Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Oak ffs, give it a rest.

I conker
  • People who say they are being very reasonable

Can't see the tree link here?
  • iaitch said:

Fir gods sake can we stop these tree jokes!!!!

You can always log out if you don't like 'em...
  • People who say they are being very reasonable

Maybe he meant to say people who say they are being very treasonable.

IGMC

• Redskin said:

People who say they are being very reasonable

Maybe he meant to say people who say they are being very treasonable.

IGMC

• I hate it when my property disappears and ends up on the Daily Mail weeks later
  • when someone's used your car and when you next drive it, all your chewing gums are gone and there's just discarded wrappers in the cup holder thing.
  • on train now and there's a woman with earphones on blowing bubble gum bubbles in her mouth and then popping them really loudly. really irritating me now, the noisy cow.
  • The manager at my daughter's nurserys face. He looks like Teddy Ruxpin
  • Forgetting to get the mince or chicken out the freezer last night or this morning for tonight's dinner. Goujons and wedges it is then!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Feeling the need to google Teddy Ruxpin
  • Only knowing Teddy Ruxpin as a quote from the film Ted
  • Only knowing teddy ruxpin from an Eminem song when he asks his step dad if they can play with teddy ruxpin instead of him bumming him
  • Ex Uni types who say "like" every other word, one on my train this morning who was like saying like every like 2 words, bore off.

They seek to love that one in New York as well.
  • Ex Uni types who say "like" every other word, one on my train this morning who was like saying like every like 2 words, bore off.

Makes a change from hearing people start every sentence with 'so'.

You should strike up a conversation with them and replace "like" with "cunt"
  • Parish Councillors
  • Ear worms.

when you get a song or tune in your head and it won't go away.

Even worse when you don't know the actual lyrics.

Had that bloody Hive advert going through my mind all morning - blah blah blah with hive you control your heating, from your phone.

piss off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Players like Ramires moving to a pub league in China for a huge pay packet when they already earn a ridiculous amount of money.

• Players like Ramires moving to a pub league in China for a huge pay packet when they already earn a ridiculous amount of money.

Owen Gibson just retweeted this:

Ramires (represented by Kia Joorabchian) will net Chelsea a big fee on the same day that CFC sign Pato (represented by Kia Joorabchian).

Hmmmm...
  • When a ball is played over the top and to save the pass back, the defender heads it back to the keeper so he can pick it up. Why does everybody clap this? It's fucking ridiculous. Unless it's a header in the most awkward of angles or a clever header when the defender has a few attackers around him, i don't think they should be clapped.

It's extremely pathetic when it's just the defender and not an opposing forward within miles
  • cabbles said:

When a ball is played over the top and to save the pass back, the defender heads it back to the keeper so he can pick it up. Why does everybody clap this? It's fucking ridiculous. Unless it's a header in the most awkward of angles or a clever header when the defender has a few attackers around him, i don't think they should be clapped.

It's extremely pathetic when it's just the defender and not an opposing forward within miles

That is not the biggest issue out there friend....
  • edited January 2016
    When the person who kindly made you a cup of tea or coffee doesn't stir it properly so your last mouthful is like syrup.
  • LenGlover said:

The abolition of a requirement to indicate in the driving test.

At least I assume that has happened given the number of people who don't!

So agree with this, only a minority seem to indicate these days
  • edited January 2016

PL54 said:

cabbles said:

When a ball is played over the top and to save the pass back, the defender heads it back to the keeper so he can pick it up. Why does everybody clap this? It's fucking ridiculous. Unless it's a header in the most awkward of angles or a clever header when the defender has a few attackers around him, i don't think they should be clapped.

That is not the biggest issue out there friend....
    I know you're short of friends, Pissed Loon 54, but you're going about it all wrong.
    Surely it's Pipsqueak Loon 54? ;-)
  • edited January 2016

purdis said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Finding out one of my dogs is allergic to tree's FFs

Had a uncle, he was the same and he worked for the forestry.
    Which branch?........................

Sorry. ;)
    Took me a while to twig that joke.
    He used to get all Spruced up for work , as well.

On a more serious note, I work in the timber industry and visit a lot of sawmills - and am allergic to Pine - if I touch Pine or go into a sawmill when they are cutting Pine logs, everything swells up in the wrong places.
    You should have thought of that before you signed your conetract.
    @DaveMehmet = Partridge
    :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!