Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited March 2016

Middle class people on Antiques Road Show going 'Oh right' when being told their unwanted ornament is worth 7 grand

And they were expecting 20 grand...
  • Top Gear. Arrogant petrol-head tossers.

On the money
  • 1StevieG said:

Middle class people on Antiques Road Show going 'Oh right' when being told their unwanted ornament is worth 7 grand

And they were expecting 20 grand...
    So Tabitha can travel around Asia for a year
  • McBobbin said:

When your washing machine crosses the kitchen and approaches you like a horny cross between r2-d2 and HAL from 2001 space odyssey. Scared the shit out of me

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything on this essay board as much as this
  • Carter said:

McBobbin said:

When your washing machine crosses the kitchen and approaches you like a horny cross between r2-d2 and HAL from 2001 space odyssey. Scared the shit out of me

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything on this essay board as much as this
    I think it was overfilled. Like my boxers.
  • Is this supposed to be general or specific things?

Colin properly annoys me. PL54 I have a grudging respect for and occasionally annoys me. I annoy myself through posting drunken nonsense that I read back and must assume it was written by someone else.

Generally annoyed by realising my own mistakes and fallibility much more than my perceived views of other people's.

Selfish twat.
  • Joey from friends.

You're the dim one right? New gig with the British Broadcasting Corporation doing a show about cars that mostly focusses on cars no one can afford or challenges that are sometimes amusing.

I'll probably still watch you do donuts in a mustang outside St. Paul's cathedral during the wedding photos but I'll hate myself for it.

(Have to admit through a series of girlfriends have probably ended up being forced to watch the entire friends series' more than once, cannot recall a single useful thing I've got from those hours wasted. Nothing)
  • I'm quite OCD when I post on here but it really annoys me when I type a comment and a single word goes on to the next line on my screen, it means I have to play around why my comment which is why you see so many of them being edited.

Worst thing is my computer at home is a wider screen so there isnt a constant / easy way to check it
  • edited March 2016
    Traffic Lights where there is a phase now for the pedestrian to cross on their green light even there are no pedestrians around!!... Why not go back to the original way of things where the pedestrian phase only comes into play when someone presses the button to cross to road, instead everyone has to piss around waiting stationary at a light whilst traffic builds up for no reason!!

Whats even more stupid is the fact they still have the button there for the pedestrian to push...

Whats the bloody point when they dont need to press it anyway these days!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm quite OCD when I post on here but it really annoys me when I type a comment and a single word goes on to the next line on my screen, it means I have to play around why my comment which is why you see so many of them being edited.

Worst thing is my computer at home is a wider screen so there isnt a constant / easy way to check it

needs editing
  • Macronate said:

I'm quite OCD when I post on here but it really annoys me when I type a comment and a single word goes on to the next line on my screen, it means I have to play around why my comment which is why you see so many of them being edited.

needs editing
    Arghhhh I cant its been over 24-hours :(
  • Jools Holland - in particular when he plays the piano.
  • Green Mickey Mouse ears. Is nothing sacred anymore.......
  • Love the music, the 'Michael Stipe' fits generally annoy me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbEkhP4j4iE
  • The woman presenter on Homes Under The Hammer. She gets ridiculously overexcited about everything. She should have been American
  • The woman presenter on Homes Under The Hammer. She gets ridiculously overexcited about everything. She should have been American

They're both stuck in the 80's and look like they failed at the Bucks Fizz auditions
  • Every fucker in the office coming up to me asking why I'm not wearing green.

I'm not Irish and you're fully aware of that you daft twat.

Please go away, I want to pretend to be working in peace.

Tell them, Ireland's national colour is blue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Any adult who watches wrestling.
  • Heartburn
  • Popping out for a few drinks and not being able to keep up with the car crash that is your club!

Slow down Charlton!!
  • Sports Direct - it's like a massive jumble sale.
  • False laughter.
  • edited March 2016

False laughter.

Ha
    More LMAO and PMSL I was thinking of Dave. But you can have a LOL though.
  • False laughter.

Ha
    More LMAO and PMSL I was thinking of Dave. But you can have a LOL though.
    RATFFLMAO

Roll Around The Fuckin Floor Laughing My Arse Off

Pmsl

Oops
  • When a golfer hits a good shot and the commentator says 'great golf shot!'.

What other type of shot would it be?!!
  • hepatitis shot?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!