Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People that can't see a troll when they're in front of you

Where?
  • My boss. Fat useless Jeff Winter looking prick.
  • edited February 2016

I really should look at this thread more often. Haven't checked this thread since before Christmas so thought I'd have a look on my commute to work.

The person who thinks it's ok to leave your mess on the table in McDonald's because "it's someone else's job to clear it up" - wow

I always take my plates/cups etc back to the counter even in places like Costa and the like. The staff look at you like you're weird.

As far as McDonalds goes the one by me has a big free car park yet people park on the double yellows outside which are all of five yards closer then they go mad if the OB turn up and ticket them!
  • This fella that was meant to take me on a work related "driving assessment" at 9am and hasn't showed.
  • buckshee said:

This fella that was meant to take me on a work related "driving assessment" at 9am and hasn't showed.

and then claims I booked it for next Friday , despite the fact I'm on annual leave!!!!
  • TiMy train is cancelled, next one delayed, decide to pop into the Wethersppons on the station for a drink, drink tastes disgusting and only seat is next to a madman talking to himself reading the racing pages of assorted newspapers.

Annoying all round.

James Cordon Chris Martin

James Cordon AND Chris Martin in a car, singing just about sends me over the edge...

If only there was a way to not watch the video.
    Very disappointing to hear Chris Martin still exists. I had thought that he would have disappeared into the vortex of total tedium that he has created at the heart of himself some years ago.

I have avoided hearing anything of him for so long I just assumed this was what had happened and I was momentarily gladdened.

Now depressed.
    @AFKABartram, hi, this post is slightly closer to the line than normal but is it worth a flag? Or have I been flagged in error? I am not abusive and having an abuse flag is strangely bugging me.
  • People with degrees who take a first job in an administrative position who think they are senior partner
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

So I was doing a quick shop for fresh stuff in pikey morrisons earlier.

I've noticed this before and not thought about it for long.

Families who regardless of surroundings conduct all of their communication with each other via the medium of loud argument. The kids are permanently being screamed at, the mother and male are screaming at each other about a yoghurt or what alcopop they require. The kids are screaming. I mean fucking hell, I think we can all agree kids can often be arseholes and perhaps this family were having a really, really bad day but I didn't get that impression. They didn't give one shit about anyone in that shop, I wouldn't even say they cared about each other the way they were carrying on. This was normal service. And it is throughout the medway towns unfortunately.

I'm taking my custom to marks and Spencers in future for food, it may cost a lot more but at least I'll only have to listen to little Tarquin Farquar asking mater if he can go out on the hunt with papa and the rest of the gentry. Not overhearing Wayne and Waynetta bellow aimlessly and call their baby a cunt

MrLargo said:

Incorrect pronunciation of straightforward words:

Whilst waiting for the lift and then travelling between Ground and Third Floor this morning, I had to listen to this posh bloke refer to his "rooksack" on three occasions. I could see the bag in question - it was definitely a "rucksack", i.e. rhyming with luck, duck, muck, buck, tuck, etc. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that he wasn't using it for the purpose of carrying round a selection of crow-descendant birds, or a job lot of castle-shaped chess pieces.

Why would you do that? Either pronounce it properly or fook off and annoy someone else.

Not a common word but I was in a meeting this week and I requested a bespoke work station assessment. The manager kept saying "by spoke".
  • Starting typing things about..........

Bugger.....

Don't get old.
  • Cabbies who moan when you don't give them exact change, especially when you can see they have plenty of fivers and tenners. Can't wait until Uber put all these lazy dodgers out of business. If you don't want me to give you a note and expect change, get contactless or PayPal, or piss off and find a job that doesn't involve interacting with customers.
  • edited February 2016
    Buying football tickets.

Just bought 3 for Fulham and 3 for tomorrow.. £142. Deep down I bought them thinking "Well done mate, that's money you'll never see again and will deeply regret over 180 painful minutes and two frustrating evenings of wishing you'd have sat at home watching something better like.. I don't know.. the washing machine spin.".

Fulham, results aside, isn't too bad a day out. I don't even want to go for the football tomorrow though, but I want to go to the protest! Seems a bit dodgy chipping in £142 to the club that you're trying to avoid spending a penny at during the matches.
  • Fiiish said:

Cabbies who moan when you don't give them exact change, especially when you can see they have plenty of fivers and tenners. Can't wait until Uber put all these lazy dodgers out of business. If you don't want me to give you a note and expect change, get contactless or PayPal, or piss off and find a job that doesn't involve interacting with customers.

I can't wait for the ex editor of Goodbye Horse to see this one Fishy.........
  • The Hitlers at my local recycle dump
  • edited February 2016
    People who use phrases like 'bespoke work station assessment' in the workplace....
  • Greenie said:

Fiiish said:

Cabbies who moan when you don't give them exact change, especially when you can see they have plenty of fivers and tenners. Can't wait until Uber put all these lazy dodgers out of business. If you don't want me to give you a note and expect change, get contactless or PayPal, or piss off and find a job that doesn't involve interacting with customers.

I can't wait for the ex editor of Goodbye Horse to see this one Fishy.........
    People who forget there was a co-editor of GBH with Kev... :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• The term Annual Leave, another bloody Americanism that has crept into our world. It's HOLIDAY FFS!
  • You've put your card in the reader and the checkout girl says, "Enter your pin code". Really?
  • You order a cappuccino and they ask if you want chocolate on top. I want to say, "No, somewhere in the middle" ... but I don't.
  • The club employing a photographer to stalk the Covered End taking pics of all the kids that are there "enjoying the day out" when a videographer would have caught them asking their bewildered parents "are charlton the red ones?"
    #rosyfuture
  • LuckyReds said:

Buying football tickets.

Just bought 3 for Fulham and 3 for tomorrow.. £142. Deep down I bought them thinking "Well done mate, that's money you'll never see again and will deeply regret over 180 painful minutes and two frustrating evenings of wishing you'd have sat at home watching something better like.. I don't know.. the washing machine spin.".

Fulham, results aside, isn't too bad a day out. I don't even want to go for the football tomorrow though, but I want to go to the protest! Seems a bit dodgy chipping in £142 to the club that you're trying to avoid spending a penny at during the matches.

What are you looking for here, exactly?
    Sympathy? A pat on the back? Or is this just anotherBoohoo,I don't want to go, but I have no choice. I feel dirty post that we see every day.
    Come on man, you've said it yourself: a good day out at Fulham and you want to go to the protest, so pay up.
  • McBobbin said:

cafcfan said:

Soap with seeds and other detritus embedded in it. (The Americans seem very keen on this trend).

Who, just who, thought it was a good idea and why are they persisting with it? Does Roland, run a soap factory?

The soap scratches you to buggery and then you end up with debris all over the bottom of the bath.

You can't give such soap to visitors to use in case they mistake the plant crap for actual crap.

What, just what is the point?

Mate, that's not soap

That explains the dunnock I found up my arse this morning.
    But still not sure how the hamster got there though..
  • Drunk drivers. I guy I went to school with got hit by one yesterday and died this morning, he started a new job last week and was only 21.

21?! RIP.

drink driving is something I have done a couple of times in the past, lucky to get away with it. bloody stupid I know. I don't know what I would be like if I had killed somebody. don't know if I would be able to cope with it.
    Yeah I do feel a bit sorry for the driver too, it is a horrific thing to have weighing you down. It's just grim for everyone I guess
    How can you feel sorry for a person knowingly choosing to drink drive that ends up with your school acquaintance dead?
  • Multiple threads about the same shit.
  • Loads of threads that say the same thing but in a slightly different way.
  • Posts which say the same thing as the post before ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!