Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People bargin in to convos with me pal Dave
  • ...when did you go back to work, @cafcdave123
  • ive been back a couple of weeks @i_b_b_o_r_g barring the odd day like today when I had hospital.
  • Macronate said:

people hijacking threads with idle Anglo/French chit chat.

@cafcdave123 is a sweaty
  • Long distance lovers on CL not getting a room........does me in.......I just want them both to be happy and together.
  • edited February 2016
    Greenie said:

Long distance lovers on CL not getting a room........does me in.......I just want them both to be happy and together.

They like to be watched by the charlton life voyeurs.
  • Light bulbs. Seem to spend half my time replacing the bloody things, especially the halogen ones. They're supposed to last 2 years but lucky if I get a month out of them.

I thought you was about to spout off some brilliant idea for a second.
  • Competency based job interview questions
  • Sponsored links:

• They spelt cock wrong (circle)
  • When you realise you've argued a point... regarding jam based carbohydrate desserts... and you've confused two terms you haven't heard for years.... You now look stupid.
  • Dazzler21 said:

When you realise you've argued a point... regarding jam based carbohydrate desserts... and you've confused two terms you haven't heard for years.... You now look stupid.

Does me every time that one...
  • lolwray said:

the "Cellophane" wrapping of cds /dvds/post it pads ....

its just taken me literally 5 minutes to break into a post it pad !

WTF!

To add to this, I hear you can now study for a degree in opening a box of Ferrera Rocher's.
  • lolwray said:

WTF!

Its the electricals (like a new HDMI lead) that come in the plastic boxes that I find most annoying...

The only way to get into the blasted things is if you use a chain saw
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016

People that say Messi couldn't cut it in the Prem.

Of course they are correct, thats why Real Madrid are lining up a £65m summer move for Ryan Shawcross & Wes Brown.

I would like to see how he'd handle some of the tactics in the premier league. I think his goal tally would still be good and end up closer to Ronaldo's rather than what it is at Barcelona.
  • People not listening to my points in the late walk in / early walk out discussion on the Boro protest thread - grrrrrr.
  • lolwray said:

WTF!

To add to this, I hear you can now study for a degree in opening a box of Ferrera Rocher's.
    dont tell the regime about Ferrera or Rocher ...they ll end up as summer signings
  • lolwray said:

WTF!

Specifically, this degree Mr Ambassador

Http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/msc-global-governance-and-diplomacy
  • lolwray said:

WTF!

Its the electricals (like a new HDMI lead) that come in the plastic boxes that I find most annoying...

Use a tin opener, discovered this some time ago and it changed my life
  • When you are at a cross junction that has taffic lights but you have to queue across the road for the right turns and the cars line up the wrong way:

hard to explain but need to line up

)
    (

not

(
    )
  • People not listening to my points in the late walk in / early walk out discussion on the Boro protest thread - grrrrrr.

Sorry, what was that again? :wink:
  • lolwray said:

WTF!

I bought a Stanley knife for exactly this purpose but sadly it was packaged in the self same plastic, now that is frustration!

You should have bought 2 Stanley knives.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!