Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People up town that act like excited flies round shit when there is free weetabix or something being handed out at the station.

You're probably on £100k a year you tight bastard.

Especially when the majority of those people probably hate weetabix anyway!!... Amount of times I'd be at work and someone would turn around to their mate and go "do you want this, I got it free at the station but dont like it"
  • I used to have a job where I attended a lot of trade exhibitions. I was always amazed at the amount of colleagues who thought it was acceptable to spend their break times going around to all the other stands hoovering up every free pen, calendar, key ring or other promotional gimmick they could get their hands on. What on earth for?
  • People up town that act like excited flies round shit when there is free weetabix or something being handed out at the station.

Ha! Charing Cross most mornings. They were giving away some sugar-filled free tat yesterday and there was a swarm of punters surrounding them like a scene out of The Wire when they were dishing out free crack vials. Peasants.

Whilst we're on it the cheery bastards right outside the station giving out free magazines, gym membership leaflets or jehovah witness tosh. Stand right in the way so you have to meander through like a slalom skier.

I'm cold, miserable and train was late due to signal failure in Mogadishu causing delays through New Cross. ...a I don't want to read about Andy Murray's thoughts on winning Wimbledon years ago or how to guarantee my place in heaven if I join your cult.
  • When you walk into the work toilet and find that someone couldnt be bothered to flush the toilet after doing a Richard the Third
  • cabbles said:

People up town that act like excited flies round shit when there is free weetabix or something being handed out at the station.

I like this VG, you're on a role this morning. Prob bouyed by all the comments you've been getting on the best CL poster thread.

This one particularly does my nut. Self respecting people suddenly become transfixed by the opportunity to pick up a sample bottle of radox or some shit like that, and lose all sense of shame.

Some new wave organic vitamin made from bat poo that will allow you to look a day younger and suddenly there's a stampede.

I might set up a stall at a station passing out bottles of my piss for free and advertise it as a lemon nutri bullet or something. That'll teach them
    Ooh - where can I get me some of that?

Did you get a free Costa card with £3 on it the other morning from Southeastern?
    I also had the breakfast bar they were dishing out, that weren't up to much but its food and free.
    I'm not too proud to take a hand out but then again my salary falls way short of the 100k mark.
  • People that put up a picture or video and put 'I'm done' or 'can't breath' above it.

Alright mate, it ain't that funny.

The tears of laughter smiley being used excessively along with "I'm dead" sickens me.
  • Druggies. Especially come bores who think it's justified to break the law because "everyone" does it.

Or pot heads, in particular the over politicised student pot head type, who think that they are some kind of political stance, as if smoking weed makes them Che Guevara.

Most of the time they can only talk about getting drugs, taking drugs, or that time they took some drugs and ended up doing absolutely nothing. Bore the shit out if me. Almost makes me want to smoke them just to drown out their pompous self important rhetoric.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

I used to have a job where I attended a lot of trade exhibitions. I was always amazed at the amount of colleagues who thought it was acceptable to spend their break times going around to all the other stands hoovering up every free pen, calendar, key ring or other promotional gimmick they could get their hands on. What on earth for?

Boot Fairs ?
    McBobbin said:

Druggies. Especially come bores who think it's justified to break the law because "everyone" does it.

Or pot heads, in particular the over politicised student pot head type, who think that they are some kind of political stance, as if smoking weed makes them Che Guevara.

Most of the time they can only talk about getting drugs, taking drugs, or that time they took some drugs and ended up doing absolutely nothing. Bore the shit out if me. Almost makes me want to smoke them just to drown out their pompous self important rhetoric.

You sound like you spend a lot of time with druggies for someone who dislikes druggies so much
  • edited January 2016

McBobbin said:

Druggies. Especially come bores who think it's justified to break the law because "everyone" does it.

You sound like you spend a lot of time with druggies for someone who dislikes druggies so much
    drug counselor
  • Footballers total inability to cross a football properly,especially when they have all day to practice,corners normally dont by pass the first defender or go straight to the keeper.It is easy,aim ball to penalty spot to allow centre forward a run from edge of area,works a treat.
  • edited January 2016
    McBobbin said:

And alcky pissheads who think their boring antisocial habit is OK because it is legal... talking shit, crowding up the streets pissing in shop doorways and taking up police time.
  • McBobbin said:

And alcky pissheads who think their boring antisocial habit is OK because it is legal... talking shit, crowding up the streets pissing in shop doorways and taking up police time.
    A bit like Millwall fans (apart from the crowding bit)
  • McBobbin said:

Can't disagree there.
  • People with bad breath.

Bloke next to me on train can't have brushed his teeth since 1996.

It's like a thousand arseholes next to my face.

Bit like the home end at The Den then...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016

It's like a thousand arseholes next to my face.

Must be like working at StayPricks HQ
  • McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Can't disagree there.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fuck!
  • Burning your tongue or the roof of your mouth on hot food....
  • edited January 2016
    Being on a train that isn't moving, being stuck there for ages and the driver doesnt even bother to give an explanation as to why. Then the train does eventually move the driver pulls in to the wrong platform.
  • edited January 2016

Being on a train that isn't moving, being stuck there for ages and the driver doesnt even bother to give an explanation as to why...

These non-communication situations are far more annoying for the fact that they are utterly avoidable.
    Just look at Katrien Meire. I do wonder how much more leeway we might have given her if she'd genuinely made an effort to communicate with us properly. Even if we didn't like what she had to say.
  • Walking into the office to be bombarded with 'happy Friday' .....fuck off. Im in work and I intend to be thoroughly miserable

Please tell me that's not a thing now?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!