Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The lousy 500 quid donated to the charities of Pointless celebrities who fail to hit the jackpot. It’s Saturday night, prime time TV FFS, it should be £5000. (Oh by the way I never watch it - I'm too busy reading stuff).
  • The lousy 500 quid donated to the charities of Pointless celebrities who fail to hit the jackpot. It’s Saturday night, prime time TV FFS, it should be £5000. (Oh by the way I never watch it - I'm too busy reading stuff).

The thought of Rob, getting up and reading this, and having to go for a lie down straight away. Have you NO thought for his health Raith?
  • Messi and Ronaldo do play some shit teams in the bottom half of La Liga. I think the quality of the prem is higher at the bottom end and I couldn't see them scoring 50+ goals
  • Coldplay

No definitely not

Rhianna

Yes

Cheryl Cole

Yes 100%

Bjork

No, I wish the letter bomb had worked

Craig David

He's reinvented himself for the modern era but no

Annie Lennox

Tough one, I've never had an older woman and it is something I want to strike off the old bucket list. Let me get back to you

Thimon Le Bon

Are you sick man?

Oh, Simon Peg

Nah

Alan Carr

Potentially.

This is a Would ya? thread right.....
  • @cabbles I sleep with an older woman. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

Mind you, no doubt she feels the same about sleeping with an older bloke.

• edited February 2016

Messi and Ronaldo do play some shit teams in the bottom half of La Liga. I think the quality of the prem is higher at the bottom end and I couldn't see them scoring 50+ goals

Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Villa, WBA.....hardly good sides either.

• edited February 2016

Coldplay

No

Rhianna

If she asked nicely

Cheryl Cole

Yeah I'd go back there again

Bjork

No thanks

Annie Lennox

No
  • Yeah you've got to have Cheryl the first time before you go back again @Ricky_otto lol!
  • Th one in Little Mix with the thunder thighs doesn't annoy me at all, far from it!
  • Sponsored links:

• People sticking their oar in

Must make your eyes water
    Lube it up, job done

I'll vouch for that.
    Says the man who spends half his life in prisons ;)
  • edited February 2016

Yeah you've got to have Cheryl the first time before you go back again @Ricky_otto lol!

I think I might be confusing myself @ForeverAddickted. think I might have been with somebody else and thinking of Cheryl.....nice whilst it lasted.
  • Messi and Ronaldo do play some shit teams in the bottom half of La Liga. I think the quality of the prem is higher at the bottom end and I couldn't see them scoring 50+ goals

Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Villa, WBA.....hardly good sides either.

Are they worse than the worst half dozen in Spain?
  • edited February 2016

Messi and Ronaldo do play some shit teams in the bottom half of La Liga. I think the quality of the prem is higher at the bottom end and I couldn't see them scoring 50+ goals

Are they worse than the worst half dozen in Spain?
    I've seen Rayo Vallecano & Sporting Gijon live in the past (Barcelona vs Rayo 6-1 last March, Real vs Gijon 7-1 (a long time ago))

I've also noticed that Granada have had to bring in Watford players to improve their squad...

So yeah from my experience the Spanish league is overrated outside the top 4/5 and is worse than the Premier league.

Do people miss how Ronaldo has got worse when he playes in international games but scores more goals in La Liga than he did at Manchester United? (He's still not shit, but it's the only way to compare the leagues)
  • Messi really isn't on fire this season either:

Player Name Team Goals
    Luis Suárez Barcelona 25
    Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid 22
    Karim Benzema Real Madrid 19
    Neymar Barcelona 18
    Borja González Tomás Eibar 16
    Lionel Messi Barcelona 15
    Lucas Pérez Martínez Deportivo de La Coruña 14
    Aritz Aduriz Zubeldia Athletic Bilbao 13
    Gareth Bale Real Madrid 13
    Kevin Gameiro Sevilla 13
    Imanol Agirretxe Real Sociedad 12
    Antoine Griezmann Atlético Madrid 12
    Rubén Castro Real Betis 10
    Antonio Sanabria Sporting de Gijón 10
    Francisco Alcácer García Valencia 9
    Charles Dias de Oliveira Málaga 9
    Iago Aspas Celta de Vigo 9
    Javi Guerra Rayo Vallecano 9
    Jozabed Sánchez Ruiz Rayo Vallecano 9
    Manuel Agudo Durán Celta de Vigo 8
    Cédric Bakambu Villarreal 8
    Deyverson Brum Silva Acosta Levante 7
    Jonathas Cristian de Jesus Real Sociedad 7
    Iñaki Williams Athletic Bilbao 7
    Felipe Caicedo Espanyol 6
  • Yeah but Iago Aspas has nine goals...!!!

We were interested in Cedric Bakambu who has eight so shows how rubbish he is, if he came to play for Charlton he'd barely get any (Although that is partly because we cant create anything rather than how hard the Division is)
  • Messi was injured for a while this season. Those 15 goals have come in 20 games. Plus he's moved out wide to allow for Suarez to play centre forward.

Ronaldo scored 31 goals in 34 league games for an ok United side. Suarez in an average Liverpool side got 31 in 33.

Messi would easily cut it in the Prem (which was my original point). I also believe if he played for a side that creates chances, like City or Arsenal, he would get 35+ goals in a Premiership season.

• We'll never know though, that's my point.

We know Ronaldo could cut it. He has been there and done it. Messi though? not sure he'd handle the physical side as much as the slower ticcy taccy he has become so accustomed to.
  • Dazzler21 said:

We'll never know though, that's my point.

We know Ronaldo could cut it. He has been there and done it. Messi though? not sure he'd handle the physical side as much as the slower ticcy taccy he has become so accustomed to.

Messi gets kicked up in the air on a regular basis more than any player I've seen. The Spanish are cynical bastards at times.
  • people breaking into mockney (when they are actually from Essex and went to private school)

"the geezers 'avin a giraffe if he finks i'm paying 'im furty bags"

all to do with settling a trade at, which is his job and he will pay it as soon as he is told to.
  • Sponsored links:

• people breaking into mockney (when they are actually from Essex and went to private school)

"the geezers 'avin a giraffe if he finks i'm paying 'im furty bags"

all to do with settling a trade at, which is his job and he will pay it as soon as he is told to.

One of my mates at work does that hilariously. I've worked with him for years and I'm still not sure if he's mimicking and taking the piss or its sub-conscious and occurs naturally

Speaking to a west country bod he goes all beastly bugger

To someone from the northeast why ay man
  • Riviera said:

Th one in Little Mix with the thunder thighs doesn't annoy me at all, far from it!

Was that some sort of joke dressing the poor girl up like that or was it to make her mates look good?

I don't know why I watch the Brits, its awful, it must be out of some strange sense of tradition and it takes of the TV.
    Same thing every year, hosted by unfunny presenters trying hard to get a ripple of applause or a laugh and failing.
    The "artists" are mostly manufactured clones and year on year we have Annie bloody Lennoxs, if she is not "winning" woman artist of the year they wheel her out to present something.
    Then there's the perennial Cold Play, I'd rather have root canal than listen to them.
    The Bowie tribute bit weren't to bad but went down hill when Kate Bush wanabe Lordes crucified a classic.

The Brits really annoy me.
  • edited February 2016
    Only ever seen tiny snippets when something newsworthy happens. Just saw a clip of Adele accepting her award (the new Annie Lennox?) and the crowd sounded like a hockey international at Wembley in the 70s. Does anyone male or over the age of 14 attend?
  • Adam Johnson had an invite but couldn't make it for some reason.
  • Thanks Charltonkeston saved me from typing it. 100%
  • The couples having houses built on programs like Grand Design and Amazing Spaces, don't know why, but they all get on my wick
  • Trying to comprehend infinity
  • Trying to comprehend infinity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qszch

get this down you
  • The new Admiral insurance advert, really makes my teeth itch...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!