Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Stretching to score a worldy at 5aside only for the ref to disallow it for 'sliding'.
  • Staff that work at council Refuge tips. God forbid if there is a little bit of plastic with your cardboard or the wood you dumping is man made and not real!!
    When I go to take rubbish I'm made to feel guilty before I even throw anything in a skip.
    Get a proper bloody job!

Job Snob!
  • JaShea99 said:

Stretching to score a worldy at 5aside only for the ref to disallow it for 'sliding'.

Use of the word "worldy"
    Oh yes this is another to add to the simpleton diary....! ;o)
  • edited February 2016
    Not knowing the gossip. Case in point, an email I just received at work:
    I want to let you know that xxxxx is no longer present at xxxxxx. I know s/he has worked closely with many of you and will be missed. I, for one, wish him/her the very best. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to come and talk to me.
    You can't leave it like that, FFS! What did s/he do? Either spill the beans and let us in, or just don't acknowledge that s/he's gone.

Something else that annoys me is that pointless last sentence too. I'm sure if I rocked up to the HR office and said "Just got your email, totally got some questions.. mainly, what the f*ck actually happened? Oh - and who actually is xxxxx?" I would be told to piss off.

Company emails and Gossip. These are two things that annoy me.
  • People who put their personal belongings on the seat next to them on a bus/train to stop anyone sitting there, even if it's the only seat available. Inconsiderate twunts!
  • People who put their personal belongings on the seat next to them on a bus/train to stop anyone sitting there, even if it's the only seat available. Inconsiderate twunts!

And then tut when you tell them to move them
  • People who bowl into or out of a pub and leave the door wide open.
    Must be someone else's job to close it.
  • Haha @Plumstead_Micky as stated above it was as I walked in so hadn't left it open yet.

• Sponsored links:

• Haha @Plumstead_Micky as stated above it was as I walked in so hadn't left it open yet.

Oh, ha ha. I was more generally annoyed than you for a minute.
  • cabbles said:

Danny Dyer. The guy just makes my shit itch!

Constantly playing up to his bad boy, gangster wannabe image.

I think my dislike for him really started when I saw him on soccer AM a few years ago. He just constantly banged on about how he's best mates with Ray Winstone. He even stopped mid interview on live tv, got his phone out and said "hold on a minute, I've just got to reply to this text from Ray"

I've disliked him ever since. Absolute fucking bellend!!

& breathe!

Our building used to be on the corner of Northumberland Avenue just off trafalgar square. I walked into the Tesco (i think) on the corner. The girl on the counter said 'You look like Mick off Eastenders'

Great
    Could have been worse - she could have said you looked like Sonia.
  • Fiiish said:

For Pete's sake.

The posh yummy mummy whose brought a pram and her screaming daughter called 'Florence' (GET IN THS SEA) onto a rush hour train in London and trying to placate her by offering her samplings from a Waitrose organic artisan fruit crudity selection.

you should have made a phone call and sworn during it - just to see posh yummy mummy's face - always makes me chuckle when that happens, the look of disgust......
  • cabbles said:

People running for tubes in stations like London Bridge. There will be another one along in no more than a couple of minutes you bloody plums. Do you really need to knock past people in a desperate attempt to get a tube at 8.02 when another one turns up at 8.04.

No you don't

Depends... If my tube from Oxford Street to Charing Cross takes 10mins and I know that my SouthEastern train home is due in 12mins, I know I've got to run down to the platform to stand a chance of getting that train else I've got to wait around for a further 30mins, whats annoying is when people see your in a rush and dont move out the way
  • purdis said:

The person in the seat behind me at The Valley on Saturday.

Firstly coughed in my hair and then later sneezed in my hair - neither time could he have covered his mouth or nose with his hand - gross.

Sorry mate. I'll bring a tissue Saturday.
  • cabbles said:

People running for tubes in stations like London Bridge. There will be another one along in no more than a couple of minutes you bloody plums. Do you really need to knock past people in a desperate attempt to get a tube at 8.02 when another one turns up at 8.04.

No you don't

Agreed. I know it's childish, but I always get the urge to trip them up.
  • Soap with seeds and other detritus embedded in it. (The Americans seem very keen on this trend).

Who, just who, thought it was a good idea and why are they persisting with it? Does Roland, run a soap factory?

The soap scratches you to buggery and then you end up with debris all over the bottom of the bath.

You can't give such soap to visitors to use in case they mistake the plant crap for actual crap.

What, just what is the point?
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

Incorrect pronunciation of straightforward words:

Whilst waiting for the lift and then travelling between Ground and Third Floor this morning, I had to listen to this posh bloke refer to his "rooksack" on three occasions. I could see the bag in question - it was definitely a "rucksack", i.e. rhyming with luck, duck, muck, buck, tuck, etc. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that he wasn't using it for the purpose of carrying round a selection of crow-descendant birds, or a job lot of castle-shaped chess pieces.

Why would you do that? Either pronounce it properly or fook off and annoy someone else.

Is he a Northern posh bloke?
  • LenGlover said:

MrLargo said:

Whilst waiting for the lift and then travelling between Ground and Third Floor this morning, I had to listen to this posh bloke refer to his "rooksack" on three occasions. I could see the bag in question - it was definitely a "rucksack", i.e. rhyming with luck, duck, muck, buck, tuck, etc. Furthermore, I'm fairly certain that he wasn't using it for the purpose of carrying round a selection of crow-descendant birds, or a job lot of castle-shaped chess pieces.

Why would you do that? Either pronounce it properly or fook off and annoy someone else.

Nope, definitely wasn't Northern. I tolerate Northern pronunciation of bath, path, grass, etc. This bloke was Southern, no excuse.
  • LenGlover said:

MrLargo said:

Oxymoron.
    Alexander Armstrong?
  • Drunk drivers. I guy I went to school with got hit by one yesterday and died this morning, he started a new job last week and was only 21.
  • edited February 2016

Drunk drivers. I guy I went to school with got hit by one yesterday and died this morning, he started a new job last week and was only 21.

21?! RIP.

drink driving is something I have done a couple of times in the past, lucky to get away with it. bloody stupid I know. I don't know what I would be like if I had killed somebody. don't know if I would be able to cope with it.
  • Drunk drivers. I guy I went to school with got hit by one yesterday and died this morning, he started a new job last week and was only 21.

21?! RIP.

drink driving is something I have done a couple of times in the past, lucky to get away with it. bloody stupid I know. I don't know what I would be like if I had killed somebody. don't know if I would be able to cope with it.
    Yeah I do feel a bit sorry for the driver too, it is a horrific thing to have weighing you down. It's just grim for everyone I guess
  • People that can't see a troll when they're in front of you
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!