Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Baw bags but they're £10-£15 a pair.

I now own a ridiculous amount of boxers so that they are in a wider rotation. Every time the mrs goes shopping I usually ask for some pants. Seems pointless but I can't remember the last time I was sat on the train praying my flies were done up as I could feel my bollox hanging out my under crackers
  • edited February 2016
    MrLargo said:

Poor quality pants. Bought a load of new ones a couple of months ago and, just like all their predecessors, already their is a thumb sized hole in most of them at the southern-most point, roughly midway between bollocks and arse. If I continue to wear them for another couple of months, the hole will continue to increase in size, until eventually my bollocks drop out and I look a bit like an aircraft with it's landing gear down.

Gave up on Marks & Spencers ages ago, the last few lots have all been from TK Maxx - Jeep or Penguin usually. Serious question - can someone please recommend somewhere that makes pants properly? I am of average height and weight and not carrying anything of unusual proportions down there.

Primani. I wear the trunk style boxers. Marks used to do decent ones, but they changed the style, so the leg is so short the crown jewels kept popping out, Primark's are much longer and better (the legs of trunks, not the crown jewels...).
  • Period Dramas (Dickensian I think this ones called.)

This telly we got given is on the blink. The sooner it does stop working, the better as far as I'm concerned. Then we'll be back to watching the log burner again

Great, star studded quality drama. Specifically commissioned to sort the oiks from the intellectuals apparently... :wink:
  • Not being able to find out until today whether or not you could go up to Preston as my boss was away last week.

When the answer is "yes" calling up the ticket office and finding out the coach is fully booked. :-(
  • MrLargo said:

Poor quality pants. Bought a load of new ones a couple of months ago and, just like all their predecessors, already their is a thumb sized hole in most of them at the southern-most point, roughly midway between bollocks and arse. If I continue to wear them for another couple of months, the hole will continue to increase in size, until eventually my bollocks drop out and I look a bit like an aircraft with it's landing gear down.

Gave up on Marks & Spencers ages ago, the last few lots have all been from TK Maxx - Jeep or Penguin usually. Serious question - can someone please recommend somewhere that makes pants properly? I am of average height and weight and not carrying anything of unusual proportions down there.

Trying to stop scratching your bollox might help.
  • Not being able to find out until today whether or not you could go up to Preston as my boss was away last week.

When the answer is "yes" calling up the ticket office and finding out the coach is fully booked. :-(

But think about the poor bastards that are going................
  • Period Dramas (Dickensian I think this ones called.)

This telly we got given is on the blink. The sooner it does stop working, the better as far as I'm concerned. Then we'll be back to watching the log burner again

Great, star studded quality drama. Specifically commissioned to sort the oiks from the intellectuals apparently... :wink:
    Studded with stars who can't act.

Downton Abbey weren't bad, well done ITV
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

Baw bags but they're £10-£15 a pair.

I now own a ridiculous amount of boxers so that they are in a wider rotation. Every time the mrs goes shopping I usually ask for some pants. Seems pointless but I can't remember the last time I was sat on the train praying my flies were done up as I could feel my bollox hanging out my under crackers

This is where you've come unstuck @MrLargo - you don't buy enough pants. So in essence you could've adopted a roland-esque style approach to your underwear situation. Invest in a lot of unheard of brands, but by loads of them so that you can rotate them. Sometimes the pants will be okay (they can be your Gudmunsson's or your Tony Watt's), but the majority are going to be shit, and just about cover your asshole until the cracks start to appear (quite literally).

Exceptional analogy Mr @cabbles! I see a lot of parallels between my pants and Charlton's first team squad, even without making any cheap gags about them both being full of shit. I've got a reasonably expensive pair of Calvin Kleins that I bought a couple of years ago (we'll call them my Igor pants) - I used to wear them all the time but now they've completely disintegrated. I still put them on occasionally, but I really need to just accept that these pants have had it.

I've got another pair (we'll call them my Bergdich pants). It said on the box that they were pants, but when I opened it up I found that they were in fact a pathetic immitation of a pair of pants. I even considered contacting Trading Standards to complain about this blatant misrepresentation. Even though these pants are absolutely terrible, I still insist on wearing them every single week.

etc, etc, etc....

Or you opened it up and it was actually a sock.....we could go on forever, but in essences, your problems with holes in your pants are what is playing out at Charlton Athletic right now.
  • Passengers who leave rubbish/food in your car
  • MrLargo said:

what on earth are you doing to create holes or make your pants disintegrate?

i'm picturing this now:

• The Calvin klein button short is the only underpants I will consider wearing. Keep everything snug and the legs are long enough to prevent ride-up but short enough so as not to interfere with the hang of trousers. 10 quid a pair generally but money well spent.

Also great call by @Ben18 on passengers leaving food and rubbish in your vehicle.

I'll add to that passengers who can't just shut a car door, they slam the thing. Arseclowns
  • Carter said:

The Calvin klein button short is the only underpants I will consider wearing. Keep everything snug and the legs are long enough to prevent ride-up but short enough so as not to interfere with the hang of trousers. 10 quid a pair generally but money well spent.

Also great call by @Ben18 on passengers leaving food and rubbish in your vehicle.

I'll add to that passengers who can't just shut a car door, they slam the thing. Arseclowns

I thought you were going to say you left the pants in the back of bens car......
  • edited February 2016
    MrLargo said:

M&S pants are rubbish. In Italy recently I bought some from a shop called Tezenis, they seemed pretty good and fair value imo. They have a UK presence, stores in Regent Street & Oxford Street and a web site. uk.tezenis.com/ Care needed if opening at work. It's an underwear company and so unsurprisingly their are pictures of women wearing not much really.
  • Ben18 said:

Passengers who leave rubbish/food in your car

part and parcel of dogging I'm afraid mate, now get those jizz sacks picked up!

• Slowly falling in lust with KM
  • Sponsored links:

• ....photo with her in the bins is what did it
  • It must be that night we spent in crossbar s eating free pies with pints after the Cardiff game...
  • Good sesh our Dave weren't it.
  • It was mate, brilliant to see ya, I'm just glad we didn't ruin it with football!
  • Light bulbs. Seem to spend half my time replacing the bloody things, especially the halogen ones. They're supposed to last 2 years but lucky if I get a month out of them.
  • It was mate, brilliant to see ya, I'm just glad we didn't ruin it with football!

You an all mate. Ain't spoke to no one else since. Had a nitemare getting back, was taken ill and it took me 25 hours.

You an all mate. Ain't spoke to no one else since. Had a nitemare getting back, was taken ill and it took me 25 hours.
    Bloody hell, I was having a good old moan up because I had to get a train to plumstead then a cab!

You ok now though?
  • Yeah mate cheers, was back at work on Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!