Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People that don't understand what lights on mean when dogging
  • People that don't understand what lights on mean when dogging

I've never been blinded when approaching a courtesy interior light in the car park at Oxleas woods..........Oops
  • Someone on Facebook who posts, all the time, about being a mum.
    Let me be clear: she doesn't post about her kids. I would be fine with that, a lot of my friends have young children, I don't mind cute pictures or funny updates about things they've done.
    This woman posts constantly about the fact she is a mum.
    Links to articles on netmums.
    Sharing memes about having children ("Haha, this is so true, I know, because I'm a mum!!")
    Discussing a political issue or recent news story? "As a mummy to my bubbas, this is so important to me."

I have no idea how many kids she has, how old they are, what they look like. Actually, now that I'm typing this, I realise I've seen zero evidence that she has any children at all.
  • Watching a championship game on sky for example hull v sheff wed tonight and feeling extremely jealous that these teams can turn up to any game in the league at any time home or away wet or sunny and COMPETE.

It must be such a pleasure, although they probably take it for granted, the championship hasn't been good to us since 1999/00 season, the two seasons between Prem and league one were disappointing and then diabolical, the four since 2012 have been shit on the hole, before the Belgians we were still moaning and hadn't a pot to piss in, then once they came in well say no more.
    To summarise, the championship, you fucking generally annoy me.
  • That Labrokes ad. Acca this and Acca that. Acca-fucking-fuck off accy Acca.
  • The Go Compare advert with the opera singer in the back of a taxi. I've got over the opera singer, its the idiot in the front going "oh yes". It's a bit surreal
  • The Snackasist advert... Not only does the kid look about 22 years old but you also have two girls who look 10 admiring him.

Sorry but just smacks of the Adam Johnson case at the moment
  • Ben18 said:

The Go Compare advert with the opera singer in the back of a taxi. I've got over the opera singer, its the idiot in the front going "oh yes". It's a bit surreal

The driver reminds me of Gregg Wallace who is also a prize cunt.

Ben18 said:

The Go Compare advert with the opera singer in the back of a taxi. I've got over the opera singer, its the idiot in the front going "oh yes". It's a bit surreal

Is the driver Ami Winehouse's dad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Prats at the club not having enough turnstiles working on football for a fiver day...
  • edited February 2016
    Fumbluff said:

Prats at the club not having enough turnstiles working on football for a fiver day...

Missing Kermos 1st goal due to club incompetence
  • ross1 said:

Ben18 said:

Ben18 said:

Is the driver Ami Winehouse's dad?
    No
  • Chris Rock and his stupid grin
  • Fumbluff said:

Prats at the club not having enough turnstiles working on football for a fiver day...

The words Piss up, couldn't, brewery and organise come to mind.
  • People who dont allow for the fact that on match days when it's a fiver a ticket that there will be more people trying to get in.
  • Overhyped pay per view fights that never live up to expectation
  • edited February 2016
    Greenie said:

People who dont allow for the fact that on match days when it's a fiver a ticket that there will be more people trying to get in.

There were turnstiles closed on the east stand entrance. Surely it doesn't take much grey matter to work out more customers = more turnstiles required ro get everyone in on time. Unless these barcode scanners cost a fortune to run on matchdays! Or is the plan similar to that of a restaraunt or club where more queues will entice the average joe walking past to think "what's going on here then I wonder?".
  • Greenie said:

People who dont allow for the fact that on match days when it's a fiver a ticket that there will be more people trying to get in.

Busy handing out the CARD program @Greenie , I do hope you helped too :wink:
  • Fumbluff said:

Greenie said:

Busy handing out the CARD program @Greenie , I do hope you helped too :wink:
    No mate never done a thing for our club, never will.
    Real customers pay their money, that's all we have to do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got a call during the game yesterday, just after Reading's first goal.
    It was from number 0207 946 0392.

A young lady, clearly reading a script, commenced her patter, telling me that, "You have been involved in a car accident - is that correct?" - I assume the delivery of these words was carefully scripted and was preparing me for the next segment of the scam.

The young lady was likely trying to make a living - she sounded about 16 years old.

Can anybody tell me what these calls are all about, please?

I asked the young lady why her Company was pursuing innocent people over something that hadn't happened and wished her good day, as best I could without losing it.

As irritating as these calls are, my concern lies more with the exploitation of young people and their being guided to perform tasks that are potentially and likely illegal. These kids need protection.
  • No win no fee solicitors, encouraging whiplash claims ?
  • No win no fee solicitors, encouraging whiplash claims ?

Point taken, CE but cold calling half the population in the hope they might get a nibble?
    A lot easier ways to make a living, surely.
  • edited February 2016
    purdis said:

No win no fee solicitors, encouraging whiplash claims ?

Point taken, CE but cold calling half the population in the hope they might get a nibble?
    I've had the call, as you say many have. They must get lot's of nibbles, which is why motor insurance premiums rose in the last few years. I think the % of premium is now quite high because of whiplash claims.
  • purdis said:

No win no fee solicitors, encouraging whiplash claims ?

I've had the call, as you say many have. They must get lot's of nibbles, which is why motor insurance premiums rose in the last few years. I think the % of premium is now quite high because of whiplash claims.
    And I wonder how much the youngsters with the script get paid when they get a lead!
    Gratuitous exploitation of youth, the legal system and the public - still, it's legal so that's OK then.
  • We have had the life plagued out of us by calls asking us to install Solar panels, up to three a day. In the end my wife told them we had them installed already and didn't need any more and the calls stopped. You shouldn't have to lie a "Sorry we are not interested" should be enough.
  • We have had the life plagued out of us by calls asking us to install Solar panels, up to three a day. In the end my wife told them we had them installed already and didn't need any more and the calls stopped. You shouldn't have to lie a "Sorry we are not interested" should be enough.

Careful mate, they might be reading this.
  • Didn't think of that Dave...............bugger!
  • When you have 3 sets of keys in your pocket. Why is it that the set you want are always the last ones you get ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!