Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Agree Ricky....Optimism is having no idea how bad things really are. Personally I have joined the flask brigade (no blanket just yet) as I refuse to give that lot another penny of my hard earned.
  • should have "accidentally" stood on his toes.
  • should have "accidentally" stood on his toes.

To late now, he's just stood in the dog shit, I'm certainly not getting that on the bottom of my shoe.
  • Other clubs being bailed out by football people.
  • Hangers On
  • Next door neighbours crashing about at 6am and waking my entire household up. Fuming. I didn't want to get angry until tomorrow.
  • JaShea99 said:

People who call League One 'Division One'. Makes no sense. I could almost understand it if the Chanpionship sometimes got called 'division one' as it used to be called that, but calling League One Division One is just confusing.

League one is division three. The premier league is division one.
    Correct. What's your point?
  • Sponsored links:

• Blokes in the boozer who buy a pack of crisps and open the bag right up, place it on the bar and eat em one at a time like they're the height of sophistication. Really rattles my cage that
  • Everyone knows that real men open the crisps, crush them up and tip them all down their face in one
  • People that make me swear on sunday!
  • If you buy crisps in the boozer you have to split the packet open for everyone to share. Then tie the packet into a knot
  • ".....and Trafalgar Square is closed for the St Patrick's Day celebrations." From BBC Radio traffic report.
  • That people want to celebrate St Patricks day more than St George's day.
  • People who have a keyboard tap sound on their phone. Probably turn it off when they get home the feckers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Middle class people on Antiques Road Show going 'Oh right' when being told their unwanted ornament is worth 7 grand
  • Smelly food in the office, particularly first thing in the morning.

No one wants to put up with your disgusting eating habits. If you can't function without your cheese and dogshit pasty in the morning eat it before you get to work.
  • Not beating MK Dons and therefore giving ourselves a fighting chance of staying up.
  • Mugging fans off because they don't protest in the same way as you.
  • Top Gear. Arrogant petrol-head tossers.
  • Cyclists who have an irrational hatred for people who like cars... :-)
  • Top Gear. Arrogant petrol-head tossers.

• Chis Evans

ginger cunt
  • Chis Evans

ginger cunt

Thought he was a bloke.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!