Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Fiiish said:

This cigar hanging out the brick wall picture that's going round on social media. It's literally the first thing you see.

I had to seek this out. Genuinely cannot believe anyone cannot see the cigar. If you could not see a cigar with half a second and you own a driver's licence, please can you cut up your licence and and sell your car since you are clearly not fit to drive.
    The brown cigar isn't even the same thickness as the gaps between bricks. I honestly had to check that there wasn't something else cos even my three year old daughter could see it.
  • The BBC Oneshow doing a whole show dedicated to the landlady off Eastenders kickin the bucket. More fees wasted
  • Just had a look.
    Labelled as "one of the greatest optical illusions ever"
    Almost harder to spot the fucking bricks than the cigar.

Far more interested in the smiley face on the brick on the right hand side
  • China

Is there anything they won't eat? The latest video is a rare snapping turtle cut in half getting some final revenge by biting back.

I used to love that country when all I knew was it's history throughout the Jin and Han Dynasties but it's just the weirdest, cruellest place ever as I've learned over the past 10 years.

They don't care if they're eating man's best friend or an endangered species, they'll fucking munch it all.
  • Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue. So far the bill stands at £500 and while the vet's confident it will work, she can't guarantee it or whether the issue comes back or not.

I though my wife had insured them when we got them but she hadn't. I don't even like cats but can't see the poor little fecker suffer.

Took it back for a follow up tonight as he's still not right. Saw a different vet who gave a much more honest view of his chances (slim) so we had him put down. Am now another £150 light, no cat and a distraught 7 year old.
  • Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue. So far the bill stands at £500 and while the vet's confident it will work, she can't guarantee it or whether the issue comes back or not.

I though my wife had insured them when we got them but she hadn't. I don't even like cats but can't see the poor little fecker suffer.

Took it back for a follow up tonight as he's still not right. Saw a different vet who gave a much more honest view of his chances (slim) so we had him put down. Am now another £150 light, no cat and a distraught 7 year old.
    We had a similarish issue a few years ago, when I got a call at Charlton, to say the cat had been run over and was at an emergency vets.

I shelled out about £1200, the cat didn't recover as anticipated and we still had to have the cat put down, after subsequent blood tests showed cat leukimia and aids.

Sorry to hear that mate. Horrible loosing a pet
  • Cheers mate, feel a bit guilty because I'm not a massive fan of them and didn't want them in the first place but once you get any pet you have to do everything you possibly can for its welfare. Not nice seeing my wife and daughter ao upset.
  • edited May 2016

Vet bills. Had to take the cat in this morning due to a bladder issue. So far the bill stands at £500 and while the vet's confident it will work, she can't guarantee it or whether the issue comes back or not.

Sorry to here that mate. Best wishes to your nipper as well.

Sorry to here that mate. Best wishes to your nipper as well.
    Cheers mate
  • Sponsored links:

Sorry to hear that - maybe let her go and choose a new one, help her concentrate on that instead?

Sorry to hear that - maybe let her go and choose a new one, help her concentrate on that instead?
    We've still got one (his brother) so that helps. Have told her we'll get her a little something from the Disney store at the weekend as he was her birthday present.
  • Which practice was it Dave - The cat cant have been very old? :(
  • The Oval pet centre in Sidcup, he was 2. To be fair to the vet, he did say that it would have involved a lot of visits and treatment with no guarantee it would work and he was on the cusp of kidney failure. Putting aside the money, we couldn't have put him through all that.
  • The Oval pet centre in Sidcup, he was 2. To be fair to the vet, he did say that it would have involved a lot of visits and treatment with no guarantee it would work and he was on the cusp of kidney failure. Putting aside the money, we couldn't have put him through all that.

Nah that sounds very understandable

Sorry about the loss of your cat. .........The first vet you saw, a bald Italian fella?
  • T.C.E said:

The Oval pet centre in Sidcup, he was 2. To be fair to the vet, he did say that it would have involved a lot of visits and treatment with no guarantee it would work and he was on the cusp of kidney failure. Putting aside the money, we couldn't have put him through all that.

Sorry about the loss of your cat. .........The first vet you saw, a bald Italian fella?
    T.C.E said:

The Oval pet centre in Sidcup, he was 2. To be fair to the vet, he did say that it would have involved a lot of visits and treatment with no guarantee it would work and he was on the cusp of kidney failure. Putting aside the money, we couldn't have put him through all that.

He was the 2nd one we saw mate. Have had him before and is a good guy.
  • Awful Dave mate, sorry to hear
  • T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one matey, took 11k off of me. When I asked where go next with Bailey he shrugged his shoulders and said he was fat and needed to lose weight.
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one matey, took 11k off of me. When I asked where go next with Bailey he shrugged his shoulders and said he was fat and needed to lose weight.
    Are you sure he meant Bailey mate ;) Guess I've been lucky with him.
  • Dazzler21 said:

China

Is there anything they won't eat? The latest video is a rare snapping turtle cut in half getting some final revenge by biting back.

I used to love that country when all I knew was it's history throughout the Jin and Han Dynasties but it's just the weirdest, cruellest place ever as I've learned over the past 10 years.

They don't care if they're eating man's best friend or an endangered species, they'll fucking munch it all.

P.s sorry to anyone this offends, sadly it is the image that is reaching the world.
  • The new fad of women having a fit bird in a swim suit as their screen saver to act as their 'SLIMSPIRATION'. get a fuckin life you uniqo.
  • edited May 2016

From afar spotting a woman and thinking "damn she looks hot" then after getting a lot closer you are ashamed to have thought it......it was my sister.

When I went to see Weller at The Cigale in the middle of Paris' red light district years back, there was a blond 'bird' in front of us walking up the road that we had all homed in on, until she turned round to cross the frog and it was not only a geezer,, but he had a full beared to boot.
  • ..... I had stubble burn for at least a week after our stay
  • The new fad of women having a fit bird in a swim suit as their screen saver to act as their 'SLIMSPIRATION'. get a fuckin life you uniqo.

That would explain why some lump on the train had a bella emberg screensaver.

One of my ex's had a picture of Venessa Feltz as her slimsperation, well she did have a long way to go bless her

I have Dave Mehmet on mine........... ;)
  • T.C.E said:

The new fad of women having a fit bird in a swim suit as their screen saver to act as their 'SLIMSPIRATION'. get a fuckin life you uniqo.

I have Dave Mehmet on mine........... ;)
    You looking to get down to 19st then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!