Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Being teetotal and Frenchside on the eve of what is guaranteed to be a proper weekender back in SE7
  • Morons in petrol stations who cross over and tangle up the leads on the diesel and petrol pumps.

Why?
  • LenGlover said:

Morons in petrol stations who cross over and tangle up the leads hoses on the diesel and petrol pumps.

Why?

Sorry Len, I know it's anal, but I can't stand it when people refer to petrol pump hoses as leads.
  • LenGlover said:

Morons in petrol stations who cross over and tangle up the leads hoses on the diesel and petrol pumps.

Why?

Sorry Len, I know it's anal, but I can't stand it when people refer to petrol pump hoses as leads.
    They're dispensers pal.
  • LenGlover said:

Why?

They're dispensers pal.
    No No No, Pump - Hose - Nozzle
  • LenGlover said:

Why?

They're dispensers pal.
    Do yourself a favour and walk away.
  • LenGlover said:

Why?

They're dispensers pal.
    Do yourself a favour and walk away.
    I would do, but this is a subject too close to my heart and I just can't stand by and let it go
  • LenGlover said:

Why?

I knew leads was wrong but couldn't think of the right word at that moment.

You knew what I meant which is the main thing.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Why?

No worries, no harm done.
  • Seeing a post on here and thinking of a witty reply, only to find that someone got there first.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Seeing a post on here and thinking of a witty reply, only to find that someone got there first.

Come on Stigmeister, who spoiled it?
  • Ha ha, do you know I was going to put on the bottom of that post "usually Big Rob". And look, I've robbed myself!
  • All animals and nature.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Why?

Are the leads clean? Otherwise, it would be dirty leads.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Why?

Are the leads clean? Otherwise, it would be dirty leads.
    If it were dirty leads, they woulda brought more
  • Redskin said:

The BBC commissioning a 'drama' that is loosely based on Operation Yew Tree and that photoshopped Jimmy Savile *yaks* shaking hands with one of the characters.

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that's takin the piss?

That's unlike you to mention The BBC in the "General things that annoy you" thread. ;-)
    Pretty sick though ain't it? Either that, or someone in the BBC production department has made an ocean going, fur lined, diamond encrusted fuck up.

Either way, the BBC should be disbanded immediately and be made to pay back the last 30 years licence money, with interest, IMO
    For someone who claims to hate the BBC as much as you do, you don't half spend a lot of time watching it/ listening to it.
    Deep down, you love the BBC more than the Queen...
    Big Rob is the Mary Whitehouse of his generation...
  • Redskin said:

The BBC commissioning a 'drama' that is loosely based on Operation Yew Tree and that photoshopped Jimmy Savile *yaks* shaking hands with one of the characters.

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that's takin the piss?

That's unlike you to mention The BBC in the "General things that annoy you" thread. ;-)
    Pretty sick though ain't it? Either that, or someone in the BBC production department has made an ocean going, fur lined, diamond encrusted fuck up.

Either way, the BBC should be disbanded immediately and be made to pay back the last 30 years licence money, with interest, IMO
    For someone who claims to hate the BBC as much as you do, you don't half spend a lot of time watching it/ listening to it.
    Deep down, you love the BBC more than the Queen...
    I watch the BBC for a couple of reasons, the main two being;

A/1- I still don't think I've got me moneys worth (Although I reckon I'd need to watch the BBC for the next 300 years, with BBC 1 and 2 and the BBC News channel on three tellys at the same time to get anywhere near what I consider to be my moneys worth when you take into account the absolute shit they broadcast).

B/2- Hoe else can I justify moaning about it, if I don't watch it?

...and a third (so C/3) is that the war office watches a lot of BBC durge and what she says goes on the entertainment front in this house. If I had my way, we wouldn't have the box in the first place....

• Another reason is that one of their facilities managers made meself and an oppo dig in 5 subterranean rat boxes BY HAND, outside BBC Television Center at half four on the Thursday of an Easter Weekend in my Rentokil days.
  • Sponsored links:

• When I'm watching tele with Lady Muck and she insists on watching some drivel, I simply leave the room and find something else to do.
    The War Office - I'll use that if I may - very good.
  • The BBC always cutting to Blackheath and interviewing people dressed up as rhinos and such like just when the elite women get to SE7, Never filmed us in The Horse and don't film em down the Shitwick now The Horse is a 'religious center'.

Absolute disgrace, sort it out BBC!
  • Bookie blockers at the racecourse.

You find a better price than the others & can't quite get there in time, because of people standing infront of them, but not betting. Then as you ease round them the price drops.

Boo.
  • edited April 2016
    Northerners in the pub telling you there is no rivalry between Leigh Centurions and Bradford Bulls, even though have told them you know Leigh's director of rugby and the Bulls strength and conditioning coach, they apparently know better...
  • People who work in offices that steal other peoples lunch from the fridge
  • Time to leave a shit sandwich in the fridge!!!
  • Stealing somebody's lunch from the fridge at work and finding out the sandwich filling is something you don't like......selfish bastards.
  • iaitch said:

Time to leave a shit sandwich in the fridge!!!

That would be one with tuna in then (disgusting stuff)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!