Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• PL54 said:

It must have come up before but people who use the phrase / word "Correct" when commenting on something you've said or written. Like, "well done you've caught up". Fcuk off.

Pompous, self important bullshit.

affirmative.
  • I'm sure its been mentioned before but the fact that Track Cycling gets its Olympic programme cut when there are about 20,000 swimming events, its not like they have to share the same arenas so why cut either of them?

Is it because they are both so boring, that they would win gold medals for the most boring sports ever, if indeed there was such an event.
  • Greenie said:

I'm sure its been mentioned before but the fact that Track Cycling gets its Olympic programme cut when there are about 20,000 swimming events, its not like they have to share the same arenas so why cut either of them?

Is it because they are both so boring, that they would win gold medals for the most boring sports ever, if indeed there was such an event.
    Maybe you should try watching track cycling... Events like the Madison dont allow you sit back and rely on your pace, you've got to go for it taking risks if you want to win the event
  • Greenie said:

I'm sure its been mentioned before but the fact that Track Cycling gets its Olympic programme cut when there are about 20,000 swimming events, its not like they have to share the same arenas so why cut either of them?

Maybe you should try watching track cycling... Events like the Madison dont allow you sit back and rely on your pace, you've got to go for it taking risks if you want to win the event
    My comment was of course in jest as they say, if you enjoy it, fair play but its for me mate, if I want to watch bikes and risk taking I'll watch Moto GP or WSB, not peddlers.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

My comment was of course in jest as they say, if you enjoy it, fair play but its for me mate, if I want to watch bikes and risk taking I'll watch Moto GP or WSB, not peddlers.
    Nah thats fair enough... Maybe you should try watching BMX if ever its on, talk about crazy risk taking there
  • Posh birds getting fastracked into Cheltenham.
  • Jeremy Vine.
  • T20 cricket.
  • Liverpool, Spurs and Man Utd fans

If you'd stopped here, I would've given you a Like. As it is, it's a LOL from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Nah thats fair enough... Maybe you should try watching BMX if ever its on, talk about crazy risk taking there
    Or people cycling in Central London.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Or people cycling in Central London.
    any cyclist

• People who say "our goal difference is so bad it means we are 5 points not 4 points behind"

No it doesn't, because if we get one more point than the team above us its irrelevant.
  • edited March 2016

Greenie said:

People who say "our goal difference is so bad it means we are 5 points not 4 points behind"

No it doesn't, because if we get one more point than the team above us its irrelevant.

Haven't you just explained why the offending statement is correct?
    Ha nice try, you know what I mean and it makes no difference if our goal difference is 100 or 1, which I was hoping most people would notice...never mind.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

People who say "our goal difference is so bad it means we are 5 points not 4 points behind"

Ha nice try, you know what I mean and it makes no difference if our goal difference is 100 or 1, which I was hoping most people would notice...never mind.
    but if we finish level on points it's a perfectly reasonable statement
  • Successful home Football teams that play different away than they do at home and wonder why they lose.
    Sort your heads out and play the same way.
  • Greenie said:

Plus people dont seem to realise that for us to catch teams, we have to win which'll mean our Goal Difference has to go down, in addition for us to catch teams, they have to lose which'll mean their Goal Difference has to go up.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Oh dear.......
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

We're not going down level on points with 21st and thanks to our poor Goal Difference
  • Sponsored links:

• Farts on public transport... I know that isn't one of mine that has sneaked out as the scent is not right... What in the hell is that? there's only me and you in the entire carriage... oh nice one so you're hopping off at this stop... now you've fumigated the carriage.

Bstrd.
  • Kids called India or Rollo or such like who appear with Nanny and Pater on "kids for a quid " days
  • edited March 2016

Weddings in "posh" (usually pretentious, rather than really posh), out of the way country hotels, where it either costs you a fortune in a cab to get there, or an arm and a leg to stay there. The staff look down their nose at you, and after the one drink the hosts have been able to afford to give you (after spending the equivalent of a deposit on a house to have a wedding more suited to Donald Trump), you pay about eight quid for a pint of freezing cold, nitro-keg creamy brown beer. And the fuckers expect a present...

Best thing to do is turn up already wankered and just be rude to everybody, be sick in the corner and then go home.
    I tried that once but Mrs Fiiish told me off for ruining our big day and I couldn't even deliver my thank you speech to all my guests.
  • Fitted sheets
  • I've got a kid called Rollo - think he will be my last one though....

Was that the last rollo the dice?
  • People who find the weather interesting
    People who find star gazing interesting
    People who want to see the norvern lights
    People who go on about the solar eclipse
  • These people just got their head in the clouds.
  • Clowd cuckoo land
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!