I love this. Are they discussing state secrets? So what they are saying is so crucial that they can't risk opponents lip reading their conversation. Self importance of the highest degree.
  • Fiiish said:

People who is hard alone!!

I agree
  • Unlike the twit in number 10 who just says the first thing his dangleberry brain sends to his cranial ringpiece at PMQ because he actually has no answer to the question put to him that wont reveal him for the cretin he is. :wink:
  • Unlike the twit in number 10 who just says the first thing his dangleberry brain sends to his cranial ringpiece at PMQ because he actually has no answer to the question put to him that wont reveal him for the cretin he is. :wink:

Absolutely agree . Having said that Diane Abbot is an embarrassment .
  • Players , managers and officials who put their hands over their mouths when they talk to each other to stop the millions of lip readers watching on TV seeing what they are saying .

Stop it . it's pathetic

See Chris Solly doing the same with an opponent. Don't think the game was even televised.
  • edited May 2016

Unlike the twit in number 10 who just says the first thing his dangleberry brain sends to his cranial ringpiece at PMQ because he actually has no answer to the question put to him that wont reveal him for the cretin he is. :wink:

Yes - she is a bit of a twit as well.

Yes - she is a bit of a twit as well.
    Knew you'd come round
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!