Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• 1StevieG said:

When eating lunch at work in the communal kitchen and people come by and say 'sorry to disturb your lunch......" and ask me some question about a problem with their PC. Firstly you ain't sorry otherwise you wouldn't interrupt me eating my lunch, secondly I am at lunch and came here to get away from the desk and not think about work you numbskull. Might as well go back to my desk, where people wonder why you are not picking up the phone. BECAUSE I AM AT LUNCH MOTHERF%^*R!!!!!!!'

Go on tell them to throw water on the Computer and ask them to report back on what happens
  • Mates changing plans that we had so that we're now going to Tiger in Croydon tonight as they're doing a student night and some of our pals are back from uni.

Tiger ffs.

I'm still going, I don't know why. It will be rubbish and the hangover won't be worth it.
  • Mates changing plans that we had so that we're now going to Tiger in Croydon tonight as they're doing a student night and some of our pals are back from uni.

Tiger ffs.

I'm still going, I don't know why. It will be rubbish and the hangover won't be worth it.

and you'll be surrounded by Palace wankers.
  • buying a bottle of "HOT" sauce that isn't even hot!

bastards!
  • buying a bottle of "HOT" sauce that isn't even hot!

bastards!

Microwave?
  • Christmas songs on the radio at work. It's not Christmas!
  • RedPanda said:

Christmas songs on the radio at work. It's not Christmas!

The Pogues?
  • RedPanda said:

Christmas songs
    Christmas films
    Christmas TV shows
    Christmas
  • Stephen Mulhern
  • Sponsored links:

• Coronation St
  • RedPanda said:

Saviour's day. any opportunity I get
  • 'Local' businesses that use call centres to handle their calls.

Infuriating when it is useful for the person on the other end of the phone to be in or know the local area.
  • RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

• edited December 2015
    MrOneLung said:

RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

Work

Tiger ffs.

I used to go there when I was 18.

Tiger ffs.

I used to go there when I was 18.
    Why?
  • MrOneLung said:

RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

Couldn't agree more, the mooks on the desk behind me play the radio and its fucking annoying trying to speak to the banks with that shit in the background and them getting all silly and singing alone when a "TUNE" comes on
  • Ppl bringing kids to work.......piss off.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

Couldn't agree more, the mooks on the desk behind me play the radio and its fucking annoying trying to speak to the banks with that shit in the background and them getting all silly and singing alone when a "TUNE" comes on
    Time and a place my mate

The radio is the manual workers window to the world. Building sites are horrendous places without a radio in earshot.

Offices, well it depends I suppose. If you are in a call centre it's probably not completely practical and not entirely professional to have the time tunnel vomiting the worst the 1980's had to offer. However a station like absolute playing at a sensible volume shouldn't be a problem
  • Carter said:

MrOneLung said:

RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

Time and a place my mate

The radio is the manual workers window to the world. Building sites are horrendous places without a radio in earshot.

Offices, well it depends I suppose. If you are in a call centre it's probably not completely practical and not entirely professional to have the time tunnel vomiting the worst the 1980's had to offer. However a station like absolute playing at a sensible volume shouldn't be a problem
    Agreed a quiet office annoys me much more - everyone hears my stomach rumble!!
  • Walking past a buzzing, packed pub this time of year, when you're not going out, cos you're carrying food shopping you got on the way home from work.

On the contrary tomorrow afternoon/ evening, this will be in the general things that please you thread, as it's finally our Xmas night out and I love the pubs this time of year.
  • Coronation St

Include any soap operas, any so-called reality shows especially with Ant and Dec, big brother, strictly come dancing, all the amateur so-called entertainment shows, all quiz shows apart from QI, bloody hell TV is boring other than football. Thank goodness for CL.
  • Carter said:

MrOneLung said:

RedPanda said:

Radios at work.

Time and a place my mate

Was going to say the same thing. Time and a place. I would say most people's workplaces would have a radio or music playing, and the vast majority of non-office workers. Especially for manual and driving work.

As long as it isn't blaring down the line, I think a radio would be important for call centre work. It's a very loud and social environment anyway.

An accountancy office, maybe not.
  • edited December 2015

Walking past a buzzing, packed pub this time of year, when you're not going out, cos you're carrying food shopping you got on the way home from work.

On the contrary tomorrow afternoon/ evening, this will be in the general things that please you thread, as it's finally our Xmas night out and I love the pubs this time of year.

Last Friday before Christmas = nightmare. Amateur night, fools with no clue of pub etiquette getting in the way and later on falling over... :wink:
  • I like to think I have the etiquette Perry but you've got me with falling over!!

• The problem is that the office is loud enough as it is and mishearing a rate or notional could cost a fortune!

• Children singing Christmas songs unless it's your own children/relatives
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!