Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Elastoplast/sticking plaster outer covers showing an arrow (s) in the direction of which way to tear to get the thing open - only to find that you end up tearing the Elastoplast itself because it's a crap design and doesn't work.
  • Mick McCarthy's nose.

Let's hope his nose is a bit more out of joint at 9.30 tonight.
  • .....hold on, they're getting off with each other now

You chose to live in France...
    The modern, dare I say acceptable, face of racism and homophobic to boot

; )
  • When one is waiting on a very important, life changing, email and the spam keeps coming in ffs

; )
    *in walks Chizz.
  • edited April 2016

.....hold on, they're getting off with each other now

; )
    *in walks Chizz.
    The Flaginator
  • ...if I don't get at least 2 flags there, I'll be asking for me money back
  • Thinking how lovely it is to have some spring sunshine and opening a window to get some fresh air in only for a chainsaw / strimmer massacre to destroy the moment non-stop for an hour and a half and force me to close it.

; )
    *in walks Chizz.
    The fLaginator
    More flags than Augusta.
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Thinking how lovely it is to have some spring sunshine and opening a window to get some fresh air in only for a chainsaw / strimmer massacre to destroy the moment non-stop for an hour and a half and force me to close it.

Or someone starts a bonfire.
  • Bar staff being rude for no reason.

The guy next to me just ordered a mixed grill and said "just the regular size please " and the barmaid replied "er well there is only size" and looked at him like he had just pissed in the charity box.

; )
    How dare you - I didn't have a problem with them being gay... :wink:
  • Toyota Prius drivers with a green badge in the window.
  • Toyota Prius drivers with a green badge in the window.

Is that a vegetarian badge so they can park near the fruit and veg at the shops?

It's Tuesday morning - all the Guardian readers are collecting their housing benefit. You'll have more luck this evening

It's Tuesday morning - all the Guardian readers are collecting their housing benefit. You'll have more luck this evening
    I really enjoy your consistency against the left
  • edited April 2016
    Drivers who switch on their rear fog lights as soon as there is a hint of drizzle in the air.

I usually follow them around with my full beams on.
    Once had some tart get out of her car at the traffic light and say 'why don't you switch off your headlights you're dazzling me!'.
    To which I replied 'why don't you switch off your foglights you're dazzling me!'.
    At which point she looked at the back of her car went all sheepish and said 'Oh, sorry!'
  • People who complain for no reason other than to get a few quid off when they have no right to.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who complain for no reason other than to get a few quid off when they have no right to.

We had a teacher at school who told us that she would weigh the contents of crisp bags, and then send letters to the manufacturer to advise that a certain bag was under the advertised weight (eg. by 0.003 gr etc), they would then send her multiple multibags of crisps and an apology. She did this all the time.
  • Ben18 said:

People who complain for no reason other than to get a few quid off when they have no right to.

We had a teacher at school who told us that she would weigh the contents of crisp bags, and then send letters to the manufacturer to advise that a certain bag was under the advertised weight (eg. by 0.003 gr etc), they would then send her multiple multibags of crisps and an apology. She did this all the time.
    I take it she was a fat cow.
  • Ben18 said:

People who complain for no reason other than to get a few quid off when they have no right to.

Salted
  • Ben18 said:

I take it she was a fat cow.
    Correct
  • Ben18 said:

My brother in law takes the stalks out of loose tomatoes when he buys them in the supermarket so that he doesn't pay for the extra weight!

He is from Burnley mind....
  • cabbles said:

...if I don't get at least 2 flags there, I'll be asking for me money back

I really enjoy your consistency against the left
    I enjoy him getting so upset by people being nice to each other... :smiley:
  • That smug, spotless bag of decorating fakery which is the prick on the Leyland Paints advert.

How pristine do his clothes have to be?

And how soon after hearing him whistle would you shove a loaded roller up his arse?
  • Cat food pouches. Not only do they fucking stink, half of it gets stuck inside and won't squeeze out.
  • Cat food pouches. Not only do they fucking stink, half of it gets stuck inside and won't squeeze out.

I've got visions of you trying to put it on toast.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!