Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• ALWAYS forgetting to put the pineapple chunks in me sweet and sour chicken FFS
  • ALWAYS forgetting to put the pineapple chunks in me sweet and sour chicken FFS

Chicken nuggets, tomato sauce and tinned pineapple fot dinner again mate?
  • edited December 2015

lager

Fixed that for you mate... :wink:

• Glenn Hoddle's voice.

And Michael Owen''s voice.

And Robbie Savage's voice.

Look like BT have cornered the market in twats with annoying voices.
  • iaitch said:

Glenn Hoddle's voice.

I was wrong, Niall Quinn is doing the summarising on Sky at the Villa match and Henry is in the studio.
  • I love the sound of English fans cheering a goal at games. A collective roar. Bundesliga fans are similar.

But the Spanish; why do they sound like they're all shouting "whoooooooooorrrreee" when their team scores. Why do they whistle all the bloody time.

Proper annoying
  • iaitch said:

iaitch said:

Glenn Hoddle's voice.

I was wrong, Niall Quinn is doing the summarising on Sky at the Villa match and Henry is in the studio.
    Never thought it possible but Niall Quinn has somehow managed to make Football sound even more boring that Ray Wilkins
  • The fact that being in the city the price of every day things shoots up.
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that being in the city the price of every day things shoots up.

A pint of lager and a box of 20 Marlboro Light, ain't every day tbings David!
  • ......just seen the price that Robert Dias are asking for a plastic collander and, you're right, every day things are a bit trumpy up there
  • Plastic colander, you taking the peas.
  • IAIA
    edited December 2015

......just seen the price that Robert Dias are asking for a plastic collander and, you're right, every day things are a bit trumpy up there

Do they have any plastic colanders suitable for straight people or gay people or bisexual people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YS2dSa-Ud0
  • Having to walk from Covent Garden to Piccadilly Circus to pick presents up. RAGE. Within 30 seconds my anger was heightened by those that want to walk very slowly, those that want to stop in front of you, and then to top it off, some stupid event is happening in Leicester square where a big stage and screen has been erected so everyone is down to single file pressed up against the f'n Hippodrome

Tesco, cooked meats/chicken section in covent garden. Why people need to spend minutes + there, picking up every bag on wings, analysing them, putting them back down and onto the next riles me. Yes the staff at tesco play a game where they send out bigger wings than others, and heaven forbid you get one of those small bags of wings where they are the size of a pea. FFS they're all the same. They don't give you less, or you get smaller ones.

These two events combined have reinforced why I like to sit at my desk for the whole of lunch
  • I've just found a internet forum that believes that the Earth might be flat

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?board=20.0

very amusing
  • I've just found a internet forum that believes that the Earth might be flat

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?board=20.0

very amusing

All a bit of a joke really. Patrick Moore was once a member.
  • I've found another one with people who believe in black magic

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?412514-Black-magic-help!
  • Citizen Khan
  • Citizen Khan

Don't be mean, I'm sure he'll think.of a second joke soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• IAIA
    edited December 2015
  • leaving Christmas presents on the train, sober!
  • edited December 2015

leaving Christmas presents on the train, sober!

Thanks mate, was wondering who left me that gift...

Don't know what I'm gonna do with a Rampant Rabbit but I'm sure I'll find a use for it
  • LouisMend said:

Further office woes - a couple of days ago someone came around with a card and a collection because one of the bosses has moved house. Not leaving the organisation or their birthday - moving bloody house!

Then I got a funny look for refusing to even sign the card, let alone donate. Because that was ridiculous!

Even my droopy tinsel isn't cheering me up.

Work? I am too busy throwing 50's on the fire......
  • Greenie said:

This.

I'm yet to watch one. I think that ship has sailed. Most people in my office are seeing at some point over the next few days, I said I'm going to Turf Moor to watch my own interchampionship battle
  • People who sit on buses or trains at right angles to the way normal people sit so that their legs are blocking the aisle.

Had this on the train the other day and the ignorant c*^* did this on the middle seat on the train literally with her back facing the woman in the corner seat.
  • When eating lunch at work in the communal kitchen and people come by and say 'sorry to disturb your lunch......" and ask me some question about a problem with their PC. Firstly you ain't sorry otherwise you wouldn't interrupt me eating my lunch, secondly I am at lunch and came here to get away from the desk and not think about work you numbskull. Might as well go back to my desk, where people wonder why you are not picking up the phone. BECAUSE I AM AT LUNCH MOTHERF%^*R!!!!!!!'
  • 1StevieG said:

When eating lunch at work in the communal kitchen and people come by and say 'sorry to disturb your lunch......" and ask me some question about a problem with their PC. Firstly you ain't sorry otherwise you wouldn't interrupt me eating my lunch, secondly I am at lunch and came here to get away from the desk and not think about work you numbskull. Might as well go back to my desk, where people wonder why you are not picking up the phone. BECAUSE I AM AT LUNCH MOTHERF%^*R!!!!!!!'

Just tell her to her to restart it, everyone's happy.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!