Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

Why do these annoy you... Was thinking about getting some for my holiday to Sicily

Unwanted birthday present @i_b_b_o_r_g ?

Why do these annoy you... Was thinking about getting some for my holiday to Sicily
    Once a crocs man, always a crocs man.
  • McBobbin said:

If this is your sort of shoe... Who are we to judge

• cabbles said:

If anyone of my friends or family ever bought me a pair of them, I'd disown em and never talk to em again and they all know it

Please don't
  • McBobbin said:

If this is your sort of shoe... Who are we to judge

Adapted for summer...

• I think Roland would look good in a pair of those. Might form the basis of my daily email to Katrien tomorrow
  • cabbles said:

If anyone of my friends or family ever bought me a pair of them, I'd disown em and never talk to em again and they all know it
    I can see a CL whip round coming up ;)
  • That hurts
  • Sponsored links:

• Pictures of shit shoes.
  • 1StevieG said:

Pictures of shit shoes.

• People, usually women, who leave price stickers on the soles of their shoes.
  • McBobbin said:

1StevieG said:

Pictures of shit shoes.

FFS...........*sorts through shoe wardrobe*
  • Accidentally putting ksses at the end of a post.

This is what I put on the match thread:

Revenge is a dish best served cold and Riga is getting back at Roland for not keeping him on before.
    Did a random number generator select that team? Xx
  • T.C.E said:

My missus getting the poxy Hoover out just I'm about to watch a match on the telly..... Go away woman!

Man, that sucks.
  • Kevin Blackwell. Follows Warnock around like a bad smell.
  • Macronate said:

middle aged men in the Ant & Dec audience clapping along like demented monkeys.

The things I do to get on TV......
  • using dogs in adverts lip sync about the product.
  • Sponsored links:

• shops that don't open on time.

if you're going to pull up the shutters at 10:02 on a Sunday then change your opening hours you liars.
  • Being deprived of the simple pleasure of conversation.

Whether it be a birth, death or marriage or maybe something more mundane, the person I’m telling has invariably already seen it on bloody Facebook.

I recently had an important family gathering whilst my best friends were away on a desert island in the Maldives. I waited for them to return to tell them all about it. However, the wait was in vain - they already knew about it, had read about it, and had seen the pictures. In fact if anything, they were able to fill me in on some of the details that had passed me by on the day.

Is nothing sacred?
  • no, dog food.
  • T.C.E said:

My missus getting the poxy Hoover out just I'm about to watch a match on the telly..... Go away woman!

Disgusting behaviour. Move her on TCE.
  • Being deprived of the simple pleasure of conversation.

Whether it be a birth, death or marriage or maybe something more mundane, the person I’m telling has invariably already seen it on bloody Facebook.

I recently had an important family gathering whilst my best friends were away on a desert island in the Maldives. I waited for them to return to tell them all about it. However, the wait was in vain - they already knew about it, had read about it, and had seen the pictures. In fact if anything, they were able to fill me in on some of the details that had passed me by on the day.

Is nothing sacred?

This "social media" thing will never catch on.
  • The picture freezing on Kodi mid match and resuming after goal is scored, worse still kodi not having a cancellation department I can threaten with cancelling my contract. Shocking service!
  • Macronate said:

no, dog food.

Yeesh, I just went for chocolates.
    don't ask, had a strange upbringing.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!