Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Players , managers and officials who put their hands over their mouths when they talk to each other to stop the millions of lip readers watching on TV seeing what they are saying .

Stop it . it's pathetic

See Chris Solly doing the same with an opponent. Don't think the game was even televised.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Unlike the twit in number 10 who just says the first thing his dangleberry brain sends to his cranial ringpiece at PMQ because he actually has no answer to the question put to him that wont reveal him for the cretin he is. :wink:

Absolutely agree . Having said that Diane Abbot is an embarrassment .
    Yes - she is a bit of a twit as well.
  • Options

Unlike the twit in number 10 who just says the first thing his dangleberry brain sends to his cranial ringpiece at PMQ because he actually has no answer to the question put to him that wont reveal him for the cretin he is. :wink:

Absolutely agree . Having said that Diane Abbot is an embarrassment .
    Yes - she is a bit of a twit as well.
    Knew you'd come round
  • Options

The map on Dora the Explorer.

Smug know-it-all with a rubbish song and an annoying voice.

Not as annoying as makka pakka. Stop polishing the stones you OCD prick, put the trumpet down and get a proper job you fat bastard.
    Going to see these bastards next month in Blackheath. Will pass on your regards.
  • Options

Not as annoying as makka pakka. Stop polishing the stones you OCD prick, put the trumpet down and get a proper job you fat bastard.
    Going to see these bastards next month in Blackheath. Will pass on your regards.
    If you see that Mr Tumble there give him a slap
  • Options
    ads said:

Ha! He's a life saver in my house. Absolutely minted too now the bloke behind him and his dad was a big rock and roll producer or something I think.

Mr Maker and Mr Bloom are the real wrong uns in my book.
  • Options

makka pakka

ads said:

Realising that you must have stumbled into a wormhole and passed through into an alternate reality where you haven't got a clue what is going on. HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't get me started on Postman Pat, either - biggest waste of resources ever. Several ridiculously expensive forms of transport to deliver to one little village and he still messes it up.
  • Options

Don't get me started on Postman Pat, either - biggest waste of resources ever. Several ridiculously expensive forms of transport to deliver to one little village and he still messes it up.
    Love Postman Pat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Nw7VOxjwk
  • Options

Give upsy daisy one for me mate.
  • Options

Stig said:

makka pakka

ads said:

Realising that you must have stumbled into a wormhole and passed through into an alternate reality where you haven't got a clue what is going on. HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Makka Pakka is a boxer
    So he is. In the red corner with the tricycle...

• Options
    Stig said:

makka pakka

ads said:

I'm not annoyed anymore. I've looked up all of those things and discovered that I'm missing out on absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    A friend of mine went to this today

http://www.jo-blogs.co.uk/2016/05/geronimo-festival-a-fun-day-out-for-none-of-the-family/

The headline sums it up, theye didn't wait for Mr tumble
  • Options
    Stig said:

Stig said:

makka pakka

ads said:

I'm not annoyed anymore. I've looked up all of those things and discovered that I'm missing out on absolutely nothing.
    That's only because you don't yet know about Sarah & Duck. You are bloody well missing out on Sarah & Duck - best piece of children's TV programming ever.
  • Options
    Pingu.
  • Options
    Power rangers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Waiting vainly for those lucky enough to be at the POY to share their feedback with their fellow lifers
  • Options
    Having to withdraw money despite having £50 in my pocket because always useless fuckers won't accept Scottish bank notes!
  • Options
    Women who stand gossiping in the shallow end of the swimming pool. Get out of the fucking way or swim.
  • Options

Women who stand gossiping in the shallow end of the swimming pool. Get out of the fucking way or swim or go stand in the deep end.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    People calling League One the First Division, either call it by its official name or call it the Third Division (as it's the Third Division of English football).
  • Options
    I do hope a lot of you moaning about kids tv are watching it with your children.
  • Options

How very dare you?

I won't have a word against PP, he never drops elastic bands on your garden path, and ALWAYS shuts the fucking gate behind him.

• Options
    Diego Costa.

Had his left eye gauged. Ran off complaining to the referee holding his right eye!

Twat!
  • Options
    The Budweiser Dream Goal with Carragher and Redknapp...

Bloody irritating advert with them taking the mick out of Non-League goals