Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited December 2015
    My 15 year old son going out and coming back home with a better TV that we have in the front room. I now feel the need to out do him tomorrow.
  • T.C.E said:

Coming home and finding my all singing all dancing telly has been nicked. ;)

let me know what you were planning on watching tonight and I'll pm you later with a full breakdown on what happened. (:
  • edited December 2015
    Russians
  • edited December 2015
    Steve McLarens hair, or lack of it in parts.
  • 1StevieG said:

I bet it annoys him more, 1SG...
  • 1StevieG said:

It just looks like the Isle of Wight.
  • 1StevieG said:

It's that island at the front that's been cut adrift from the rest
  • Sponsored links:

• rina said:

Spurs/man city fans

FTFY
  • Handing £200+ to a driving instructor to subsequently find out he is a Nigel. :-(
  • edited December 2015

Handing £200+ to a driving instructor to subsequently find out he is a Nigel. :-(

Crash his car...

Then when he asks you why you did it turn round and say that its a euphemism to describe our season after we got Palarse in the cup!!
  • Handing £200+ to a driving instructor to subsequently find out he is a Nigel. :-(

Demand a refund immediately. You must not get in that car !
  • edited December 2015

Handing £200+ to a driving instructor to subsequently find out he is a Nigel. :-(

On a serious note surprised you didnt use Seb?
  • In fact the most annoying part of it all was that he was a decent guy! Grr.
  • Greenie said:

Carter said:

Greenie said:

Dude. Being called 'Dude' by pseudo American English people.
    Just phuck off.

Whoah there

I fully advocate the use of the term dude

I'll temper that by chopping it up and also using winkle, mate, pal, shag, chav, mush, fella, geezer or cock

Sorry Carter, its just not on, the others are fine, 'cos they're proper English words, salt of the earth and all that, but 'Dude' is just cock. ;o)

Next thing you know people will be calling me 'buddy...............hold on a minute.....!
    'Buddy'or 'Fella' really wind me up and nobody calls me dude because I'm probably too old to be called that. 'Fella', in particular - feels like being poked in the eye with a sharp stick.
  • In fact the most annoying part of it all was that he was a decent guy! Grr.

Can we ban @Addickted2TheReds from CharltonLife... He's committed a horrible crime by thinking that a Palace fan might be a decent guy!!
  • Glad all overrr....
  • edited December 2015

get Cellabos to teach you. He's brilliant with corners.
  • Sponsored links:

Just a local guy that all of my mates have used and swear by.

Just a local guy that all of my mates have used and swear at.
    Fixed that for you. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Just a local guy that all of my mates have used and swear at.
    Fixed that for you. ;)
    Pretty sure it was @ricky_otto that did that mate :-)

Just a local guy that all of my mates have used and swear at
    Charlton minds thinking alike. ;)

• Glad all overrr....

I'm with you on this one, I normally have Gold on the car radio & when that comes on I have to turn it off.
  • T.C.E said:

Just a local guy that all of my mates have used and swear at
    Charlton minds thinking alike. ;)

Indeed T.C.E

We even have the same TV - well that's a lie I have yours (:
  • Your not having my new one....... and trust me after having his knackers removed he's got the hump. ;)image
  • T.C.E said:

Your not having my new one....... and trust me after having his knackers removed he's got the hump. ;)image

Let me know what time you take him out for a walk (:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!