Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited March 2016
    That Meire and her two years of unfettered bullshit has caused me to develop an involuntary reaction of recoiling in utter disdain to other women speaking in her accent.

Listening to LBC and they're talking about the arrest of that terrorist scumbag in Belgium this afternoon. Just interviewed a female Belgian journalist who sounded the spit of her and all I could think as she was speaking was "Oh do fuck off and take your poxy settee with you".
  • Losing phone reception when listening to the cricket just as one run is needed
  • Football commentators who say the ball hit the woodwork. They haven't been made from wood for donkeys years.
  • That Meire and her two years of unfettered bullshit has caused me to develop an involuntary reaction of recoiling in utter disdain to other women speaking in her accent.

Listening to LBC and they're talking about the arrest of that terrorist scumbag in Belgium this afternoon. Just interviewed a female Belgian journalist who sounded the spit of her and all I could think as she was speaking was "Oh do fuck off and take your poxy settee with you".

Rodney, I would suggest you go for counselling, however I'm worry about you being asked to lie on the couch.
  • That Meire and her two years of unfettered bullshit has caused me to develop an involuntary reaction of recoiling in utter disdain to other women speaking in her accent.

Rodney, I would suggest you go for counselling, however I'm worry about you being asked to lie on the couch.
    Yep
  • edited March 2016
    You Raise Me Up sung by Welsh Male Voice Choirs

Shoulda got Collabro in to do it imho
  • David Walliams
  • Sir Steve Redgrave. Brilliant Olympian, smug prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Eastern European gent on the train this morning. Big guy taking up a seat and a half but last seat in the train so sit down, just as the gap between his music choice ends.

Death metal at a volume that sounds like he's got his speakers on not his headphones. 20 minutes...
  • Sport Relief / Comic Relief are great nights but always hate the Celebrities with their lovely wages telling us to donate.

How about they skip a week of their wages and all donate that, I'm sure they'll quickly hit the targets!!

Not just this but once again how the majority of the programmes are dealt with problems outside the UK.

They get the videos about the problems in this country so it proves that help has to begin at home first... They're talking about the problems in Sierra Leone but why arent efforts being made to get their Governments and their own people doing more to help rather than relying on outside aid all the time!!
  • Davina McCall
  • Davina McCall

Highly annoying but I so would.
  • Davina McCall

Highly annoying but I so would.
    Agreed.
  • edited March 2016

That Meire and her two years of unfettered bullshit has caused me to develop an involuntary reaction of recoiling in utter disdain to other women speaking in her accent.

That's our Rodders
  • @Chizz being jealous
  • Sponsored links:

• People on here that seemed to actually be bothered about getting 'flagged'

It's not a real thing ffs!!!!

Nearly flagged this, but didn't.
  • Whatever Davina is wearing on Sport Relief, that annoys me. It looks so stupid. What's wrong with wearing clothes that aren't completely ridiculous instead of using a charity event to show off how avant-grade your wardrobe is, the smug wally.
  • edited March 2016
    Bloody annoyed that someone flagged me for the crime of saying I can't drink Guinness because it has fish enzymes in it on the St Patrick Day thread. Really? Seriously?!?

Edit: especially when you consider that I made that post three years ago and I've only just got flagged.
  • @Chizz being jealous

What on earth do you think I might have to be jealous about?
  • The way they talk in films. In particular boring 'blockbuster' Hollywood action movies. I had the misfortune to catch the beginning of San Andreas this evening. Within two minutes I'd heard some smug tosspot saying, "juss doin' my jarb ma'am". Couldn't take anymore, had to walk away.
  • Bloody annoyed that someone flagged me for the crime of saying I can't drink Guinness because it has fish enzymes in it on the St Patrick Day thread. Really? Seriously?!?

Edit: especially when you consider that I made that post three years ago and I've only just got flagged.

Nearly flagged this one.
  • Football commentators who say the ball hit the woodwork. They haven't been made from wood for donkeys years.

Even worse, when ball hits the post or crossbar they say "saved by the woodwork" No. The goal is the bit in the middle. Everything else is a miss.
  • Just do it, it's apparent that no one treats the flag with the respect it deserves.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!