Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People parking outside my house. I don't park there myself and I know I don't own that piece of road but it just annoys me that someone has parked in front of my house when they could park elsewhere.
    Also people who cant be bothered to walk on my driveway and instead walk on my grass.

The news shoppers take on this -

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14420929.Your_car_could_be_removed__Follow_these_rules_for_when_you_can_and_can_t_park_in_front_of_someone_s_house/?ref=mr&lp=4
  • cabbles said:

Stig said:

When cats puke, they never go out but instead pick the nicest bit of carpet in the middle of the living room to do it. And if you chase them they still don't go out, but run upstairs and puke in the most awkward place under the bed.

I do a blinding impression of a cat being sick, was even thinking about going on Britain's Got Talent and maybe taking it to Broadway
    As you're about to yak please go and stand over Amanda Holden. Then we'll see what sort of stupid facial expression she pulls
  • 1StevieG said:

People parking outside my house. I don't park there myself and I know I don't own that piece of road but it just annoys me that someone has parked in front of my house when they could park elsewhere.
    Also people who cant be bothered to walk on my driveway and instead walk on my grass.

The news shoppers take on this -

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14420929.Your_car_could_be_removed__Follow_these_rules_for_when_you_can_and_can_t_park_in_front_of_someone_s_house/?ref=mr&lp=4
    I read that the other day then I got annoyed. I like the comment section on that site, some really weird, (not meaning unique), people out there.
  • Stig said:

Going to the bar and forgetting that I'm wearing my invisibility cloak.

Yup. Every bloody time and since I've been old enough to drink, which is in excess of 40 years. Also happens in shops but to a lesser degree.

People parking outside my house. I don't park there myself and I know I don't own that piece of road but it just annoys me that someone has parked in front of my house when they could park elsewhere.

That is a weird one, I'll grant you that. Is it because they intrude on your view of the Eiffel Tower, or the Serengeti?
    Does sound a bit weird but I bet I'm not the only one who gets a little irritated by this, even if they won't admit it. I know it annoys annoys my neighbours so I would say it annoys lots of people.
    No you are not the only one. Some cretin left a note on my car telling me not to park outside a friends house when we spent a night there once, and my ex-girlfriends folks neighbours used to get the right hump about people parking outside their house, even though they had a garage and dropped slipway. Someone once dumped a car battery outside their house, and they were seen picking it up and moving it to outside my girlfriends parents place. Needless to say I always parked outside their house after that, even if there was space outside the girlfriend's place...

That is a weird one, I'll grant you that. Is it because they intrude on your view of the Eiffel Tower, or the Serengeti?
    Does sound a bit weird but I bet I'm not the only one who gets a little irritated by this, even if they won't admit it. I know it annoys annoys my neighbours so I would say it annoys lots of people.
    No you are not the only one. Some cretin left a note on my car telling me not to park outside a friends house when we spent a night there once, and my ex-girlfriends folks neighbours used to get the right hump about people parking outside their house, even though they had a garage and dropped slipway. Someone once dumped a car battery outside their house, and they were seen picking it up and moving it to outside my girlfriends parents place. Needless to say I always parked outside their house after that, even if there was space outside the girlfriend's place...
    I don't think I could actually tell anyone or leave notes on cars. I prefer to seethe in silence.
    Where I used to live my old next door neighbour would be straight out telling people to move their car forward away from her house. What amazed me, people did what she said.
    Where I live now it's not really much of a problem, my house is the first in the road with about 50 meters before you get to any house. But because of that and the fact there is only 5 houses in my bit of the road I reckon people park in front of my house to wind me.
  • Baffled how not parking outside your house can annoy people.

I live on a street where some nights I get a spot straight outside, sometimes I don't and have to walk for a minute. Not really a big deal.
  • Baffled how not parking outside your house can annoy people.

I live on a street where some nights I get a spot straight outside, sometimes I don't and have to walk for a minute. Not really a big deal.

I know from previous posts that you are relatively young.

When I was young and fit it wasn't an issue for me either.

However once a bit of arthritis sets in and you have a flare up when you have to work late and carry a lot of crap indoors in the pouring rain late at night it's irritating.

That said it's public road as said above so nothing can be done.
  • LenGlover said:

Baffled how not parking outside your house can annoy people.

I know from previous posts that you are relatively young.

When I was young and fit it wasn't an issue for me either.

However once a bit of arthritis sets in and you have a flare up when you have to work late and carry a lot of crap indoors in the pouring rain late at night it's irritating.

That said it's public road as said above so nothing can be done.
    Fair enough. That does make sense.
  • edited April 2016
    On BT, Steve McManaman trying to sound like an educated scouser, but talking shit and failing miserably.

On Five Live earlier, Danny Mills just talking absolute shite. How is he on the radio?
  • Sponsored links:

• Tutt-Tutt said:

On BT, Steve McManaman trying to sound like an educated scouser, but talking shit and failing miserably

• Sales staff in shops who follow you about
  • cabbles said:

Stig said:

When cats puke, they never go out but instead pick the nicest bit of carpet in the middle of the living room to do it. And if you chase them they still don't go out, but run upstairs and puke in the most awkward place under the bed.

I do a blinding impression of a cat being sick, was even thinking about going on Britain's Got Talent and maybe taking it to Broadway
    As you're about to yak please go and stand over Amanda Holden. Then we'll see what sort of stupid facial expression she pulls
    I think some sickos would pay good money for that...

(Goes to check down back of sofa for spare coins)
  • edited April 2016
    Tutt-Tutt said:

On BT, Steve McManaman trying to sound like an educated scouser, but talking shit and failing miserably.

On Five Live earlier, Danny Mills just talking absolute shite. How is he on the radio?

Phew. I'm glad I'm not the only who can't stand him. Absolutely terrible. I remarked that he sounded like "a bloke down the pub", with comments like "what was that & what's he doing ? "

You're the bloody commentator, you tell us !

NB And stop slagging off the Man C supporters. The game finished yesterday and you're still bitching about them.
  • And he 's doing the Liverpool game tonight.
  • Premier inn in Leeds, drive up for a family funeral, relations staying there from Ireland. Arrived @ 9:10, they're stopped breakfast at 9.
  • Sales staff in shops who follow you about

maybe you're following them
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

i ll raise you steve claridge whenever hes on talk shite
  • Sponsored links:

• Where did that happen T.C.E
  • Eddie Izzard
  • Liverpool fans who complain as if they've had a hard time supporting their club.

Tonight's match reminded me.

I imagine Dortmund fans are just as annoying but I don't speak German or to Germans.
  • Cut their hands off
  • The thieves, not Liverpool fans
  • Same thing though I spose
  • Liverpool FC
  • The knobs on Bear Grylls' The Island pretending that another knob has genuinely been swept away in the rip current. Knobs

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!