Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• When people make claims yet hurriedly try to cover them up with the line: "So I've been told anyway"

Its almost as bad as... "My friend has this problem..."
  • edited April 2016

When you're next to be served in a supermarket queue and they open another till.

All the selfish, lowlife, scummy ******** that rush in front of you.

Absolute ******.

Well maybe you need to stop doing all your shopping in the 99p store then! :smile:
    How very dare you. It was Iceland.

PS It's the quickest those overweight pikey customers have ever moved :smile:

(I of course am not included in the above description, as I am the exception to the rule :smile:
  • Empty diesel tank
  • This viral lemur video doing the rounds. Stolen from its mum, likely to be living in a birdcage, misfed and will turn dangerous as an adult. Then it will be released and die in the wild as it doesn't know how to forage.

Then there are the idiots who will think it's cute/funny and look into buying one when lemurs are already the world's most endangered mammals... It really makes my blood boil.
  • Age-ists.

Nothing pisses me off more than feeling like I'm not being listened to, or taken seriously by people, just because I'm younger than them.

Bloody coffin-dodging Countdown watchers ... :-)
  • Age-ists.

Nothing pisses me off more than feeling like I'm not being listened to, or taken seriously by people, just because I'm younger than them.

You called!
  • Sponsored links:

• Age-ists.

On the other hand, you might actually be foolhardy and misguided? :wink:
  • I'm telling my mummy and daddy on you and then you'll be sorry...
  • Age-ists.

Oh, I have absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever but it would be nice if they took my foolishness seriously....

• Age-ists.

Oh, I have absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever but it would be nice if they took my foolishness seriously....
    Go to your room, answering back the grown ups........ ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Age-ists.

That's fine, I wanted to do some colouring in anyway.
  • Age-ists.

Wait until you get old. No one takes you seriously then either.
  • Running over a Western Whip Snake on the drive, poor little bugger
  • The BBC commissioning a 'drama' that is loosely based on Operation Yew Tree and that photoshopped Jimmy Savile *yaks* shaking hands with one of the characters.

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that's takin the piss?
  • Paul O'Grady and his annoying old lady scouse voice.
  • The BBC commissioning a 'drama' that is loosely based on Operation Yew Tree and that photoshopped Jimmy Savile *yaks* shaking hands with one of the characters.

That's unlike you to mention The BBC in the "General things that annoy you" thread. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

It's not a drama, it's TOTP2 with Jimmy Saville and Jonathan King
  • The new Dominoes pizza advert on the radio with the bloke trying to say 'so tasty the mouth boggles' but mixing up the words. Not sure why but really irritates me.

That's unlike you to mention The BBC in the "General things that annoy you" thread. ;-)
    likely they never gave him a second series
  • McBobbin said:

Facebook "timehop" presenting me with this gem from yesteryear:

"Wohoo goodbye to this two Bob league... Charlton are back baby!"

Arse. Just got the one saying " champions! Woohoo!"
  • McBobbin said:

Facebook "timehop" presenting me with this gem from yesteryear:

"Wohoo goodbye to this two Bob league... Charlton are back baby!"

Arse. Just got the one saying " champions! Woohoo!"

Pretty sick though ain't it? Either that, or someone in the BBC production department has made an ocean going, fur lined, diamond encrusted fuck up.

Either way, the BBC should be disbanded immediately and be made to pay back the last 30 years licence money, with interest, IMO
  • T.C.E said:

Age-ists.

That's fine, I wanted to do some colouring in anyway.
    Adult colouring books! WTF are they all about?
  • Having to go to the gym on a Friday night because I'm a fat bastard, rather than do what I really want to do which is go up the pub.
  • Lazy boy sofa
  • BBC LONDON News reporter not being able to pronounce Erith right, you can't make it up FFS!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!