Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Watching Bake Off for Sports Relief and wondering why they keep calling SIR David Attenborough 'John', then realising it's actually John Simpson.......

Move over Trigg FFS!

You're not alone, I did the same.

• Watching Bake Off for Sports Relief and wondering why they keep calling SIR David Attenborough 'John', then realising it's actually John Simpson.......

Move over Trigg FFS!

You're not alone, I did the same.

Not just me then, Frank

; )

Move over Trigg FFS!

Yep, fooled me and the family. Don't know why John Simpson has modelled himself on Attenborough, very confusing.

Move over Trigg FFS!

Make me another one. I was astonished how nimble he still was for a man in his nineties
  • Night shifts zzzzzzzzzz
  • Kids these days not knowing any decent 90s bands.

Spoke to an 18 year old who had never heard of Pulp.
    That's like saying you're into football but have never heard of Cascarino.
  • 'Props'
    A word only ever used by bellends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

'Props'

and actors dahling....
  • EastStand said:

Kids these days not knowing any decent 90s bands.

Either you are turning into an old fart like me (35) or you had the same issues I had a t school in the 90s, puffing with outrage that nobody was into The Hollies, The Stones, The Beatles, and, erm, Jesus and Mary Chain
  • EastStand said:

Kids these days not knowing any decent 90s bands.

Was he part of the Napoli team with Maradona? ;-)
  • Fumbluff said:

Greenie said:

'Props'

and actors dahling....
    And people hanging out their washing.
  • Greenie said:

'Props'

Wouldn't tell 'em to their faces though!
  • Music snobs.
  • edited February 2016

Greenie said:

'Props'

Wouldn't tell 'em to their faces though!
    Sorry, I should have said Rugby players in general. :lol:
  • Fumbluff said:

Greenie said:

'Props'

and actors dahling....
    And people hanging out their washing.
    Exactly. Who the hell does washing. I just wear my clothes once and throw them away. (:
  • edited February 2016
    When there are two roads leading off the road you're on and people indicate before the first one yet turn off at the second one.

Nearly just got run over by some old plank doing that.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016

When there are two roads leading off the road you're on and people indicate before the first one yet turn off at the second one.

Sorry saw that you were wearing a nice watch and thought: You know what, I'll have that

P.S. I take offence at being called old, am only 32!!
  • When there are two roads leading off the road you're on and people indicate before the first one yet turn off at the second one.

Robert Frost encountered the same situation in a yellow wood once. He was lucky, though - he took the one less traveled by.

And that has made all the difference.
  • When you are on the phone and the other person, without asking, puts you on speaker phone. Especially annoying if you don't know or like the other people at the other end of the line.
  • I've been screwing for the last 2 hours. I'm worn out, sweating hot & have sore fingers.

I hate flat pack furniture.
  • People using nouns and place names as verbs.

Are you going Fulham ?

• The first time you use a can of shaving foam and far too much comes out however gently and briefly you press it.
  • I've been screwing for the last 2 hours. I'm worn out, sweating hot & have sore fingers.

I hate flat pack furniture.

Did you read the instructions?
  • LenGlover said:

Feeling guilty when innocent.

Took the grandson (aged 3) to the chip shop and placed our order which needed cooking so I took him to another shop to keep him happy and interested.

Duly returned to the chip shop and walked in to be beckoned to the counter as they were preparing my order. This bloke said in an aggressive tone 'oi you're pushing in!' I replied very politely actually 'I ordered a few minutes ago and the lady has just called me over' he said 'well it looked like you were pushing in' to which I replied 'well perhaps the moral is don't jump to conclusions.'

At that the bloke almost burst into tears, buried his head in his hands and started shaking.

I felt bad I made him feel like that but he started it guv...

When the chips were down,he just couldn't handle it.
    *Groan*

:smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!