Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The bloke in the seat in front of me at Ipswich Town this afternoon who decided to store his mobile in his trouser pocket - clearly addicted to said phone and WhatsApp, he proceeded to delve into his pocket every minute or so for the entire match to respond to each WhatsApp message alert - and digging his elbow into my knee and invading my space every time he did it.
  • Inconsiderate people who don't leave a couple of sheets hanging from the loo roll after they've used it, thus forcing me to spin the roll at pace to try and loosen a sheet to start the roll again.
    Especially irritating when you need the loo during the night and don't want to turn the light on for fear of waking up too much.
  • Aggressive homosexuality really irks me. I have no problem with anyones sexuality whatever it is (as long as it's legal and doesn't involve kids) so why do some of the gay community feel the need to to constantly go on about it? Gay pride marches whats all that about? what a waste of poice resources and time. Like said just get on with your lives and stop going on about who you shag, this isn't borne out of prejudice just apathy i.e. I am not interested and don't care.

Are Gay Pride marches aggressive then? I always thought it was people just happy to be out.
  • People who can't be bothered to write a post and just copy someone else's and then say 'this'
  • People who can't be bothered to write a post and just copy someone else's and then say 'this'

This
  • MrOneLung said:

Initials on football training gear or club coats. Just write your name on the label.

Jumpers for goalposts syndrome.
  • MrOneLung said:

The SCUM who spray painted several cars down our road on Saturday night, including the C word on my 70 year old mother in laws car.

Tim Peake

Piers Sellers must be pissed right off.
  • Sponsored links:

• In the middle of texting @LouisMend while having another conversation with my Girlfriend.

I proceed to send a cute puppy picture ... to Louis. :-(

Remarkably similar to this scenario...

1-1, Mendez.
    LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

IA said:

LouisMend said:

Further office woes - a couple of days ago someone came around with a card and a collection because one of the bosses has moved house. Not leaving the organisation or their birthday - moving bloody house!

Then I got a funny look for refusing to even sign the card, let alone donate. Because that was ridiculous!

Even my droopy tinsel isn't cheering me up.

"Dear [Boss]

Watch out for subsidence.

Louis xx"
    A few people had put genuine long messages "I hope you and *insert whatever her pet dog's name is* have a wonderful life in your new house and we're so happy you've finally got the sale over the line blah blah blah blah.

I was really tempted just to put

"Yup. From Louis".
    More like to have been

"Congrats,

From Louis

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

:-)
    Only you get that many kisses Joe.

Can add that as another thing that generally annoys me - accidentally texting someone kisses at the end of the text because you've been texting the other half at the same time, especially when there's a running joke about using a lot of kisses between the two of you which now just happens automatically on autocorrect.
  • It gets worse.

My messages weren't going through with my number but an email address I haven't used for years that I set up when I was 10!

What a poor moment.
  • IAIA
    edited January 2016
    Receiving a marketing leaflet, calling them up to avail of the offer, then being held for a long time on the phone answering questions and on hold only to be told that "the offer has been withdrawn".
  • In the middle of texting @LouisMend while having another conversation with my Girlfriend.

1-1, Mendez.

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

IA said:

LouisMend said:

Further office woes - a couple of days ago someone came around with a card and a collection because one of the bosses has moved house. Not leaving the organisation or their birthday - moving bloody house!

Then I got a funny look for refusing to even sign the card, let alone donate. Because that was ridiculous!

"Dear [Boss]

Louis xx"
    A few people had put genuine long messages "I hope you and *insert whatever her pet dog's name is* have a wonderful life in your new house and we're so happy you've finally got the sale over the line blah blah blah blah.

"Yup. From Louis".
    More like to have been

"Congrats,

From Louis

Can add that as another thing that generally annoys me - accidentally texting someone kisses at the end of the text because you've been texting the other half at the same time, especially when there's a running joke about using a lot of kisses between the two of you which now just happens automatically on autocorrect.
    I have daughters who expect kisses on the end of texts as does my boss.

We have a bet as to which of us will kiss the other first.....
  • LenGlover said:

In the middle of texting @LouisMend while having another conversation with my Girlfriend.

1-1, Mendez.

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

IA said:

LouisMend said:

"Dear [Boss]

Louis xx"

"Yup. From Louis".
    More like to have been

"Congrats,

From Louis

I have daughters who expect kisses on the end of texts as does my boss.

We have a bet as to which of us will kiss the other first.....
    Why does your boss expect you to kiss him/her?
  • "Buddy......."

Still.
  • Freeloaders
  • Lane Straddlers. I previously put here that non-indicating drivers were the worst but it's very close. Pick. A. Lane. Only forgivable if the driver is on unfamiliar roads and not sure of the left/right turn/straight ahead signs. I can't believe I'm that unlucky that I get stuck behind people who are driving on new roads every day though.
  • The Dartford Crossing peeps who have just fined me £140 for late payment of four crossings (after I had made payment) and have the worst call centre I have experienced for a long time, populated by staff as clueless as they are callus.

I have actually made a complaint about their complaints proceedure!

• Sponsored links:

• Costa Coffee toilets where the light switch is on the outside.

My 4 year old found it hilarious turning the light out while Daddy was having a shit.

Used to be like that in the Sainsburys work toilets... Would be doing my business on the night shift and some joker would turn off the light so I'd have to grope my way out of the cubicle and out of the toilet without walking into anything!!
  • purdis said:
    Fooking hate this whistle ringtone!!!!!
  • People that put up a picture or video and put 'I'm done' or 'can't breath' above it.

Alright mate, it ain't that funny.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!