Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• stores/shops that never have enough staff on the tills.

Pets at Home in Crayford for example has 4 tills but they'll wait until the queue is back to Dartford before the one cashier on duty rings the bell for assistance. it then takes an eon for another cashier to arrive.....probably too busy playing with the guinea pigs.

KFC is also particularly bad for this.
  • Stig said:

Receiving an email that has a little message at the bottom, 'sent from my Blackberry' or 'sent from my iPhone'. I don't bloody care what sort of machine you sent it from, it's of no consequence whatsoever to me.

Sent from my Muller Yoghurt Pot

If you want to like this as well as lol!'ing... You now can ;)
  • edited April 2016
    The same person flagging you but under different user names.
  • The same person flagging you but under different user names.

I don't have another username!!!
  • Macronate said:

stores/shops that never have enough staff on the tills.

Pets at Home in Crayford for example has 4 tills but they'll wait until the queue is back to Dartford before the one cashier on duty rings the bell for assistance. it then takes an eon for another cashier to arrive.....probably too busy playing with the guinea pigs.

KFC is also particularly bad for this.

As long as they aren't playing with the hamsters (a la Richard Gere).
  • edited April 2016

The same person flagging you but under different user names.

I don't have another username!!!
    I never said you did. Who said I was talking about you? You shouldn't jump in and plead your defence before you've been charged.

• People singing anything by the pissing Proclaimers, sepecially When I Wake Up and they march on the spot
  • TV and Radio programs where the crew get involved and laugh and joke, the One Show and Chris Evans on Radio 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Stavros off BBC Radio 2
  • Goal music. QPR were all over it this afternoon.
  • LenGlover said:

Stig said:

Receiving an email that has a little message at the bottom, 'sent from my Blackberry' or 'sent from my iPhone'. I don't bloody care what sort of machine you sent it from, it's of no consequence whatsoever to me.

Sent from my Muller Yoghurt Pot

An example of where it would be good to be able to 'like' and 'lol'
    You do know you can actually do this right Len? It doesn't break Charlton Life or anything.
  • except you can't. If you click on a second one it takes the first one off.
  • Another Sunday evening, another period type 'drama' on the box, still it keeps the War Office happy x
  • A sign on the A 40 in Oxford 'Kill Your Speed Not Our Workforce' last night.

Chance would be a fine thing! The road was coned down to one lane yet not a workman to be seen!

Delays for the sake of it.

The M25 was almost as bad too between junctions 12 and 11. 4 lanes down to 1 almost an hour on the journey around midnight.

Thank you invisible men!!!!
  • Now listening to Man or Astroman having bought Defcon 5..4..3..2..1 on the above recommendation.

Ok so far. Not sure it was worth my old school £7.99.....
  • Another Sunday evening, another period type 'drama' on the box, still it keeps the War Office happy x

I gave up on ITV and BBC on a Sunday night a long time ago. If it's not a period drama they'll invariably throw a cop/crime/murder based production together.

There's been a murder, but this time the murder is on the Shetland isles

Ooooh, yeah that's different.

Also I don't want to hear the word 'Fintech Start-up' anymore that's a real sickening business buzzword that's out there at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Jordan Spieth.
  • Losing things and then finding them the second you don't need them anymore.
  • Kevin Pietersen. Incredibly talented at his chosen sport but just comes across as an absolute tool.

Same goes for Ronnie O'Sullivan
  • Dunking a biscuit and half of it disappearing into my mug of tea!
  • People who have no idea how noisy they are when they eat.
  • When cats puke, they never go out but instead pick the nicest bit of carpet in the middle of the living room to do it. And if you chase them they still don't go out, but run upstairs and puke in the most awkward place under the bed.
  • Stig said:

When cats puke, they never go out but instead pick the nicest bit of carpet in the middle of the living room to do it. And if you chase them they still don't go out, but run upstairs and puke in the most awkward place under the bed.

The poxy things have to make a performance of it too. Can't just open their mouths and yak like other animals. No, they have to wheeze and cough like a 40 a dayer with bronchitis before brining it up in stages.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!