Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• When you're in a bad mood and you accidentally click on things that please you thread
  • Got my Christmas party tomorrow as well... Got a free pass to drinks as much as j like, come home when I like... What I already know will be annyoing is a) not having a free pass Saturday when I'll have a hangover and the children will want to play and b) having to get the last train vomit comet to Chelmsford, knowing that I'll wake up in Ipswich
  • McBobbin said:

Got my Christmas party tomorrow as well... Got a free pass to drinks as much as j like, come home when I like... What I already know will be annyoing is a) not having a free pass Saturday when I'll have a hangover and the children will want to play and b) having to get the last train vomit comet to Chelmsford, knowing that I'll wake up in Ipswich

Dont go home till Sunday, technically your free pass' cover that...
  • A sign outside the railway in west wickham advertising "Christmas-Eve partaaay".

Why have they spelt it like that,

Why??

It's party.
  • Cats. Managed to get talked into getting 2 of the feckers. Working from home today and was planning to cook a nice roast dinner for the family. They brought a mouse in and I spent all afternoon trying to catch it. All the appliances had to come out along with the plinths. Managed to get it after 3 hours of trying. I didn't have the heart to kill it, stunned it and put it done the garden, where I'm sure the cats caught it anyway. Went to put everything back and the dishwasher inlet hose split and I managed to shatter the glass front door to the oven.

Upside is we got a takeaway Indian on the way back from B&Q for a new hose, downside probably looking at £200 for a new door.

Oh, and my daughter managed to spill Ribena all over the popadums at the table.

Finally getting a new oven fitted tomorrow (couldn't get a replacement door). Pulled the oven out to clean behind it tonight and there was a dead bird behind it. God knows how it managed to get behind the oven. F*****g cats!
  • Cats. Managed to get talked into getting 2 of the feckers. Working from home today and was planning to cook a nice roast dinner for the family. They brought a mouse in and I spent all afternoon trying to catch it. All the appliances had to come out along with the plinths. Managed to get it after 3 hours of trying. I didn't have the heart to kill it, stunned it and put it done the garden, where I'm sure the cats caught it anyway. Went to put everything back and the dishwasher inlet hose split and I managed to shatter the glass front door to the oven.

Upside is we got a takeaway Indian on the way back from B&Q for a new hose, downside probably looking at £200 for a new door.

Finally getting a new oven fitted tomorrow (couldn't get a replacement door). Pulled the oven out to clean behind it tonight and there was a dead bird behind it. God knows how it managed to get behind the oven. F*****g cats!
    First thing i had to do when I came in yesterday was capture a mouse. Thanks, cat.
  • McBobbin said:

Cats. Managed to get talked into getting 2 of the feckers. Working from home today and was planning to cook a nice roast dinner for the family. They brought a mouse in and I spent all afternoon trying to catch it. All the appliances had to come out along with the plinths. Managed to get it after 3 hours of trying. I didn't have the heart to kill it, stunned it and put it done the garden, where I'm sure the cats caught it anyway. Went to put everything back and the dishwasher inlet hose split and I managed to shatter the glass front door to the oven.

First thing i had to do when I came in yesterday was capture a mouse. Thanks, cat.
    Lazy fooker, tell the cat to do his job, or it can fook off.
  • Sponsored links:

• People that feel the need to tell everyone they've never seen Star Wars and it somehow makes them cool.

Actually picking up on that, there were also a lot of people on FB very keen to make people aware they were going to see it last night.

I felt compelled to point out that wolves vs Leeds was also showing as the 7th game of Sky Sports 10 football league games in 10 days. We might never ever see something like 10 live football league games in 10 days again
  • Knowing when I drive to Manchester tomorrow, whichever route I take I should have taken a different one.
    Too much choice these days. Why can't there just be one way to go.

Continuing this poxy saga, they came to deliver and fit the new oven today but wouldn't install it due to regs as the bloody splashback is laminate and classed as combustable! Was so annoyed, I told them to take it away and cancelled the order. Luckily, I checked the supplier and discovered that the replacement door that I was told was obsolete 3 weeks ago is now in stock. Ordered one, fingers crossed they'll deliver it as planned tomorrow.

I'll say it again - Fucking cats.
    Some weirdos have 4 of the blighters
  • People that feel the need to tell everyone they've never seen Star Wars and it somehow makes them cool.

• edited December 2015
    I've said this before but will say it again as finding more and more of this these days, websites who write cryptic headlines just so you have to click through to there website and give them a 'hit'.

Givemesport and The Sun are two prime examples. Givemesport just seems to pop up everywhere online while The Sun does on my phone for having there dream team app.

Example - "which Manchester club has Pep Guardiola chosen to manage?" Just write the bloody headline instead of being all cryptic about it just to make us go on your site, not that I did anyway as proper news sources would just come out and say something like "Guardiola eyes City job". Chances are i'd still want to click on that link anyway to find out more about that story (if I was interested anyway)

Thank god nobody is doing this on the OS...yet.
  • Sponsored links:

Continuing this poxy saga, they came to deliver and fit the new oven today but wouldn't install it due to regs .
    Has happened the last couple of times I have a cooker delivered, they have found some "reason" that they can't install it.
    The last time I told them to take it away and bring back my old cooker from their lorry, they phoned their manager and lo and behold "oh, it's okay we can do it".
    Makes me wonder if there is some kind of scam with this.
  • edited December 2015
    people who continue to moan about their friggin oven.
  • Jack Whitehall
  • Mad Friday. What a load of shit.

So what if it's a popular day for drinking? Sorry for enjoying ourselves. All the pubs are shutting so in a few years they'll be nowhere to go anyway, so you'll get your wish then.

Leave us drinkers alone. Dry January, **** off.

And I'm staying in tonight!

• edited December 2015

T.C.E said:

Cats. Managed to get talked into getting 2 of the feckers. Working from home today and was planning to cook a nice roast dinner for the family. They brought a mouse in and I spent all afternoon trying to catch it. All the appliances had to come out along with the plinths. Managed to get it after 3 hours of trying. I didn't have the heart to kill it, stunned it and put it done the garden, where I'm sure the cats caught it anyway. Went to put everything back and the dishwasher inlet hose split and I managed to shatter the glass front door to the oven.

If it looked like this, the cat didn't do it.
    Don't know about the cats but if it was that well cooked, the wife certainly didn't do it.
    If it was down the back and that well cooked, I'd be tempted to suggest you had the cooker in the wrong way round.

A dead bird f*****g cats?
    You should go on tour with that.
    Would earn you a fortune on the right club circuit.
  • Russians in Apple catching Speedo's they can't see because of their huge white hairy bellies.
    And that's just the women.
  • Russians in Apple catching Speedo's they can't see because of their huge white hairy bellies.
    And that's just the women.

Got that from a cracker?
  • Opening Christmas cards to find several inside. One for you, and others to hand out to folk you may bump into to save the sender a few pence.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!