Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited March 2016

When you've been swimming, and just about to put your pants on and you drop them on the wet floor, and then have to drive home commando.

you could just take somebody else's.
  • When you've been swimming, and just about to put your pants on and you drop them on the wet floor, and then have to drive home commando.

That sounds like the voice of experience.
  • Stig said:

Having a nice kip in the afternoon and someone comes in and shakes you yelling, "are you alright"?

I was alright until you woke me up.

Sleeping in the office is always going to arouse suspicion about your work ethic & commitment to the cause.

I've learned to sleep with my eyes open & in working stance.
  • Putting on a DVD and not being able to skip through endless trailers.
    Channel hopping and seeing a film you would love to watch but the quality of image is atrocious.
    A faded copy of a great film, copied onto tape and then digitized. Widescreen cut down to the old square Tele shape and now being shown on a widescreen tv. All the violence and swearing cut or edited out.
  • Stig said:

Having a nice kip in the afternoon and someone comes in and shakes you yelling, "are you alright"?

I was alright until you woke me up.

Got to make sure you're not dead!!
  • Why the rise from the dead of an imaginary man means I can't go and get some bits from Asda.

Small price to pay for 2 extra days off work.
  • Why the rise from the dead of an imaginary man means I can't go and get some bits from Asda.

Nothing is sacred at Sainsbury local - that's open.
  • edited March 2016

When you've been swimming, and just about to put your pants on and you drop them on the wet floor, and then have to drive home commando.

When I said take somebody else's, I should have added probably best not to take then if the person is wearing them.

No experience, just a suggestion.
  • Sponsored links:

• That AXA advert with the woman who's going in for surgery and they're mouching around that furniture shop with that sickening song playing. All of it disgusts me
  • Scott's Porage Oats.

"Porage"?

F*** off
  • edited March 2016
    cabbles said:

That AXA advert with the woman who's going in for surgery and they're mouching around that furniture shop with that sickening song playing. All of it disgusts me

Little things mean a lot.....

I wouldn't mind it's not even a nice chair.
  • cabbles said:

That AXA advert with the woman who's going in for surgery and they're mouching around that furniture shop with that sickening song playing. All of it disgusts me

Interesting that he didn't buy it for her before she had an opp. Says something about that man, the bastard.
  • No point in wasting money if she dies.
  • edited March 2016

cabbles said:

Interesting that he didn't buy it for her before she had an opp. Says something about that man, the bastard.
    The dirty old dog wanted to spend the money of his mistress.

Look at his face after the wife said she'd got the all clear...

• edited March 2016

cabbles said:

Would look nice next the fan sofa as well. Tony Watt could sit on it alone - that way he could shout at an opposition player taking a corner and we wouldn't concede. See I'm more tactically astute than any manager Roly appoints.

Little things really do mean a lot...
  • Sunny.co.uk - advertising loans on SKY with an apr of 1295%/interest rate of 292% p.a on a 6 month loan.

https://sunny.co.uk

Sure they provide a short term bail out for some but how can these rates be legal?
  • When people call Roy Hodgson... Woy Hodgson.

Sod off, I bet if they had a speech impediment they'd get all precious and offended if people / the media started taking the piss
  • Sponsored links:

• When people call Roy Hodgson... Woy Hodgson.

Sod off, I bet if they had a speech impediment they'd get all precious and offended if people / the media started taking the piss

Agree. It's Velly annoying
  • edited March 2016

When I said take somebody else's, I should have added probably best not to take then if the person is wearing them.

Well, storm Katie did them some justice yesterday from the washing line, last seen 3 gardens away. And, no I'm not going round there to claim them.

• johnny73 said:

Putting on a DVD and not being able to skip through endless trailers.
    Channel hopping and seeing a film you would love to watch but the quality of image is atrocious.
    A faded copy of a great film, copied onto tape and then digitized. Widescreen cut down to the old square Tele shape and now being shown on a widescreen tv. All the violence and swearing cut or edited out.

Typical. Went to see Zootropolis at the local cinema. A 4 screen independent cinema where the screens are all quite small. No 3d or IMAX. Tickets are only 3.50 and we use it to support them not for the quality of the offering. Whilst the film was brilliant I was wondering if my eyesight was playing up as the image seemed slightly off. A lot of oranges and browns instead of reds etc. Had a word with the staff hoping they would correct the problem before the film started. Instead was told it was a temporary projector and the problem couldn't be fixed. Neither asked for, nor offered, a refund. Had a choice of disappointing my 6 year old daughter or walking out. Stayed and watched it. Either standards are dropping or I'm turning into Victor Meldrew!

There is nothing imaginary about Jesus. He existed, that is an undisputed historical fact. Whether he rose from the dead or was the son of God or even if there is a God, are questions up for debate.
  • edited March 2016

Well, storm Katie did them some justice yesterday from the washing line, last seen 3 gardens away. And, no I'm not going round there to claim them.

On the garden lawn, or was your neighbour wearing them (:

• When you've been swimming, and just about to put your pants on and you drop them on the wet floor, and then have to drive home commando.

On the garden lawn, or was your neighbour wearing them (:
    On the edge of the lawn, by the rose border. Probably a fitting end for them.

• purdis said:

When people call Roy Hodgson... Woy Hodgson.

I have a bit of a Jonathan Woss myself and got home from work one night some years ago to find that the kids had changed my PC screensaver to a revolving, 'Wubens Bawichello dwives for Fewawi' - mercenary lot!
    Chris Eubank presented top of the pops once and had to lisp his way through "at 6 it's Suggs with Cecilia"
  • Radio 5's Connor McNamarra calling Slovenia Slow Venia.
  • Riviera said:

Why the rise from the dead of an imaginary man means I can't go and get some bits from Asda.

There is nothing imaginary about Jesus. He existed, that is an undisputed historical fact. Whether he rose from the dead or was the son of God or even if there is a God, are questions up for debate.
    The question of whether human beings can die and come back to life is up for debate is it?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!