Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

When you have 3 sets of keys in your pocket. Why is it that the set you want are always the last ones you get ?

How is life as a prison guard treating you?
    Car keys, front door keys, ma-in-laws front door keys. It happens every time, even when putting in pocket in the most sensible order ! I blame the Belgians.
  • When you have 3 sets of keys in your pocket. Why is it that the set you want are always the last ones you get ?

Never. I always find the keys i want and then continue searching for them.
  • McBobbin said:

When you have 3 sets of keys in your pocket. Why is it that the set you want are always the last ones you get ?

Never. I always find the keys i want and then continue searching for them.
    "Why are they always the last place you look for them..."
  • The word 'Bragg' coming up on predictive text after I put in the word 'Billy'.

I
  • The word 'Bragg' coming up on predictive text after I put in the word 'Billy'.

I

It's a bit like blagg and shotgun...............oh hang on a minute :wink: .

I

So, you feel the need to tell everyone?

I

Eh
  • edited February 2016

The word 'Bragg' coming up on predictive text after I put in the word 'Billy'.

I

Eh
    I think you've annoyed him mate or he could be implying tongue in cheek that you are bragging :wink: .
  • Husbands that have to take their wife to work with them
  • Sponsored links:

• Big_Bob said:

Husbands that have to take their wife to work with them

Particularly if they work at the same place.

I

Nothing wrong with a bit of Billy Bragg mate. I'll do you a tape if you want.
  • Big_Bob said:

Husbands that have to take their wife to work with them

Please elaborate, I don't know what situation you're talking about! Is this common in your place of work? Is there a wife-sofa where all the men deposit their wives for the day?
  • Dominic Littlewood - the most outraged man in Britain.

Every piece to camera ranges from rankling indignance to seething fury - and beyond. He doesn’t even support Charlton ffs. Give it a rest mate.
  • cabbles said:

Dropping something in the side of the car seat next to the handbrake. Driver or passenger seat, doesn't matter which one, both as frustrating. The object is often too far into the middle that you can't reach it from behind the seat or the front. And there's no way in the world you can get your hand down that pissing gap either

Mega agitations

Yep. Dropped the car keys down there Saturday. I'm having a bad key week.
  • Carter said:

Dominic Littlewood - the most outraged man in Britain.

Every piece to camera ranges from rankling indignance to seething fury - and beyond. He doesn’t even support Charlton ffs. Give it a rest mate.

Nah, no way

I'm hitting the buzzer on this one. It's because of consumer champion Dominic Littlewood people who don't know better don't get bent over. I'm talking old women and people who don't know better. He is a tenacious mitter fikker as was consumer champion Nicky Campbell and Matt Allwright. Good on em, keep outraged I say
    Fair enough @Carter it wasn’t meant to knock his work.

It was more an observance on his style, where he sets his pitch at the beginning and then winds himself up (and me evidently) into a near frenzy by the end of it.
  • Headphones over the top of woolly hats!

Surely just muffles the sound?
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

You know, you haven't eaten all day, are really hungry and they're going to hit the spot big time. Then you get some many thin stale bit of fish in over-greasy batter and some lukewarm chips.

Sacrilege.

I could not agree more and am now slightly annoyed myself just at the thought
  • The Met Office and other weather gurus saying that Spring starts on March 1st, it clearly does not!
  • BBCs dumbing down of the news

its read and explained as if they are talking to 8 year olds who are just learning the language ..maybe thast their target audience
  • Headphones over the top of woolly hats!

I see this quite a lot on the train to and from work. Its either an extra layer to keep warm or they are listening to kiddie music that would sound just as good through their phones speaker.
  • edited March 2016

Headphones over the top of woolly hats!

Norm normally wears a Russian hat.
  • Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

You know, you haven't eaten all day, are really hungry and they're going to hit the spot big time. Then you get some many thin stale bit of fish in over-greasy batter and some lukewarm chips.

Sacrilege.

I could not agree more and am now slightly annoyed myself just at the thought
    I got to the ground early for a night match back end of last year and nipped into the chippy on Charlton Church Lane - it was surprisingly decent - really nice!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Fresh+Fry+Fish+Bar/@51.4854815,0.0327629,3a,75y,250.13h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ss_HICvoeTTnbfqiQSNoqFw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe69461552c52411b!6m1!1e1
  • Have they closed Seabay?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Have they closed Seabay?

Was just the first chippy I came across as I drove up the hill from the Liberal Club
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!