Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Jeff Stelling.
  • Mr Tumble

Seconded, and I'll add Mr Maker
  • Jeff Stelling.

Him and the rest of em, Chris Kamara etc.
  • Ben18 said:

Mr Tumble

Seconded, and I'll add Mr Maker
    His live show was surprisingly entertaining. That Andy bloke needs a haircut however
  • Jeff Stelling.

May one ask why?
  • edited March 2016

Jeff Stelling.

May one ask why?
    One may.

I just find him extremely irritating. It'sprobably from his stint on countdown to be honest.

Fair play to him for his charity walk that he's doing.

I also find soccer Saturday quite tired now as well. Still find myself watching it though in the event Charlton might nick a 3-1 defeat.
  • edited March 2016
    Tony Pulis
  • When undeserving people win awards.
  • McBobbin said:

Burning my daughter's mattress with a hairdrier trying to dry up a load of piss. Quality Saturday night.

This deserves its own thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

Burning my daughter's mattress with a hairdrier trying to dry up a load of piss. Quality Saturday night.

Surely you clean it with disenfectant or other cleaning products, not dry it
  • McBobbin said:

Aren't you a bit old to be wetting the bed? (:
  • ross1 said:

McBobbin said:

Surely you clean it with disenfectant or other cleaning products, not dry it
    Don't need to do that. Soak up what you can, then rinse with water and detergent. Then dry it!
  • The lead guitarist from Radiohead's haircut
  • The lead singer from Black Lace's Red rimmed glasses.
  • The auto reply in restaurants etc. of "you're welcome"
  • adsads
    edited March 2016

Mr Tumble

Aunt Polly would get it though
    This one?
  • Sponsored links:

• "Bants" Can't stand the word.
  • Smug trendy types talking about new bands as if everyone's heard of them, with no thought for old farts like me.

Who the hell are "Radiohead's haircut" and "Black Lace's Red rimmed glasses" anyway?

Yeah the bastards, psst Lord Romford I've heard a whisper the Beatles are splitting up.............. Always had a thing for "Bingo" the drummer. ;)

• The auto reply in restaurants etc. of "you're welcome"

Yes - irritating fuckers - in my bar I always said "Go piss up a rope fuckstick", that seemed to get the customers returning in droves. And I got loads of tips... :wink:
  • Owen Jones
  • Communal magazines and toys in a doctors surgery.
  • Lewis Hamilton, he gets more and more punchable every season

I would just punch him purely cos of his accent. some weird American/British hybrid, oh I don't wtf it is but I just want him to stop using it.
  • edited March 2016
    Words like Wifey and Hubby... No No NO!!!
  • Words like Wifey and Hubby... No No NO!!!

Especially when you're not married to the said person.
  • Footballers that can't take a proper throw in and then complain when the ref blows for a foul throw. It is not difficult you dummies.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!