Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Cliff fucking Richard

Makes a fortune over here off of his deluded fans then fucks off with all the money to one of his properties abroad.

pretends to be a god loving christian that live with a vicar when he is in fact a dirty noncing old cunt that lives with a rentboy !

Didnt realise Cliff Richard posts on here
  • Cliff fucking Richard

Makes a fortune over here off of his deluded fans then fucks off with all the money to one of his properties abroad.

pretends to be a god loving christian that live with a vicar when he is in fact a dirty noncing old cunt that lives with a rentboy !

Quite apt really

• when you shake hands with someone prior to a meeting and their hand is stiil partly wet from where they've clearly just been to the toilet.

good of them to wash their hands but just a little more care with the drying next time please.
  • Macronate said:

when you shake hands with someone prior to a meeting and their hand is stiil partly wet from where they've clearly just been to the toilet.

good of them to wash their hands but just a little more care with the drying next time please.

you hope...
  • Macronate said:

when you shake hands with someone prior to a meeting and their hand is stiil partly wet from where they've clearly just been to the toilet.

Well you hope they've washed their hands...
  • When CharltonLife trys to act all posh... i.e. you have 2-new plurals

Indeed - what's all that about?
  • Carrying an ensign and not getting a flag
    Asking someone for the price and not getting a quote
    Saying something intelligent and not getting a like
    Saying something funny and not getting a LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Sitting in a beer garden having a nice few beers, only for the wife and her friend to turn up and ruin the peace and quiet. Luckily she's got to go and pick my daughter up from school soon.
  • Watching TV weather news, there is a brief overview of what may or may not happen , they can't be sure, then at the end to add insult to injury you are asked to log onto a website for more information - NO !!!! That's why I tuned in for this bulletin to tell me all I need to know, if I'd wanted to go online I would have done that and not watched TV.
  • Watching TV weather news, there is a brief overview of what may or may not happen , they can't be sure, then at the end to add insult to injury you are asked to log onto a website for more information - NO !!!! That's why I tuned in for this bulletin to tell me all I need to know, if I'd wanted to go online I would have done that and not watched TV.

Only trust Michael Fish
  • On a number of quiz shows, particularly a few times recently on The Chase.

'It's an educated guess.'

No, it wasn't you lying twat - you had no idea so it was a total guess.
  • Social Media

Text me Hun x
  • T.C.E said:

Social Media

Text me Hun x
    Kk
  • stonemuse said:

On a number of quiz shows, particularly a few times recently on The Chase.

Mind you, I've never understood commentators who refer to an educated left foot. As a left footed footballer, I appreciate this, but are all right feet dumb?

Even more annoying, is when they tell you the weather you've already had today. Wtf is that about !
  • People now changing their profile pics on facebook with the Belgium flag over the top.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1) Finding your mobile phone internet browser stops working because you walked into a BT openzone spot or any of those other useless free WIFI's.

2) Turning your WIFI off on your phone because you walked into a BT openzone spot and found 4G on your phone was faster but forgetting to turn WIFI back on your phone when you get home.

Erh!
  • Religion. All of it.

I liked this and then remembered that I quite like Buddhism. I thought about a flag but then remembered that if it would hurt me, it might hurt you and that my goal was to improve the world and my understanding of it.
  • People who don't like Eddie Izzard (or Jeff Stelling come to that...). :wink:

Cheers Algarve (:

Izzard is Palace as well.

Should point out, it's nothing to do with their charity work - full marks to them for that.
    In a sense it is their Charity work for me... i.e. they shove it down our throats that they're doing 27-marathons in the same number of days.

I'd love to do that myself or I'd love the walk the North Downs Way etc. in record timing but I cant because I've the small matter of work!!
    Over exaggeration in thread responses.

My ex-wife ran marathons and while I can think of worse things than running one marathon if you prepare well enough or go slow enough; needles in soft places etc would be worse; running 27 in 27 days shurely something no one would love to do.
  • The fact that cadburys cream eggs seem to get smaller every year
  • IA said:

The fact that cadburys cream eggs seem to get smaller every year

Maybe you're getting bigger each year
    It's the cream eggs fault ;)
  • people who spell creme eggs wrong.
  • People who change their profile picture to the latest celebrity to die.
  • stonemuse said:

On a number of quiz shows, particularly a few times recently on The Chase.

Mind you, I've never understood commentators who refer to an educated left foot. As a left footed footballer, I appreciate this, but are all right feet dumb?
    I think they tend to use the term cultured rather than educated.
  • Religion.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!