Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The annoying saying "too close to call" which I have heard numerous times already and we will have to suffer for most of this year.
  • Full grown adults who like a lay in, what a waste of a day

I love a lay in.

Not sure I've had one in about 2 years though sadly, my daughters make sure of that!

• Carter said:

So I was doing a quick shop for fresh stuff in pikey morrisons earlier.

I've noticed this before and not thought about it for long.

Families who regardless of surroundings conduct all of their communication with each other via the medium of loud argument. The kids are permanently being screamed at, the mother and male are screaming at each other about a yoghurt or what alcopop they require. The kids are screaming. I mean fucking hell, I think we can all agree kids can often be arseholes and perhaps this family were having a really, really bad day but I didn't get that impression. They didn't give one shit about anyone in that shop, I wouldn't even say they cared about each other the way they were carrying on. This was normal service. And it is throughout the medway towns unfortunately.

I'm taking my custom to marks and Spencers in future for food, it may cost a lot more but at least I'll only have to listen to little Tarquin Farquar asking mater if he can go out on the hunt with papa and the rest of the gentry. Not overhearing Wayne and Waynetta bellow aimlessly and call their baby a cunt

See this all the time, families constantly shouting aggressively at each other and swearing in front of kids. I pity the kids and always think what chance have the poor little feckers got? There's a lot of people in this country who really shouldn't be allowed to bear children.

I used to go out with a girl who's family conducted all form of communication through the medium of (loud) argument. She had 3 brothers and within half an hour of being in their house, my head was spinning.
  • Carter said:

Families who regardless of surroundings conduct all of their communication with each other via the medium of loud argument. The kids are permanently being screamed at, the mother and male are screaming at each other about a yoghurt or what alcopop they require. The kids are screaming. I mean fucking hell, I think we can all agree kids can often be arseholes and perhaps this family were having a really, really bad day but I didn't get that impression. They didn't give one shit about anyone in that shop, I wouldn't even say they cared about each other the way they were carrying on. This was normal service. And it is throughout the medway towns unfortunately.

I'm taking my custom to marks and Spencers in future for food, it may cost a lot more but at least I'll only have to listen to little Tarquin Farquar asking mater if he can go out on the hunt with papa and the rest of the gentry. Not overhearing Wayne and Waynetta bellow aimlessly and call their baby a cunt

See this all the time, families constantly shouting aggressively at each other and swearing in front of kids. I pity the kids and always think what chance have the poor little feckers got? There's a lot of people in this country who really shouldn't be allowed to bear children.

I used to go out with a girl who's family conducted all form of communication through the medium of (loud) argument. She had 3 brothers and within half an hour of being in their house, my head was spinning.
    were they shouting at you for bumming their sister?
  • Carter said:

This reminds me - in Asda at Charlton a few years ago, I witnessed some pikey woman screaming at her tantruming child. Her line to encourage the little feral beast to get off of the floor was, at the top of her voice:
    "Get off the facking floor you facking slag."

I stared open mouthed for a good 30 seconds. Couldn't believe my ears.
    In the WHSmiths at Bluewater a few years back I encountered a bloke (in his 20s) with a young girl of about five years old in tow, telling her that she was a little c**t. Made my blood boil that, as I felt so helpless. I walked back around the aisle deliberately to 'meet' him, but sensibly I thought better of punching in him the face in front of the little girl and regretfully I just ignored him. Some people are just scum.
  • People who don't know the difference between a lob and a chip.

A lob is when the ball is in the air and you lift it over someone.

A chip is when the ball is on the ground and you dig your foot in behind it so that it goes over someone with backspin.

It's not difficult.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Carter said:

This reminds me - in Asda at Charlton a few years ago, I witnessed some pikey woman screaming at her tantruming child. Her line to encourage the little feral beast to get off of the floor was, at the top of her voice:
    "Get off the facking floor you facking slag."

I stared open mouthed for a good 30 seconds. Couldn't believe my ears.
    In the WHSmiths at Bluewater a few years back I encountered a bloke (in his 20s) with a young girl of about five years old in tow, telling her that she was a little c**t. Made my blood boil that, as I felt so helpless. I walked back around the aisle deliberately to 'meet' him, but sensibly I thought better of punching in him the face in front of the little girl and regretfully I just ignored him. Some people are just scum.
    The other side of the coin..... I was going into the Coop near me, there was this 'young lady' who may or may not live in a caravan, she was about 13ish. She asked me if I could buy her some fags, I said no way, she then yelled at me "You mothers C*nt'.

Charming little angel.
    Her parents must be so proud.
  • Them sickening sweet air freshners that squirt out every coupla minutes, this treakle got em all over the house I'm grafting on. They smell worse than your dog luv ffs
  • Full grown adults who like a lay in, what a waste of a day

I love a lay in.

Not sure I've had one in about 2 years though sadly, my daughters make sure of that!

That really annoys me that Neil pal

; )
  • edited February 2016
    Rudeness.

I arrive at my office of a morning to be greeted by Sarah, the girl who works on our front desk. She's late twenties and fairly good looking, but I digress. See Sarah has taken an instant disliking to me - on my first day I made sure to introduce myself, shake her hand, get her name and make polite conversation. Whenever I used to leave the building for a smoke or phone call and I was yet to get a door pass, I'd apologise to her for being a pain in the ass as she'd have to press a button to allow me back in.

In return, Sarah has taken a disliking to me. She barged me with enough force to knock me over at my Christmas do, she will blank me at any opportunity and is regularly just downright rude. I'm sitting in the reception area at the moment and can see she makes polite conversation with everyone else though. Sarah? You annoy me.

Once you go past "our welcoming Sarah" you come to a relatively narrow spiral staircase. Needless to say, when navigating this you will either end up waiting at the top or the bottom for someone else. I do this perhaps.. 10 times a day give or take - but it's fine, it's common courtesy not to try jam your way past them on the staircase.

Yet I rarely even get something as small as a "Ta" in return for this is ; and when I've been walking along the staircase myself and someones tried to go past I've yet to have anyone utter "Excuse me.". Over the course of weeks and then months it really begins to grate on you until you're genuinely worried about snapping and informing someone how much of a little c*nt they are. This annoys me.

So you make it upstairs, you get to your desk and ready for the day. You find yourself being harassed over something which actually relies completely on someone else, mildly annoying but understandable when not everyone you work with is technical. Then you co-worker, who sits beside you, needs to ask you for a favour... so he emails you one sentence: seemingly incapable of making basic conversation. This annoys me.

Suffice to say, I think I've found myself working in somewhere which requires 0 social skills and the main qualification required is being an anti-social asshole.. not quite sure why they figured I'd fit in here..
  • LuckyReds said:

Rudeness.

I arrive at my office of a morning to be greeted by Sarah, the girl who works on our front desk. She's late twenties and fairly good looking, but I digress. See Sarah has taken an instant disliking to me - on my first day I made sure to introduce myself, shake her hand, get her name and make polite conversation. Whenever I used to leave the building for a smoke or phone call and I was yet to get a door pass, I'd apologise to her for being a pain in the ass as she'd have to press a button to allow me back in.

In return, Sarah has taken a disliking to me. She barged me with enough force to knock me over at my Christmas do, she will blank me at any opportunity and is regularly just downright rude. I'm sitting in the reception area at the moment and can see she makes polite conversation with everyone else though. Sarah? You annoy me.

Once you go past "our welcoming Sarah" you come to a relatively narrow spiral staircase. Needless to say, when navigating this you will either end up waiting at the top or the bottom for someone else. I do this perhaps.. 10 times a day give or take - but it's fine, it's common courtesy not to try jam your way past them on the staircase.

Yet I rarely even get something as small as a "Ta" in return for this is ; and when I've been walking along the staircase myself and someones tried to go past I've yet to have anyone utter "Excuse me.". Over the course of weeks and then months it really begins to grate on you until you're genuinely worried about snapping and informing someone how much of a little c*nt they are. This annoys me.

So you make it upstairs, you get to your desk and ready for the day. You find yourself being harassed over something which actually relies completely on someone else, mildly annoying but understandable when not everyone you work with is technical. Then you co-worker, who sits beside you, needs to ask you for a favour... so he emails you one sentence: seemingly incapable of making basic conversation. This annoys me.

Suffice to say, I think I've found myself working in somewhere which requires 0 social skills and the main qualification required is being an anti-social asshole.. not quite sure why they figured I'd fit in here..

Oh dear.....did you mention to her that she's fairly good looking?
  • Greenie said:

LuckyReds said:

Rudeness.

Oh dear.....did you mention to her that she's fairly good looking?
    "Hey, please to meet you. My name's Lucky... you're fairly good looking aren't you? Yeah, I start today."

Nah, as far as I'm concerned I haven't done anything questionable towards her!
  • Maybe that's it then. Maybe you've been indifferent to her and she the type that wants to be the centre of attention.
  • every time you see her call her something like "snot face" nothing too insulting as you don't want to get sacked but imagine her face every time

morning snot face

afternoon snot face

have a nice weekend snot face

get your laughing gear round that snot face

you get the idea
  • Piers Morgan
  • Piers Morgan

I think that's a given
  • Sponsored links:

• People who say 'I can see where you are coming from'. rather than 'I understand'.
  • Loup086 said:

People who say 'I can see where you are coming from'. rather than 'I understand'.

Best to look at that from a different perspective.
  • Grown men who speak like Dappy and start sentences with "Basically".
  • LuckyReds said:

Rudeness.

She fancies you!!
  • Shops that don't make it clear where the mens section is.

Constantly worried that people are looking at you wondering why you're looking at women's shoes.
  • Currently have some builders knocking down a part of the flat I live in, really nice guys (well, the foreman who chats to us anyway) but on the orders of our evil landlord their work means that I have to walk through a bog of a parking area in my work shoes.

They've also created an Indiana Jones style metal spike pit outside the entrance to the flat - think it has something to do with foundations for what they're building. Pretty surprised Injury Lawyers 4 U haven't set up camp outside it actually. On a side note, those overly sympathetic-style injury lawyer adverts feature highly on my 'things that annoy you' list.

Each morning they're really chirpy and say 'good morning, sir' - which is weird because I'm in my 20s and like Homer Simpson only hear 'sir' if it is preceeding 'you're making a scene'. But the point is, I'm like - you know you're ruining my life with your 7am starts, which seem to consist of revving your vans/diggers and shouting at each other - don't give me your chirpy morning banter as I'm wading through the car park mud you've created, fuming that another Southeastern trip to work is on the cards. You're nice guys, but you're ruining my life - at least act like knob heads so that I can hate you, but they won't even give me that.
  • Piers Morgan

I actually know someone who likes him, she was not aware of his previous c**tish behaviour when she went to see a recording of Life Stories. Obviously I put her straight. Not seen her for a long time so I don't know if she has learned better or not.

She is literally the only person I have ever met who didn't despise him. I can only think that it's blackmail that gets him so many high profile gigs.
  • edited February 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Rudeness.

indeed.co.uk
  • Piers Morgan

I actually know someone who likes him, she was not aware of his previous c**tish behaviour when she went to see a recording of Life Stories. Obviously I put her straight. Not seen her for a long time so I don't know if she has learned better or not.

She is literally the only person I have ever met who didn't despise him. I can only think that it's blackmail that gets him so many high profile gigs.
    Honestly, I find him annoying and don't like his smug face - but didn't know about the blackmail stuff?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!