Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• McBobbin said:

Facebook "timehop" presenting me with this gem from yesteryear:

"Wohoo goodbye to this two Bob league... Charlton are back baby!"

Pmsl, I had one of them come up an all
  • T.C.E said:

Week one...Guy turns up at my training paddock and says, "I've seen the training videos of your dogs, can you help me with my Shep. No problem, but it doesn't happen over night. "I'll do whatever it takes he says" week two..... I can't do this, I'm going to rehome her with a rescue........... F*** off, they don't come out of a box trained you useless article, why do they do this?

Geezer I know re-homed his Jack Russell and bought his kids a Pug about 6 months down the line, I ain't spoke to him since. Can't understand people giving up on their dogs unless for a f*ckin good reason.
    That is a disgrace
  • Competitions that copy from other events in other countries yet take words from their language.

i.e. Tour de France and Tour de Yorkshire...

Quite simply NO, we dont speak French we speak English so our event should be called the Tour of Yorkshire!!
  • Competitions that copy from other events in other countries yet take words from their language.

i.e. Tour de France and Tour de Yorkshire...

Quite simply NO, we dont speak French we speak English so our event should be called the Tour of Yorkshire!!

Surely it should be Tour t'Yorskshire
    Haha very good... a post I want to like and lol!
  • T.C.E said:

Week one...Guy turns up at my training paddock and says, "I've seen the training videos of your dogs, can you help me with my Shep. No problem, but it doesn't happen over night. "I'll do whatever it takes he says" week two..... I can't do this, I'm going to rehome her with a rescue........... F*** off, they don't come out of a box trained you useless article, why do they do this?

Geezer I know re-homed his Jack Russell and bought his kids a Pug about 6 months down the line, I ain't spoke to him since. Can't understand people giving up on their dogs unless for a f*ckin good reason.
    That is a disgrace
    Materialistic people 'owning' animals mate
  • Sponsored links:

• People pottering about in the gym with equipment they don't need I.e. the womble at mine who utilises the sole squat rack to merely do trap shrugs and the odd shoulder press when there are standalone barbells available and it's not anywhere near the weight they require for rack assistance. Divs.

Scum in the khazi traps at work who you then can hear don't wash their hands after and no doubt handle all the doors on their way to fumble around with the communal milk in the office fridge. Dirty, dirty ****s.
  • People pottering about in the gym with equipment they don't need I.e. the womble at mine who utilises the sole squat rack to merely do trap shrugs and the odd shoulder press when there are standalone barbells available and it's not anywhere near the weight they require for rack assistance. Divs.

Scum in the khazi traps at work who you then can hear don't wash their hands after and no doubt handle all the doors on their way to fumble around with the communal milk in the office fridge. Dirty, dirty ****s.

Don't give a shit about vein gym freaks like you Rodders, but dirty fuckers not washing their hands after the toilet really fuck me off!

I usually open the door from the lock so I don't have to touch the handle, I also open up fresh milk when making tea/coffee
  • People at work who take a dump in one of the traps and leaves it in a state that would shame some third world countries bogs.
  • Macronate said:

Sales staff in shops who follow you about

maybe you're following them
    Well, maybe. I ought to admit that I have had some fun with this as well in Thailand. I was in a furniture shop and the sales assistant was following me everywhere I went, so I decided to go round in circles, dodging behind bits of furniture to cover my escape route. She still got me as she doubled back and there we were face to face.
  • Finishing a massive dump at work walking out of the cubicle and realising that the fit (ish) cleaner is waiting outside to finish her servicing of the facilities.

Don't give a shit about vein gym freaks like you Rodders, but dirty fuckers not washing their hands after the toilet really fuck me off!

I usually open the door from the lock so I don't have to touch the handle, I also open up fresh milk when making tea/coffee
    I've done that re the lock mate but always imagine that the offenders probably do it too out of spite and wipe their filthy digits all over the door for good measure the spiteful gits.
  • Finishing a massive dump at work walking out of the cubicle and realising that the fit (ish) cleaner is waiting outside to finish her servicing of the facilities.

Thats when you comment that some disgusting bloke has stunk out the toilet and that she wants to be careful going in there

She didn't look too impressed it has to be said.
  • The addition of broad regional accents on the BBC News, geezer reporting on the latest Japanese earthquake speaking in Bolton, sounds more like a comedy sketch off Soccer AM.
  • Sponsored links:

• The BBC Weatherman warning of snow, yeah, 3mm expected on the Central Highlands....

People in the office who open a up a fresh milk when there is a perfectly good unfinished one on the go.

(Jeez my hand smells)
  • Vaping.

Whenever I walk into a room where people are vaping , it feels like I've just walked through the curtain on stars in their eyes. The majority of the flavours smell vile too!

Just a personal opinion of course

http://youtu.be/ddUotyR3WEA
  • The receptionists at blackheath hospital chatting to other members of staff about their weekend, the fucking train already has me running late (called you 7 times before you bothered to answer ) and now you're leaving a que of people stand around like cunts while you have a catch up!

• PL54 said:

Shh!
  • When you're next to be served in a supermarket queue and they open another till.

All the selfish, lowlife, scummy ******** that rush in front of you.

Absolute ******.

Well maybe you need to stop doing all your shopping in the 99p store then! :smile:
  • When you're next to be served in a supermarket queue and they open another till.

All the selfish, lowlife, scummy ******** that rush in front of you.

Absolute ******.

One of the only times when British queuing sensibilities go out of the window.

No quarter given in the rush for the newly opened till number 4.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!