Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• purdis said:

Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

You know, you haven't eaten all day, are really hungry and they're going to hit the spot big time. Then you get some many thin stale bit of fish in over-greasy batter and some lukewarm chips.

Sacrilege.

I could not agree more and am now slightly annoyed myself just at the thought
    I got to the ground early for a night match back end of last year and nipped into the chippy on Charlton Church Lane - it was surprisingly decent - really nice!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Fresh+Fry+Fish+Bar/@51.4854815,0.0327629,3a,75y,250.13h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ss_HICvoeTTnbfqiQSNoqFw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe69461552c52411b!6m1!1e1
    That is a very good one. I made the mistake of getting some out of the dive on Shooters Hill Road last night - not recommended. Good for the diet though - most of them hit the bin pretty quick.
  • Designer beggars. ..there's a chap who sits at the bottom of St swithins lane ( opposite cannon street station ) who regularly takes calls on a smartphone. ....
  • Robson Green, you ain't a thespian, you're a Geordie ffs
  • The breast feeding debate
  • Evening all, after many warnings I have removed my sons X box from his room, next stop it is going to the local BHF shop, totally feed up with all the tantrums and shouting.
  • Pouring a few mls of coke (or alternative brand cola drink) into a plastic beaker only for it to froth up like a freaking volcanic eruption and spill over.
    And why is there more on the counter than I poured into the beaker?
  • The misuse of the word obvious(ly).
  • Sponsored links:

• Evening all, after many warnings I have removed my sons X box from his room, next stop it is going to the local BHF shop, totally feed up with all the tantrums and shouting.

Lol, harsh!

You want to calm down a bit then Jon...

They won't accept it as they'd have to pay for PAT testing. Had this with some other electronics none of the buggars will accept them.
  • The patronizing women's voice from the new Shell forecourt screens when she says "Don't forget your Shell drivers clubcard" as if she's giving you the crown jewels. You've got to buy 500 quids worth of fuel to get about 2 quids worth of vouchers.
  • MrLargo said:

When you completely fall off the wagon.

Supposed to go to the gym at lunchtime - sacked it off in order to go and get my mum a card and Mother's Day present. Now sat and my desk, just finished a very nice Thai curry and now working my way through some very expensive Italian biscuits that my mum would have really enjoyed. Feel fat and ashamed.

You bought your Mum a Thai Curry as a mothers day present aswell as the expensive Italian Biscuits ?

• lolwray said:

MrLargo said:

When you completely fall off the wagon.

Supposed to go to the gym at lunchtime - sacked it off in order to go and get my mum a card and Mother's Day present. Now sat and my desk, just finished a very nice Thai curry and now working my way through some very expensive Italian biscuits that my mum would have really enjoyed. Feel fat and ashamed.

You bought your Mum a Thai Curry as a mothers day present as well as the expensive Italian Biscuits ?

Ha ha, no the curry was for me. The biscuits were not.
  • Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

You know, you haven't eaten all day, are really hungry and they're going to hit the spot big time. Then you get some manky thin stale bit of fish in over-greasy batter and some lukewarm chips.

Sacrilege.

The breathing of the pregnant lady who sits next to me at work - I know she can't help it as she's 8 months pregnant and wasn't exactly at the peak of physical fitness before the pregnancy, but it's driving me crazy.

It's like spending 8 hours of your day next to Darth Vadar while he's in a strop (which, if I remember Star Wars rightly, he usually was).

she maybe in labour? ;)

• Sponsored links:

• i don't go to a gym but have had to come back to work after 3 pints in the red lion.

bastards
  • "Self Loathers"
  • T.C.E said:

Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

You know, you haven't eaten all day, are really hungry and they're going to hit the spot big time. Then you get some manky thin stale bit of fish in over-greasy batter and some lukewarm chips.

Sacrilege.

The breathing of the pregnant lady who sits next to me at work - I know she can't help it as she's 8 months pregnant and wasn't exactly at the peak of physical fitness before the pregnancy, but it's driving me crazy.

It's like spending 8 hours of your day next to Darth Vadar while he's in a strop (which, if I remember Star Wars rightly, he usually was).

she maybe in labour? ;)

She's been in labour for about a month now if so!
  • T.C.E said:

Davo55 said:

Crap fish and chips.

Sacrilege.

she maybe in labour? ;)

She's been in labour for about a month now if so!
    I think T.C.E might have meant Labour the political party.
  • The excessive use of portmanteaus these days, e.g. 'Brexit', 'Brangelina' etc.

How hard is it to say two words, possibly with an 'and' in the middle.

It's getting fuculous.

Verdifficult.
  • edited March 2016
    I posted quite a while ago about lazy people who leave there receipts behind at self service tills in supermarkets.

Well the tables have turned on this one now. Every night this week someone has left there receipt behind only to also leave behind unclaimed Tesco clubcard points. My tally is now adding up nicely!

Still an annoying habit of people though.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!