Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• This really hot weather we keep having.

Walked to the station this morning and so cold I couldn't feel my hands. What is going on?

Walked to the station this morning and so cold I couldn't feel my hands. What is going on?

Shouldnt you be moaning about the Cold weather we're having then rather than the Hot weather?

Or are you moaning about the fact that the weather cant make its mind up?

Particularly off the back of the "hottest summer since.....blah blah blah" bollocks we heard a few weeks ago.

Shouldnt you be moaning about the Cold weather we're having then rather than the Hot weather?

Or are you moaning about the fact that the weather cant make its mind up?
    Sarcasm
  • Literally logged into this thread to moan about shite weather during half term.

• People who bring their bad moods to work and use them as a basis for how to treat people
  • My postman and his annoying habit of dropping elastic bands over my drive way.
    Why my property and not my next door neighbour?
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t like modern profanities like cockwomble.

We have perfectly adequate words provided by the Anglo Saxons. They cover any given situation and are short, to the point and easy to spell. Furthermore they have lasted the test of time.

I for one will not be using this modern parlance.

Outraged of CL.
  • The stupid woman doing a selfie video of herself going down the rapids at centre parcs this afternoon. Could see what she was doing so waited a bit before following her. Came crashing round a bend and the soppy tart had stopped. Her video now has a 13 stone, bald, Exocet missile slamming into her and sending her flying.

13 stone
  • I don’t like modern profanities like cockwomble.

We have perfectly adequate words provided by the Anglo Saxons. They cover any given situation and are short, to the point and easy to spell. Furthermore they have lasted the test of time.

I for one will not be using this modern parlance.

Outraged of CL.

Don't disagree with you, although the youth of today overuse what I consider to be the special occasion swearwords like c#%t and f*$k so much these days that they hardly have any impact anymore. You have to really use your imagination if you want to properly offend someone, although that's no excuse for using terms like "cockwomble", which sounds like it was invented by some beardy, annoying hipster type.
  • When you ask someone at work where someone is and they say annual leave. It's HOLIDAY
  • When you ask someone at work where someone is and they say annual leave. It's HOLIDAY

And you get from them... Only 55 more sleeps / only 54 more sleeps.

I dont f**king care about your Holiday, and stop saying sleeps!! its bloody days!!

It could be worse, they could say, 'on vacation'.

I dont f**king care about your Holibobs, and stop saying sleeps!! its bloody days!!
    Fixed that for you FA... :smiley:

I dont f**king care about your Holibobs, and stop saying sleeps!! its bloody days!!

Garrrhhhhh f**king holibobs ;)

I dont f**king care about your Holiday, and stop saying sleeps!! its bloody days!!
    Stig said:

When you ask someone at work where someone is and they say annual leave. It's HOLIDAY

When you ask someone at work where someone is and they say annual leave. It's HOLIDAY

Fecking 'ell guys you need a holiday............. Only 108 sleeps and I'm off on my holibobs..... ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

Stig said:

Fecking 'ell guys you need a holiday............. Only 108 sleeps and I'm off on my holibobs..... ;)

Wrong, it's only holiday if you're going on holiday.
  • 24 year old teachers banging students and this time it's not mano é mano...

I'd have happily spent time with this attractive lady teacher when I was 13...
  • Chris Packham.
  • Throw a shit mobile at the wall, put battery back in, alls good.

Drop a decent mobile about half a yard, new phone ffs
  • The current Facebook trend of people writing something like "I know no one will read this, but when I'm bored I like to dress in a tutu and prance about the kitchen pretending I'm a magical unicorn!"
    At first, I assumed it was some bint attention-seeking. But the fact that I've seen it so many times means it's almost definitely to raise awareness for cancer.
    And as another poster on here once asked - What's the point? Who isn't aware of cancer? It does literally nothing to raise money for Cancer Research.
  • Click baiting
  • Carter said:

The stupid woman doing a selfie video of herself going down the rapids at centre parcs this afternoon. Could see what she was doing so waited a bit before following her. Came crashing round a bend and the soppy tart had stopped. Her video now has a 13 stone, bald, Exocet missile slamming into her and sending her flying.

13 stone
    13.2 if you want to be pedantic.
  • Goggle Box
  • Hemsley and errr, oh Hemsley
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!